PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Stjepan Šejić

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Freiyer
04-21-2005, 11:07 AM
More and more impressive every time I see your thread. I've never post in it but this time I have to; not to give advice but to encourage you. I can't wait for the final image !!
Keep going and give me some skills, you've enough of it for both of us :)

nebezial
04-21-2005, 07:26 PM
A I R, no worries man, u know if i do it it will be subtle
Fiolka Alexandre:D thanx
melchman, ty man, much to do yet
Freiyer, here , have some :thumbsup: if u have msn messanger i can easily give u some tricks, p m me if u r interested

arkinet
04-21-2005, 09:19 PM
yeah, share the magic trick... m new to this cg thingy but m eager to learn:)

Neeno
04-22-2005, 07:50 AM
consider this my first 2d post lol... great work

Slav
04-22-2005, 09:30 AM
like heaven?

i would stick with one girl... any girl :(

great work on the figures... i really like em all.

with that ill end with .... MORE!! :wip: :wip: :wip:

AIR
04-22-2005, 10:43 AM
I think a noticed a major flaw in your masterpiece pal.
U better think one trough seriosly.
I noticed next.
Your gladiator stands behind the queen character wright.If that is so then my comment is correct.
If that is so,than you made biggest mistake in setting poses of characters gladiator and queen as the are.
Why,if you observe closley the queen actualy looks in empty AIR :),while the gladiator gives her nothing,,cos physically,based on they'r positions and way they are posed is not possible.
If he stands behind the cauch,,she should turn her head more behind in his way,and he should be turned more to us...
I think I made my self clear,,Giv it a thought.Now,the only way to pull your self out of this is to say,,what ware you thinking,,the gladiator is infront of cauch.
Or admitt u made mistake and correct it,,iether way the problem is in the AIR..:)

:thumbsup:

W-I-L
04-22-2005, 11:47 AM
you certainly know how to paint women to die for.... this is looking really good.... maybe you should just fillthe entire canvas with girls . . .. and ..nothing ...else

nebezial
04-22-2005, 12:05 PM
AIR oy man, zhe problem isnt that , the problem is in the fact that in this sketch i didnt reposition his hand and if u take into consideration that that couch is 75 centimeters wide and that is not much and take into consideration that his hand stands differently positioned, them it makes more sense...thisis just my ego saying, how dare u calling me wrong:D
oh and why should she turn her head more, i mean think about it, is he really someone that important?
W!L hehe sooo many girls yet sooo little time

calisto-lynn
04-22-2005, 01:43 PM
neb is the master, and a photoshop is his servant! teehee,yust checkin for sum updates..sob..and i found nothing..:sad:

nebezial
04-22-2005, 01:45 PM
maybe on sunday CAL:D

calisto-lynn
04-22-2005, 01:47 PM
ummm..i dont want to spam it, but.....yaaaaaaaaay cant wait!!:applause:

Tariq12
04-22-2005, 02:09 PM
hey Neb, got MSN messenger. Let me know how it works.
Cheers,
T.

ThierryS
04-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Woah, nice painting, love the women you're doing. Great stuff, will keep on looking at it!:thumbsup:

TheMagnetic
04-22-2005, 06:13 PM
yo man your works lookin pretty damn swell over here. your quite the inspiration!!

LadyMedusa
04-22-2005, 06:30 PM
I really like this pic allredy :)
Looking forward to the finishing result, I am

nebezial
04-22-2005, 06:35 PM
calisto. spoiled brat:D im gonna die for this right?
thierry2005, thanx, glad u like it
TheMagnetic, i m fluttered:)
Lady Medusa, thanx , master yoda s grammar school attended have u hmmm?:thumbsup:

BlacKeri
04-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Ohhhh yesss, something is telling me I am really going to love this image *very much* once it's done. Hell, I do already.
Awesome job, it's so fun to see it progress!

nebezial
04-23-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114259258_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114259258_large.jpg)

well here im working this weekend so ill update today

W-I-L
04-23-2005, 12:33 PM
yes more more!!!

Seriously though the composition is really looking nice... and the lighting is excellent... cant wait to see it done.. i think this may be a winner. seriouly

Arc80
04-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Man, you just keep adding all those honey's... this piece is such a teaser... IT'S AWESOME!!!

Hey, have you ever checked out TOPCOW PRODUCTION. i worked with them before (not for their comic book, but it's part of it). If you show them your works, i'm pretty sure their going to love it since most of their character leads are females.

cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CoreyArtE
04-23-2005, 04:49 PM
How'd you get the texture in the floor and wall like that!?!

snowkiwi
04-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Really nice drawings, detail work, and coloring - high quality.

AIR
04-23-2005, 05:46 PM
I still see it,can't make go away.Once I have seen that awfoul mistake I can not erase it from my memory.
U did merge them bit more with this woden sword but,,,U defenetly need to turn her head or eyes his direction.Afterall,,Doing this perfect act of granting a gladiators freedom,,she got to look him straight in the eyes,otherwise its not true,the freedom i mean.
U gotta make it captain,,just gotta do it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Think about the :deal: pal,,,seriosly.

Neozoom
04-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Hi nebezial!!!

THE kiss IS BACK! haaaa so good man^^
I really love this blond haired girl with armor behind the mistress...
(and always love the blue clothed one!!! hahahaha !!! :p :p :p I want it^^)

can't wait the background man ;) it is always great!
we have one of the 9 winners here ... for sure...

nebezial
04-23-2005, 06:01 PM
W!L, thanx man, :D
Arc80... daaamn man, i sent them something once but i sucked back then i intended to do it again, since turner left them their quality started decaying turner was my lead idol till i saw alex ross and wnt berserk:thumbsup:
CoreyArtE, one word , natural brushes, combine faw tzpes and get jiggy with it
snowkiwi thanx
A I R well see, i might play with it when i finish ewerything . i will try it out:thumbsup:
Neozoom stop it man my ego just destroyed my room, who s gonna pay for the damages now:D

Arc80
04-23-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm not really a big fan of Turner (btw, i got his autograph at last year's Wonder Con), but Alex Ross...well dude, everybody loves him ( i got his autograph too, hehe). Anyway, i definately think you should try it again. You'll get recognize this time for sure. I'm going to the San Diego COmic con this summer, i need to drop by at their boot. Those guys owe's me some posters, hehehe.

cheers

nebezial
04-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Arc80 dont know if this link will work i hosted it on photobucket so ill try it out, arc check it out http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/aquilar/wb0.jpg

Arc80
04-23-2005, 07:56 PM
I hate you for just telling that to me now bro... :banghead: hehe, JUST KIDDING. That's pretty close to his level dude (so i guess you have a lot of his works huh). I have the covers that he did for G-FORCE. That was sick. Man, you keep doing this and the comic book world will recognize you.

No, i don't have msn. I have aol.

