PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Jeff Lohrius

embodiedform
03-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Jeff Lohrius has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

embodiedform
04-01-2005, 04:32 PM
My 3D concept relates to the theme of the mind and how we can become a servant to its desires, needs, and dictates. Eastern traditions hold the belief that material existence is a kind of Maya or illusion in the sense that the realm of human behavior and self relation is based largely on sensory feedback and awareness. Our minds then further interpret and judge this phenomena through a dualistic lense of good and bad. This leads to a condition of desire and attachment which can become the master of our being. By cultivating conscious awareness of our higher spiritual identity, we become the master of ourselves and can free our minds.

Phynix
04-01-2005, 05:12 PM
thats interesting what you wrote
made me thinking of it, but i do not entirely understand it
anyway, i am really curious how you possibly could turn that into a image
i am really looking forward to a sketch of yours
good lucK! :)

embodiedform
05-01-2005, 02:37 AM
I haven't updated in almost a month but now that the semester is over I am really going to try and at least finish the challenge by updating every day and also commenting more on other threads.

CGTalk Moderation
05-01-2005, 02:37 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.