BTW, that's also a nice witchblade rendetion.
cheers

SEL
04-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Very nice, all the women in the piece are wonderfully done! Only thing that really bugs me is the guy right arm and sword, doesnt seem proportionate or something, it could be me, but everything else is truelly amazing even as you said without reference. The lighting is spott on. Congrats!

SEL

NOOB!
04-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Arc80 dont know if this link will work i hosted it on photobucket so ill try it out, arc check it out http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/aquilar/wb0.jpg

that takes camel toe to a whole new level.

igorstshirts
04-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Alot of figures in this and they look great too... Keeping an eye out.

yonna
04-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Impressive, especially on the lights. Maybe the stairs dont blend in well with the rest of the characters but i cant tell unless ive seen the complete picture.

OrO
04-24-2005, 06:55 AM
so you are the mastermind????why is he passing her a knife???? i like the abundence of slave girls :) i was asking..if it weren't to much...could you pls tell me what your favorite brushes and coloring methods are?? thx a loot for the dodge tool tip....i used it on the shackle around his neck....good luck!

calisto-lynn
04-24-2005, 08:40 AM
jepo! good work ćepo! and she is reeeed! yaaay! whos the girl in armour?:cool:

nebezial
04-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Arc80 ur mouth to Gods ears mate:thumbsup:
SEL, thanx, actually it juat looks weird without background
NOOB! dont get it, what camel toe, bare with me, i dont know everything:D
igorstshirts oy i admire ur vector skills man!
jĺnnis, havent finished shading the stairs, they blend much better now
oro, it is a rudius , a wooden sword she is giving him as a simbol of his freedom
as for the brushes, i usualy use hard normal brushes and then blend them, the real trick is in ignoring the shading till later, then i use the soft brush in 30 ish opacity or smaller and set it to soft light and overlay some orange yellow and reds, for shadows i turn to ghard light and take a dark desaturated colour, hair is done by laying dark foundation and then i whip on some locks with the 3 pixel sharp brush, hope this helps a bit, im gonna finish more simple tuts and host them on photobucket, as i just saw it works:D
calisto hehe she is a sort of a bodyguard čep joja

Falcorr
04-24-2005, 11:05 AM
You should never give a queen a sword blade first:argh: Unless he is about to stab her to death. Proper way of conduct for swords is always to give the handle first. Unless she just likes to feel cold hard steel or something.

Heh anyway i cant give you any other crits. Great work man. Wish id could half as good artwork you do :bowdown:

Samuraikuroi
04-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Zdravo Stjepan, Man! This is looking fantastic! Loveing the differant textures. Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Master & servent (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=226306)

Vahn
04-24-2005, 03:24 PM
wow very nice work :thumbsup:

the lightning is fantastic .... as for the sword yes hilt first plz :D :D :D

nothing to crit ... maybe a little more shading on the pattern of the rug...in the middle where it gets intricate

gj man

nebezial
04-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Falcor_ thanx man but its cold hard wood not steel , rudius is a WOODEN sword
Samuraikuroi, thanx:thumbsup:
Vahn, thanx, sword is wooden, rug not finished:D

NOOB!
04-24-2005, 06:17 PM
NOOB! dont get it, what camel toe, bare with me, i dont know everything:D

camel toe is a when a woman wheres sumthin to tight down below.......this link shall explain.lol!

http://www.limbicnutrition.com/blog/archives/images/camel.toe.cup.large.jpg

bwuaha

nebezial
04-24-2005, 06:21 PM
LOL BRILLIANT MAN!!!:thumbsup: :D

nebezial
04-24-2005, 06:24 PM
CRAP...i didnt know it was this large:argh:

NOOB!
04-24-2005, 06:24 PM
holy crap bro that looks excellent!

did u get aim yet,we must talk.....immediatly.!!

nebezial
04-24-2005, 06:27 PM
oooo i diiid... AND IT DOESNT WORK ON MY COMP... it says it is not a valid win 32 application so i cant install it

NOOB!
04-24-2005, 06:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

now we will never dominate the world.

the world domination wud make such a great artists team don't ya think?

nebezial
04-24-2005, 06:33 PM
dont give up ill try again, there must be a reaso to why it wont start

AIR
04-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Stivn,,whatabout updates.pripazi sta bacas na M&S thread,u pravilima pise ako se oneciscuje sa stvarima nevezanima uz challenge mozes dobiti crnu zastavu.
Ne bi volio da mi ostanes bez awarda zbog stupidnih stvari.
Other then that,,U rokass.
:) :)

nebezial
04-24-2005, 07:13 PM
lool problem solved, tx AIR:thumbsup:

pushav
04-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Nebz use trillian. Trillian has like 5 instant messangers in one including aim. I have both aim and trillian.
http://www.trillian.cc
or google search for it.

Arc80
04-24-2005, 08:34 PM
yeah dude, go get trillian if AIM does not work. That's becoming a lot more popular now a days and it's a bit organize if you have 5 different messenger.

cheers :thumbsup:

NOOB!
04-24-2005, 08:50 PM
dude i got my msn working,pm me ur addy.

Nata
04-25-2005, 07:16 AM
Very impressive! I wish I could render such nice anatomy...
And the expressions on their faces - marvelous! :applause:

Vectorius
04-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Better and better and better!!.. ffiioooouuuuu !! very good job!!:eek: I wait the end impatiently!!:bounce:

ilusiondigital
04-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Wow you´re a genius. I envy you, master

calisto-lynn
04-25-2005, 11:20 AM
aaah, nebs is having a blast time...i envy ur skill..:thumbsup: u can make the characters in five min...

nebezial
04-25-2005, 02:56 PM
pushav, thanx man ill try it out
Arc80, thanx for the tip
NOOB!,done
Nata, thanx, long way from done
Fiolka Alexandre,hehe, blushing from praises:D
ilusiondigital, wow...master... ARRGHH EGO crushing me...:)
calisto more like ten hehe

TeemuR
04-25-2005, 03:06 PM
You have fantastic ability to draw characters. Just love your process sketches.. :buttrock:

AirbORn
04-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Beautiful character design and the composition reminds me of old religious paintings. I can't wait to see what the background is going to look like that these characters are placed in. Keep up the great work.

OrO
04-25-2005, 03:19 PM
thx a looot! :bounce:

nebezial
04-25-2005, 07:08 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114456126_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114456126_large.jpg)

well, more done and more to be done, still have problems but im solving them thanx for all the support everyone

OrO
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM
brilliant! :)

pushav
04-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Massive stuff. I would not have the pateince to finish a peice like this. Keep on going.
Now I will have to finish mine if I can.

Audi 5000 (I know that that saying is old:eek:)

liiga
04-25-2005, 07:58 PM
Whee, your thread is huge, I haven't read through all of it, so forgive me if this has been said before. However, the first thing I notice whenever I look at your picture is that the gladiator looks like he's about to fall down right on the mistress. I'm trying to figure out his pose, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he seems to be leaning a bit over her, the shoulders towards us, so it would make sense that his left leg would also be towards us to balance out the pose. However, then I look at the recliner that the mistress is on, and it seems like his left leg would bump right into it, causing the poor guy to topple over. :\ I can tell that you are not done with his legs yet of course, but I have no idea how you're going to solve that. But whatever you do, good luck with it. It's a very detailed image and I've been watching the progress with interest. :)

brunowerneck
04-26-2005, 12:17 AM
this piece is turning out really nice man... the attention for detail and everything...

thanks for your comments on my piece as well.

:)

see you later,

Agent-Orange
04-26-2005, 12:37 AM
It has been awhile since I have looked at this thread....

Everything is turning out really good. I to not like the white background, it gives me a headache. The details you got on that rug are nice. The blind folded harp player is my favorate.

eclipson
04-26-2005, 12:40 AM
that is so cooll, damn....! :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
04-26-2005, 06:05 AM
trying to say something smart now, but its hard to crit where there is nothing to. All cuties look exceptional cute, many many of them and all born to be sexy. what could i say? keep it up Stjep, hold that pace and keep on rocking!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nebezial
04-26-2005, 10:15 AM
oro:D tx
pushav, u can do it!!
liiga, thanx for the crit, i m solving things as i go, i appreciate u pointing out the glitches, i would probably overlook some:thumbsup:
brunowerneck, aand ill do it again
Agent_Orange, yeah it annoys me too, but it keeps me concentrated on making the characters work
eclipson, thanx
the1st_angel, thanx Sash:D

calisto-lynn
04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
the red girl.. with instrument..its meeee :cry: (cryin of happiness)

and i love her dress, i want to have a dress like that!

fooxoo
04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Looking good! Lots of hot chicks :D

nebezial
04-27-2005, 08:50 AM
calisto, hehe, if this whole drawing thing fails i can always be a fashion designer eh?:D
fooxoo, yup lots and lots of honeys hehe

Arc80
04-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Damn... I think i dated one of those girls...or two... :p This is looking good dude. And your composition works, even with all those extras, your eyes still go to the mistress first. I definately dig their outfits. Anyway, nothing really to critzs here :cry: This is looking DAMN GOOD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Put the backgrounds already bro:banghead:

cheers

jugeras
04-28-2005, 03:20 AM
:scream: :thumbsup: :applause:

TheMagnetic
04-28-2005, 04:43 AM
ya man... This is really coming together.I really respect this piece. All that it says, all that the the faces say. its just simply beautiful. I used to ready dragonlance books and there was this one specific painter who did the covers for the really famous books. It was a trilogy called "The Chronicles". the painter signed as ELMORE. but if you get a chance check those covers out. and the books. Your paints are like his but better in my opinion. any way this is looking fantastic. I routing for YOU.

nebezial
04-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Arc80, damn, i dated only one...maybe she was cheating on u :D
jugeras:) :bounce:
TheMagnetic, thanx man ill definitely look it up:thumbsup:

NOOB!
04-28-2005, 08:21 AM
alright...lets seem sum background progress!

AIR
04-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Wat's going on ,,where the update'z,,and u was giving me a lesson in time,,clock is ticking,,ticka tacka pobjeze ti maćka,hihihihihiii,,,

nebezial
04-28-2005, 01:52 PM
NOOB! dont worry man just want to finish the servants
A I R there will be some soon, just wanna make them noticeable:D

calisto-lynn
04-28-2005, 02:54 PM
come on nebz show us more. id like to see the background..:thumbsup: :love: JIND JOJA!:love:

gu
04-28-2005, 02:59 PM
So wonderful human figures and expressions, very very cool!! I love it!

See ya!

arkinet
04-28-2005, 03:25 PM
wow :bounce: is all i can say... you're the ladies man hehehehe... btw, thnx for stopping by my thread, I am greatly honored :)

ms@zx
04-28-2005, 06:24 PM
tremendous progress u got here neb.i'd love to do painting of gals like this some day.anticipating for the background prgress.~

not going to be lazy after seeing this..~hehe:D

Adamos
04-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Yo Stjepan!

Great evolution of this piece I must say! Just a thought: how about making the sword the other way around: I mean I think the servant should be holding the blade of the sword and the mastress should be holding the handle (after all she shouldn't be put to the risk of cutting herself :) ) That was just a minor thought though, nothing really important, but who knows ;).

Last summer I've been to Zadar and I really loved the Croatian coast! Lovely country! :)

Back to your image: Fntastic carpet you drew there and I also really like th lions expression too, the rest of the characters are still in progress, so I'm looking forward to it!

Good luck on the Background as well!

Cheers, Adam

nebezial
04-29-2005, 07:02 AM
calisto, soon
Gus_clifton, thanx man
arkinet, i dig chicks:D
ms@zx, in two days ill start the bg
Adamos, hehe, tx, i wanted to make a sense of tension, she holds the sword that way, not on purpose, but that makes the bodyguard girl look at it nervously

nsnaveen
04-29-2005, 07:02 AM
nebezial :thumbsup: gr8 job man. nice colors n costumes.

Neozoom
04-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Pfioueeyhh!!
excellent as usual man !
^^

I just don't understand well why the guy is giving his sword to the mistress^^ seems strange :/

Anyway great work on the carachter indeed!
I wanna background!

calisto-lynn
04-29-2005, 08:42 AM
jes i does look strange nebz.. maybe u should turn the sword around, i bet the queen has too much pride to point the sword at herself, even though it is a wooden one, or put it on a coushin and make a servant carry it or sumthin.. it is a bit confusing.. but still this way the guard behind shouldn be on ther guard that much this way she is following his every move and i like this tense atmosphere.. aww sorry i got a bit carried away with suggestions.. cheers.. u know the best what u're doin!:)

nebezial
04-29-2005, 10:08 AM
nsnaveen, thanx alot man
Neozoom, oy ur bagk, she is giving it to him... or is she.. u maybe on to soomething there, yet another twist in the plot hmmm
calisto, as i wrote to adamos ahnd u got the hint urself, it WAS my intention to have the blade turned to her, a symbolical gesture of trust towards her servants, both the maur and her bodyguard

nebezial
04-29-2005, 05:44 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114796681_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114796681_large.jpg)

here, playin around with the background, ill try to define something this weekend

NOOB!
04-29-2005, 05:47 PM
nice man,i'll be waiting this weekend!

Arc80
04-29-2005, 05:57 PM
wohw... i thought you were going to go with a horizontal pan, but this is cool. I like the Grandeous feeling to it. The vertical shot, panning, definately works as a lead to the focal point. I'll wait and see what you do with it till the weekend. AWESOME DUDE.

btw, have you seen FF7 "ADVENT CHILDREN" yet?

cheers :thumbsup:

calisto-lynn
04-29-2005, 06:41 PM
the statues look great!:drool: cant wait to see more! jind joja!:love:

Agent-Orange
04-29-2005, 06:56 PM
I agree the statue is nice. It looks like it is starting to shape up.

What else are you going to put in there ???

nebezial
04-29-2005, 07:04 PM
NOOB! tx mate!
Arc80, just wanna try it out, ill work the statues proportions better, and NOOOO i havent seen it WAAAH:sad: its out allready,? whats it like?
calisto, just startin:D
Agent_Orange dunno really, im working things out spontaneously now

arkinet
04-29-2005, 09:02 PM
dude, you're dishing your old background? the new one is cool though, obviously monumental... be back for some more:bounce: :scream: :bounce::scream: :bounce: :scream: :bounce:

nebezial
05-01-2005, 07:02 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114930945_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1114930945_large.jpg)

well i ve been lazy so this is all ive made this weekend. its like a man must have his priorities, those seasons of naruto and love hina aint gonna watch themselves

cha0t1c1
05-01-2005, 07:16 AM
dude this is getting insane, your piece is amazing...omg just so good...

liquidwerx
05-01-2005, 07:48 AM
Looks great so far. Looking forward to your next update. =)

M

Neozoom
05-01-2005, 08:17 AM
DAMN man!! stop it!!
You'll rocks everything^^

AIR
05-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Its moving,,that all that counts,,keep peep.. :thumbsup:

Tranchefeux
05-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi, much of work on your painting, the design of the characters I like
Hi well and also returned, there are just times the arms of the girl
whom I find too small, but good, why not, go go, for the continuation. :thumbsup:

eparts
05-01-2005, 03:35 PM
your new background is turning out very cool. I like the idea of the statues (are they not?) and what they do. Ironic what the male servant is doing here. Love their poses. But the color. Couldnt it be more fresh with a brighter marmor color, or perhaps a very dark stone, depending on the rest of the background

SavageCreature
05-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Truely excellent. I love images with lots of detail and many little subplots taking place throughout like this. Since I always try to give some of my thoughts instead of just a "great job" . . . . I've been watching your work from the beginning of the challenge, and to me it looks as if the warrior presenting his sword is about to draw his other weapon, as if he's showing obeisance on the surface, but in a moment he'll kill her with the blade behind his back. Was that your intent? Either way, still exceptional work. I look forward to the finished product.

c.

Samuraikuroi
05-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Dude! Outstanding Detailing! I love this piece! :thumbsup:

Master & servant (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=226306&page=1&pp=15)

Arc80
05-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Hehe, Naruto, love that show dude. It's like a Kick arse version of dragon ball Z.
Anyway, your piece is coming along great. Just one critzs, the guy statue, his head is a bit big for the overall proportion. Damn, i think most of us here at the challenge are spending more time texturing things for their piece. Good thing i'm not the only one obcesse with texturing :D Keep it coming dude. :thumbsup:

btw, i haven't seen Advent Children either :cry: it's out in japan. I've been trying to contact me friend to get me a copy...damn :banghead:

cheers bro

OrO
05-01-2005, 08:43 PM
it's weird...i look at the head and some times it looks normal and other times it looks a little big.....but i really like what you have done with the background it ads so much deapth to the picture......great work on everything...wow....ant thx again for the advice

GhostInTheMachine
05-02-2005, 10:17 AM
very good work mate. that statue is a perfect way to bring the triangle composition together. the angle of view would mean that your statue would b leaning forward alot to see it like that, but i guess your due some artistic licence! i like her face too. and the bathing ladies in the background are :drool:

hope you have the time to do all you want! cheers dude :thumbsup:

paulogm
05-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Very, very wonderfull...the best of... winner....congratulations! A masterpiece!

nailuj
05-02-2005, 10:59 AM
wow what can I say.Painting 1 human character is already a task! but your composition has so many and each of them are a master piece!. What else can I comment?. :thumbsup:

nebezial
05-02-2005, 02:53 PM
cha0t1c1, thanx ill try to make it all work
Malachi Maloney, coming soon
Neozoom... yeaah i wanna rocks... song from naruto:D
A I R, yup, tiptoeing
Tranchefeux, tx, ikll work details out till the end
eparts, hehe, i do the basic colours and modelling now and then switch to soft and vivid light to liven things up later
SavageCreature, bingo, and the sculpture is used to increase the tension, sort of an omen
Samuraikuroi, thanx
Arc80, u noticed well, it is just slapped on here, i fixed it, ahhh naruto rocks
oro, oh its biig:D
GhostInTheMachine, stil workin the statue, i think ill finish it tonight
paulogm... awww come on u gonna launch my ego thru the ceiling
nailuj, thanx... too kind

Slav
05-02-2005, 03:38 PM
you are quite a beast man... i usually make studies but in pencil or other mediums that i feel a bit more comfortable with, on top of which rarely do i post more then is asked for... the progress you have shown is well worth the BLOODY 41 pages i had to go through. i know i have not stopped by in a while but i think that it might make a bit more sense to finally compile everything in one image and work out the final bits of the illustration that way.(personal opinion) the work is wicked and i am enjoying this very very much.

3dRaven
05-02-2005, 07:18 PM
What can I say...Real talent. Love the detail, love the characters.

I see you in the first 10 :thumbsup:

calisto-lynn
05-02-2005, 07:32 PM
great statues. I LOOOOVE HIS FACE. sooo handsome..:drool: :drool: :drool:

nebezial
05-02-2005, 09:16 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1115068599_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1115068599_large.jpg)

done with the statue for now, ill tweak it up when i make the rest of the bg, later people!

LadyMedusa
05-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Really nice :thumbsup:

userBrian
05-03-2005, 04:15 AM
I'd foreshorten the wooden sword, so that it angles back. That would place the gladiator
behind the bench just enough. Otherwise the sword is too flat and places the gladiator
impossibly in the space of the bench. Great piece though, one I like to check out.

dekal
05-03-2005, 06:45 AM
good luck!

default-rol
05-03-2005, 08:08 AM
I really like this piece. Been working on my "art history" recently and learning all about Greek and Roman classical art. You sure you wern't actually there? (just kiddin')!

Best of luck

nebezial
05-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Lady Medusa, thanx
userBrian, ill do something like that when i composit things together
dekal:D
default.rol, lol, well here, i admit , im mnesiclus, i just sculpted myself a time machine, hehe, atually the sculpture was inspired by a classical work i saw a few years ago in an art book, a gaul killing his wife, dont get me wrong i still used no references:)

NOOB!
05-03-2005, 11:52 AM
sure..u can paint a sculpture,but can u sculpt a sculpture.....

lol u probably can.

nice,dunno how i missed it.

W-I-L
05-03-2005, 12:17 PM
are you kidding me with that statue... its really good mate. very impressed.... (envy envy!!)

NOOB!
05-03-2005, 12:20 PM
did u give up the 3d challenge dude?

nebezial
05-03-2005, 12:26 PM
NOOB!, yup i can, made a full size predator:)
W!L hehe thanx
NOOB!, yup i had to, make one thing perfect is better tham making two half assed ones

NOOB!
05-03-2005, 12:31 PM
allota dudes made predator sculptures in my class,so i did one of the terminator!!

screw predator lol!

d'oh,wud have loved to see more 3d from ya.

nebezial
05-03-2005, 12:33 PM
grrr... shoulder canon on standby, disc armed spear ready... lol well i have some early works posted on cgtalk, but all the good ones are... unfinished, ill post u some tonight on msn

NOOB!
05-03-2005, 12:35 PM
i'll be on msn in around 4 hrs,seeya there,i hope

dloots
05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Looking wicked, What can we say we all wish we had your talent.

Keep up the good work

jeromoo
05-03-2005, 01:50 PM
The statues are coming along really nicely now! Boy, your painting must have had the most number of human characters in it compared with the others! Your details are quite amazing!

I hope you will be able to finish this artwork in time! All the best from me!

By the way, why is the statue of man trying to 'stab' the statue lady?

TheFirstAngel
05-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Hahaha, whaen u have lazy days you already rock. great finnish on the statue, overtalented kid :p! love the wonderfull classic way you create all your things here, your statue lookes fantastic like all your other things, now knock out the rest of the serail :)
keep on rocking mate!

bout that upcoming duel: hahahaha let us know when to watch cg-takl-channel live and dont forget to set the webcam into a good position :p

arsa3d
05-03-2005, 05:42 PM
oooo, pa odlicno tebi ovo ide, svaka cast :applause:
nisam te do sad zapazio, zapravo nisam mnogo ni gledao 2d contest ...

GO GO GO :bounce:

Pozdrav,
Ivan

nebezial
05-03-2005, 06:36 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1115145368_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1115145368_large.jpg)

here are the two plans combined,now must make the next one

NOOB!
05-03-2005, 06:37 PM
so,what are u gunna do with ur new wacom cintiq??

lol

TheMagnetic
05-03-2005, 06:55 PM
HOLY SHIT MAN!!!this is just ridiculously good! this is so good. The statue! there is so much emotion that you capture in the poses, the subjects! wow man! this is seriously inspiring!!

Speaky
05-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Hi Nebezial - looking good. Only point I'd make would be that it's getting quite hard to see where the focus is supposed to be. I mean, it's nice to be distracted by all the lovely ladies and all, but I'm wondering how you plan on making the mistress and slave the center of attention?

calisto-lynn
05-03-2005, 08:11 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: the statue is my type of guy.. id be his girl anytime..:cry: :cry: i like the composition..
im depressed.. it s soo good..

Arc80
05-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Whoa...the statue looks SWEEET bro. Everything is looking good dude. THe colours are working really nice. NOW WHERE IS THE BACKGROUND!? hehehe
Can't wait to see the overall piece bro. More...More...

cheers

izisilver
05-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Hello neighbour! I see you made lot of progress while I was missing in this thread. Good work

MDN67
05-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Really fantastik pic, the quality of the painting make here a great piece of art, very good work

Mordalles
05-03-2005, 08:30 PM
wow! looks amazing! i especially like the way you coloured the stepps.

sekopasa
05-03-2005, 10:28 PM
You are going very well, by now you are my favorite...

element5
05-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Nebz, This is looking amazing as usual. love the centrepiece statue...:applause:

P.S. Thanx for the hair tut :thumbsup: helped alot

Rudeone
05-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Wow! this is turning out sooo beautifull, one of the best in the challenge IMO, you got some serious skills man!

TheFirstAngel
05-04-2005, 03:26 AM
Now thats a lovely pyramid. hehe, looks awesome, now looking for the rest... sweet works Stejpan love how things come together! keep on rocking!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dinodog-jr
05-04-2005, 03:38 AM
errhmmm....do u mind to bring forward the behind lesbian a little front? It's a waste to see both beauties showering behind...

Does the light contrast a bit confuse? All of em look brilliant painted..so many details inside each of them...

Just to let u know,
I like the statue & the two sexy showering gals(mostly)...
Heavy detail...How is the filesize over der now? !

Vectorius
05-04-2005, 07:45 AM
Wonderful job!!:applause: It's just amazing how it's appears that is just easy for you ..:eek: Nothing to say..just good luck:bounce: !!

userBrian
05-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Maybe the wooden sword should be foreshortened so it angles back.
That way it would place the gladiator back better, since he appears to
be curving his left arm anyway. Looks great though. Wanna see the background.

Teksaski Rancer
05-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Jako mi se sviđa tvoj stil - izgleda izvrsno kako na master and servant slikama tako i na The Best Of Earth And Krypton. Wannabe in comics kažeš - jesi li možda objavio koji strip, volio bi vidjeti još tvojih radova.

nebezial
05-04-2005, 06:51 PM
NOOB, ill go to disneyland:D

TheMagnetic lol. glad u like it
Speaky, thanx, ill let the final light accentuate the needed things
calisto , there u go drooling up my thread again:D
Arc80 on the way, i just got me an A3 scanner and now im getting fired up
izisilver, thanx man
MDN67, urs is comindg along really great too
Mordalles, thanx , i still need to finish them
sekopasa, wow, im fluttered, thanx:)
element5, oy glad u liked it
Rudeone, hehe, practice makes perfect
the1st_angel, thanx, tomorrow il draw the bg and then scan it. too lazy to make it in comp and also i need to kill time in college
dinodog_Jr, hehe up front eh? its actually not too big ill look it up later
Fiolka Alexandre, yeah a piece of cake... well not really, but its okay
userBrian, ill corect it when i make the bg, so the rest of the time ill be tweaking

Teksaski Rancer, hehe, bok majstore, nisam ali radim dva velika projekta , poslat ću ti link da vidiš

Neozoom
05-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Damn man!! you rocks always so much....

:)
nothing crits amazing work...

mabya little more contrast at the end of the pic AND a BACKGROUND :p (I know man you'll do one ahha it is just I'm silly and impatient^^ hihi)

good luck

arkinet
05-04-2005, 07:10 PM
one thing that bothers me is the gladiators body, seems kinda strike me as odd... i dunno, m not really into anatomy so maybe its jst my eyes :rolleyes: or the way he's situated... & did u intentionally pose your statue somewhat similar to the gladiator?

but still, you're the man dude, king of PS:bounce: :bounce:

Nigel-Q
05-04-2005, 07:45 PM
this is shaping up to be quite the crazy party...

the only suggestion I have at this point is that you might want to rop the white to something more neutral or a subtle complimentary colour to ease up on your eye. It may help you better evaluate how the composition will look in the final state.

Great work and attention to detail though, keep it up.

vinegaria
05-04-2005, 08:00 PM
the amount of details here is amazing.. also - you have a great eye for colours and lights.. i'm just wondering if it won't be too stuffed with details, but i can't really when i don't see the background..

i really like it though and gonna watch it :)

W-I-L
05-04-2005, 09:03 PM
composition is excellent... love this piece...

nebezial
05-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Neozoom, hehe u know it man
arkinet, that s the whole point, the master here is relaxed, has trust in her servants, she gives the rudius to him caasualy, and fears him not, now her bodyguard has different thoughts, that is the reason i posed the mour in a somewhat threathening way in order to accentuate the tension emerging from the situation, the statue serves as an omen here, bringing the masters bodyguard into a state of edgy nervousnesss, and in the end it is allabout the blind trust of the master towards the servant, she trusts both the maur who served her well and the bodyguard, this trust is also simbolicaly accentuated by two girls in the front plan playing peekaboo, i went rennaisance on this piece with the symbolism but the bg might be somewhat darker and create a baroque effect, ill first draw the bg, and then scan it
Nigel Q, worry not i have a plan
vinegaria, is renaissance work stuffed with details, ill let the light be my guide:)
W!L, thanx mate

phoboalien
05-05-2005, 07:37 AM
[QUOTE=nebezial]Stjepan Šejić has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Hey good work!! ...and Final FAntasy rules! I love the seventh one! great cloud, sephirot and barret!

good look, see u
phoboalien

calisto-lynn
05-05-2005, 08:14 AM
[QUOTE=phoboalien]

Hey good work!! ...and Final FAntasy rules! I love the seventh one! great cloud, sephirot and barret!

I SOO AGREE!!:bounce: sephiroth:drool: :drool: :drool:

nebezial
05-05-2005, 08:20 AM
phoboalien, totaly agree, thanx man:D
calisto.... yaaaay... a spam... and a drooly one:)

FIDUCIOSE
05-05-2005, 05:21 PM
As I keep looking, the first concept is the Queen and her lover that's a slave who hold the sword. then as the time pass, everything is come and come a lot of slave, the worriors, the statue that's more attractive than the main conflict. I think dropping the other slave's light and detail can make it better. If you keep increase the detail this one will be a neutral tone, that's all I think.

nebezial
05-05-2005, 06:38 PM
i know i decided to leave the light game when i make the bg, cause it is the easiest thing to do, just a lil hard light with a dark colour and im done:D

NOOB!
05-05-2005, 06:40 PM
ur crazy,u know why,cos i cannot do characters without a background,i was always told that characters shud interact with the background,and not the other way round.

CRAZY NEBZ!!

arkinet
05-05-2005, 06:46 PM
AHHH... mhen, thats a lengthy response... anyway, its all clear to me, thnx dude, & you rock big time:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

pushav
05-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Nice statue. I am in awe of this piece still. Oh yeah please make this into a wallpaper for download.

:buttrock:

gu
05-05-2005, 10:23 PM
The details are simply insane!:buttrock: and the painting style too. keep up!!

Gus

nebezial
05-06-2005, 07:14 AM
NOOB! lol, yeah, but ps gives u a choice hehe, hard soft and vivid light are keys to a succesful compositing
arkinet... boy what a bouncy reply:bounce: :D
pushav, will do man!
Gus_clifton, hehe thanx man i will

NOOB!
05-06-2005, 12:51 PM
NOOB! lol, yeah, but ps gives u a choice hehe, hard soft and vivid light are keys to a succesful compositing

hmm yeh,but i generally paint as if it was a real painting,i use about 2 layers,cos in real traditonal painting u wudn't have the choice of layers..u know? and i avoid the eraser tool,i just paint over my mistakes,makes it look more authentic.

but thats only me hehe,lets see sum background!

W-I-L
05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
i am working in photoshop.. crap the tips!!

calisto-lynn
05-06-2005, 02:28 PM
cm'on man.. make an update..
oh did i mention that i liiiiike the male statue..:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

nebezial
05-06-2005, 02:37 PM
eek must reply, 666 posts ominous
NOOB! lol i do it this way cause it helps me concentrate, i tend to wonder around the pic
W!L tips crapped:D
calisto... why dont they make mopping smilies...what a mess

xric7
05-06-2005, 04:15 PM
wow.:bounce:
i do love ur sculpture!!!:buttrock: it's realy cool!
it make me hungry for sculpture!after finish this challenge i wanna make some thing like that.
can't wait for more.

nebezial
05-07-2005, 06:04 AM
xric7, wow, glad u like it. im a big admiror of ur work, i love that druuna meets witchblade u got going on there, later people

NinjaA55N
05-07-2005, 07:15 PM
with so many characters u definetely achieve a great atmosphere! Congratulations on creating so many different faces and expressions and im looking further for seeing the final image with a background and final ambient light. It will be epic for sure.
good luck!

TheFirstAngel
05-07-2005, 07:26 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:waiting for that update!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

adia
05-08-2005, 12:12 AM
i really love the detail in this artwork
really great characters as well

cyberarts
05-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Sence the late time I saw your work, my eyes are eager to see the rest. It is really good so far. i like the composition, so much details. you are very rigourous in your work and that's what i like.

Keep up!

Good luck!

nebezial
05-08-2005, 11:16 AM
ninja ASSN tx man ,ill make the bg this week and tweak during weelend, i should finish all in time
the 1st angel, lol patience sasha, been busy freelancing this weekend, but its on the way
adia, thanx a lot:D
cyberartt, heh, thanx, i do my best to make this monster work

eparts
05-08-2005, 12:53 PM
looking forward to see when you put it all together with background.
rock on.. not much time left! :bounce:

calisto-lynn
05-09-2005, 09:58 PM
hmmm.. i have nothing more to say..u havent updated yet so i cant drool.. dang i gotta find something..:drool: :drool: :drool: oh well..lets yust drool on ur avatar!lol

an update perhaps? i know u want to keep us on needles. u proabably have it all done by now, and ur just teasing us with ur anonimusy(is that a word?) cheers!:D

nebezial
05-10-2005, 06:58 AM
eparts, soon man, soon
calisto, lol, keep u on needles.. hahaha, nope, i was just too lazy to work but i think i should define the bg till tonight. later

Vectorius
05-10-2005, 07:05 AM
Hello nebiezal!:) I want to see background evolution:drool: ... In any case, you've made a grzat picture..exellent job! I'll come back see final image....gooooooood luck!

ThierryS
05-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Hy man, good luck for your great piece of art, I say it again, I love the way you paint these women. Cool work!:thumbsup:

See you next challenge.:beer:

Cheers!

snowkiwi
05-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Your work is really masterful - great detail. The carpet and the tiger material is also very nice, top notch work. I especially like the bare-chested girl or who seems to be the main character - not because she's bare chested but because I think she has the prettiest face. I think the composition looks very nice with how high and triangular the whole piece is. Great work Nebezial.

pushav
05-11-2005, 05:07 AM
Update needed lol.
:bounce:
7 Days to go.

nebezial
05-11-2005, 07:26 AM
Fiolka Alexandre, lol tx , it will be posted on thursday,
thierry2005:D , tx man
snowkiwi, glad u like it, it will in the end be comprised of two main corpi, triangle and a circle
pushav, yo man, im workin on it, im penciling the bg since i got the scanner, and then the colour will be poc:D

Neozoom
05-11-2005, 07:32 AM
HEY nebez!! I love of course as usual! no crits for the moment but WHERE is the BG? :p

come on only 8 days left!

PS : I'm at home for 5 days because of sick... So i'll work on the contest :)

nebezial
05-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Neozoom, it s on the way u lucky bastard... 5 days ... maan

agios
05-11-2005, 08:15 AM
great job you ve done here..and a lot of job too...many caracters and poses...like your details...good luck my friend

GhostInTheMachine
05-11-2005, 11:27 PM
eagerly awaiting an update - use the force, dude. :D

nebezial
05-12-2005, 06:44 AM
agios, thanx buddy:thumbsup:
GhostInTheMachine, lol, who knows maybe il have the bg sketched out tonight, and colours laid tomorrow...maybe... ah ill just use the force... that will get me going:D

MDN67
05-12-2005, 08:19 AM
Always a magnificent image, you is endowed to paint the characters. I see no criticism has to formulate, has part can be always the same, quite your characters are very proportionned well and very dynamic in their position, only handle of the man holding the sword puts me a probleme, it is still too big. I waits with impatient for the BG, a great work

LadyMedusa
05-12-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm really looking forward for the backround :)
Hurry up, not mutch time left now.

THECLYKE
05-12-2005, 09:08 AM
I LIKE MAN...COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ABOUTMY ENTRY....I'M A FAST WORKER AND I NEED SOME CRITICT TO BRING ME OFF MY HIGH HORSE?:bounce:

HERES A LINK TO MY POSTS

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2271035#post2271035

O.Martin
05-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Very impressive! Your sketching skills are unbelievable. :)

Although, I must say your painting is nearly overwhelming in terms of complexity and realism, I'm still kind of missing the expression or style from your early sketches.

The best of luck! :thumbsup:

camtheman
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey Stjepan, long while since visiting your thread. This is just smashing! I love the way the figures relate to one another. Great gestures. Any thoughts for the background?

:applause:

nebezial
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1115925165_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1115925165_large.jpg)

and this is it, the beggining of the end and the bg develops

THECLYKE
05-12-2005, 07:22 PM
I WISH I WAS THE WARRIOR GUY...THANKS FOR THE ADVICE ON MY CHICK.....BUT ME BEING A FIRST TIME POSTER BOY CAN NOT MATCH UP WITH THE LIKE OF YOU ....WOW...GREAT STUFF.

CHECK MY GIRL OUT NOW.....SHES HEATING UP....I'M GOING TO START THE BELT BUCKLES ON HER BODY.

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?postid=2273191#post2273191

TheMagnetic
05-12-2005, 07:25 PM
neb, man this is turning out to be hella sick. im very impressed. dont know what else to say but good job!..........jeez..

calisto-lynn
05-12-2005, 07:29 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: waaaah why cant i make it like that..looks so cool:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AlyFell
05-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Goodness! What smashing colour work! And the view through the round window is... well, pretty neat really! ;) Neb, watch that perspective on the domed building on the bridge. Looks a bit like it's tilting toward us.

phoboalien
05-12-2005, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=nebezial]Stjepan Šejić has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

ok haste all upon us!!! hey your bg its like a watercolour paint, the colours are so soft, it seems at down or dusk, it likes me. good work man:thumbsup:

xric7
05-12-2005, 08:02 PM
very beautiful view.:bounce:
beautiful color.
beautiful characters.
and beautiful statue.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
love ur piece so much.hope u finish in time and win this challenge.
good luck my friend.:wavey:

MoonVisionStudio
05-12-2005, 08:16 PM
I really hope you can finish this in time, it is looking awesome!

3dRaven
05-12-2005, 09:05 PM
This is going to be a masterpiece once it's finished..are you planning on acenting the glass with some reflections??

Arc80
05-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Doood!!! very nice use of colours. Kinda reminds me of the concept arts for "Lord of the Rings". Very niiice work buddy. Just finish it dude. I can't wait to see it and i know you are going to make it KICK ARSE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers bro

nebezial
05-12-2005, 09:35 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/aquilar/fora.jpg

MDN67, thanx man lil probs will be tweaked
Lady Medusa, ill make it
THE CLYKE. tx mate
O.Martin, ill try to whip it out again:D
Cameron Gardner, lol some thoughts , yeah
THE CLYKE, dude, ur work is great, u dont have a tablet and u did what u did, trust in urself
TheMagnetic, thaaanx:)
calisto... a drooly payback hehehe
Poshspice, aaand time to tilt it back
phoboalien...speeed
xric7, oy look a new statue:D
Jose Pardo no worries, ill make it
3dRaven, dunno really
Arc80, whoa.. thats a serious compliment mate
force withyall people!!! good luck

Tawneycocker
05-13-2005, 01:17 AM
How do you keep the imprematura effect. . . remarkable. By the by I dont know what you fellows do with air but I run it thgough a brush an polute the air hoping to hit the page and do something with it. . .lol tawneycocker
Since beauty is only skin deep it is fortunate that I am an elephant. good luck

TheFirstAngel
05-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Hey mate, with your talent, a few years ago kings worldwide called u to paint the sleeprooms, i bet! damn, those fresko paintings are wonderfull. Wish y a fast stroke and loadsa fun, 19th is the awardday for missed everythign these days... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise!
keep it up Stjepan!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nebezial
05-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Tawneycocker, dunno really, just yesterday i made some discoveries while modifying the brushes
the1st_angel, lol hehe, tx sash, good luck to yall:thumbsup:

nebezial
05-13-2005, 06:40 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116009611_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116009611_large.jpg)

yaaay i can use layers, well time to get busy, it must be finished on sunday

OrO
05-13-2005, 07:45 PM
two words........epic proportions............nothing more to say:scream:

Tranchefeux
05-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi nebezial, very good job, now you cannot sleep any more because such should you be finished is your mission, go, go.

beelow
05-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Nice Stuff, can't wait to see this finshed. Also, I was wondering if you give me some nice textures for later...If not I'll understand...Holla!:thumbsup:

Arc80
05-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Looks AWESOME bro. Love the details on the bg. The colours are working together now.
Just be careful though, right now the bg is competing with your characters for attention. Oh and also, it seems like the statue is the main focal point right now. You kinda gave them a Halo effect with that circular bg and placing them there.

Anyway, can't wait to see the final image and yes, i've noticed it too. I guess everyone is procrastinating, hehe. We'll definately finish bro :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers and thanks for the tip.

calisto-lynn
05-13-2005, 09:01 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: sorry for the drools, but my chin just fell off..

camtheman
05-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Very cool background nebezial, this is gonna be schaweeeet! Good luck!......now Get busy!

:wip: :wip: :wip:

my M&S/

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=227140&page=6&pp=15

nebezial
05-13-2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116019366_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116019366_large.jpg)

well here is what ill go with and ill definitely make it in time

calisto-lynn
05-13-2005, 09:26 PM
:surprised :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: no comment..

Arc80
05-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Dude, just one more suggestion. I was looking at the thumbnail of your piece. I think you just need to center that circle and everything will be in balance or crop the right side. Then the statue won't be the center of attention somehow. Oh and maybe some foreground element on the top left corner.

My the force be with you, young Jedi :bowdown:

cheers

Speaky
05-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi Stjepan, I see you're not skimping on background detail then! I hope you find your groove and are able to finish this in time! I think you've managed to integrate the various elements quite well, but there's something awry about the leftmost girl's feet perspective, it's like they're on a tilted plane. Overall it's very good, nice and epic of scale. Good luck with the final stages!

xric7
05-13-2005, 11:05 PM
wow....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
i love this piece!
cheers.:buttrock:

ms@zx
05-14-2005, 03:33 AM
thats what 'm talking about neb.lovely piece.the background looks just great.no doubt with ur skills!~http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

OrO
05-14-2005, 05:36 AM
:applause: my eyes just popppped out .....great colors!

LadyMedusa
05-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Nice Update :)
Youre getting closer to the end.
I'm really looking forward to the final pice.

TheFirstAngel
05-14-2005, 06:47 AM
So the journey at least has a target that remains now... :p wonderfull teasing preview, now go and burn it out mate! Go go go Stjepan!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fooxoo
05-14-2005, 07:57 AM
Wonderful colours for the background, and you ve got a nice pyramid structure there, looks good, I want to see the finished painting :D Good luck!

tilite
05-14-2005, 08:16 AM
wow this has really come along since i was here last. it seems uve lost ur lesbians tho... hmmm i liked them... as i do all attractive lesbians :D

good work and i wish u all the best for the deadline

W-I-L
05-14-2005, 08:29 AM
looking great buddy. the arhcictecture is huge and grand. love it... the wall is abit to industrial concrete at present but i am sure you will sort that out.

AIR
05-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Press the throttle and gooo.
In the begining it seemed that I'd never finish.
Now,U have lot of it ahead too.
I'l finish my modelin,texturin and all in all things and tonight I'l start rendering layers.
Tomorrow and monday,and bit of thuesday,I got two and a half days for playng with postproduction.If i dont make it,I deserve to get pizza with nine mm bullets on it. :) :)
If you dont finish I.l take that pizza,and punch it trough your head.hahahah
kidya seeya. :thumbsup:

nebezial
05-14-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116095536_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116095536_large.jpg)

this is it , breakin klimitsm coffeine overdose---- RELEASE ALLL, limit break artist furyy. lol, sorry people too much cofee, itll be all done tomorrow

cha0t1c1
05-14-2005, 06:35 PM
keep it goin buddy....ur almost there :thumbsup:

gogogogogogogo

Tariq12
05-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Hey Neb, this is looking mighty sweet. See you at the finish line too. All the very best of luck man.
:applause:
Tariq.

nebezial
05-14-2005, 07:33 PM
calisto... im gonna need thet mopping smilie... eeek drool
Arc80, ill try to do something using the light
Speaky, tx ill tweak the characters tomorrow
xric7,llol bouncy isnt it, hehe
ms@zx, thanx, i like it too
oro, eek.. where, where?:eek:
Lady Medusa, thanx , it should be done tomorrow
the1st_angel, burnin it mate:D
fooxoo, comin soon
tilite AAARGGH...i lost my lesbiaanss
W!L yup, ill make it metal, lol:D
A I R... mmm piiizzza:drool:
cha0t1c1, goingoingoin
Tariq12, thanx mate

Solothores
05-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Stjepan you are sick mate! :thumbsup: Just stay sick do you copy! :D This is working out so great and that "kitty" is just perfect there.

cheers
Solo

TheFirstAngel
05-14-2005, 07:44 PM
uber sexy background my friend! Keep up the brilliant pixelmagic! love that plantworx! hahaha, don't overdue that coffeeconsume, drinking as much coffee as i do takes hard training for years :p

Kamjar
05-14-2005, 07:53 PM
first of all, thanks for the great comment you gave me on my work! :) I really appreciate that!

And second:

WOW this piece looks insane! The background looks very cool now, just love all the characters you put in this piece. The detail is outstanding! :scream:

Keep it up, i hope you manage to get this done in time! :)

Cheers Kam

arLutiK
05-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Wow Stjepan, amazing work so far, I love the amount of details you put in your image, good luck in finishing this.

Arc80
05-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Umm... yeah... It's looking OKAY i guess... LOL (just kidding bro) It looks tight dude. Definately good call on the hanging branches. Sickness dude...SICKNESS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

Hurry up and finish it already. I don't care how many coffee you drink. Just finish it :D

cheers bro

NOOB!
05-14-2005, 08:24 PM
nice backgrounding!

nebezial
05-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Solothores, malaria good enough?:D
the1st_angel, oy u dont wanna get into coffee contest with ME:bounce:
Kamjar Fadai,lol no prob, ill just re overdose myself tomorrow and finish it
arlutik, luck has nothing to do with it...lol xcept if i win the lottery, then im gettin drunk hehe
Arc80, eye twitching, systems on overdrivr...must draw
NOOB! backgrounding? cool word:D

calisto-lynn
05-14-2005, 09:35 PM
yay! i want to see leaves! itll look good! the branches looks like grape tree.( dont know how to express!) teeheee! great work nebz!:D

xric7
05-14-2005, 10:38 PM
wowowoowoww...:bounce: :applause: :thumbsup: :buttrock: :bowdown:
i just want the time ending so soon.hehe...realy want to see ur final product!
go go..let us see more.

Squibbit
05-14-2005, 11:38 PM
argh, this is just brilliant :thumbsup:

Slav
05-14-2005, 11:39 PM
magnificant. the figures are splendid.. but there is something that bothers me about the worrier slave ... its not that the pose is bad but its occuard... i can seem to get acustom to it. i liked the earlier pose ALOT more. but its just my 2cents. the background its great... and well nothing more to say about it... mybe some dramatic shadows? muaha~!

OrO
05-15-2005, 07:45 AM
just one question...how many hours have you apinted on the background so far??
:twisted:

TheMagnetic
05-15-2005, 08:00 AM
what am I supposed to say? "You've done well." Neb man, this is tight! I....good work man.

nailuj
05-15-2005, 08:28 AM
whoa!! this is whoa!!

NinjaA55N
05-15-2005, 09:57 AM
This is far beyond I imagined to become.. But much better ofcourse! No constructive critic to say to the master as u r.. hehe... Just go with the flow and do what u do best. One of the best pics here for sure!

nebezial
05-15-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116182392_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116182392_large.jpg)

twitch twitch, all systems on overdrive, time to finish it!!!
YOSHAAA!!!

NOOB!
05-15-2005, 06:42 PM
excellent man!!! finish finish!!

i'm gunna be done tommorow i think!

nebezial
05-15-2005, 06:47 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116182849_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5947/5947_1116182849_large.jpg)

moooreee... musst update... workin harddd

NOOB!
05-15-2005, 06:58 PM
lol at the random background,u know its true....but it turned out wonderful!