PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Lombardo Simone

SuperXCM
03-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Lombardo Simone has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/masterandservant/view_entries.php?challenger=5877)

Latest Update: Texturing: Modeling Bush+test texture
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1113059690_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1113059690_large.jpg)

Ok, here come a new test of modeling, the first "servant".... justa test for texture, but i want this style, like puppet or thunderbirds...
Hope you like it!!;)

SuperXCM
03-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi all!! Hehehe a new challenge....:bounce:
I'm really happy to participate... hope to see all my new friend from CG!!! :)

But, the theme is really special.... i have not good idea for now...
lot of think in my mind must defrag!! :arteest:

Good luck too all!

And let go for a new challenge!!! :beer:

ps: Sorry for my bad english ;)

Russell-Nash
03-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Good to see you again. :bounce:
Man, it is so easy to become addicted to this challenges. :argh:

Russel

Climax
03-22-2005, 06:03 PM
• Welcome in Lombardo! :thumbsup: r u ready to blast and rumble? have fun my friend :beer:

Gunilla
03-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi! So, there you are - good to see you! Good luck with this one, and I will be following :thumbsup:

I haven't decided if I'm going to join yet ... very little time and characters is not really my thing, we'll see.

Virtuoso
03-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Time to fasten your seatbelts..........Lombardo .......great to see you back in action........I'll be here watching from the front row,looking forward to seeing the action and creative juices flow........see you as you progress,and great to see you back,best to you Lombardo.......:arteest: :beer:

tlggungor
03-22-2005, 09:39 PM
welcome :):bounce: :buttrock:

markovicd
03-22-2005, 10:20 PM
XCM! :D gl mate ... hope to see something creative here! :)

SuperXCM
03-24-2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks all! :blush:

Happy to see all on this new challenge!!

Your welcome motive me a lot and it give me good energy!!
But i think i entered the challenge to quickly and I don't know if i can really participate, i'm on an another work for now, but i hope to get some time to work on this challenge 'cause i'm sure it will be a very good experience. :)

Anyway, i'll follow your thread to see your work!! :wip:
And i try to finish the other work soon to get all my time in this challenge, and come back near you for this new great adventure!! :bounce:

Thanks again all!!

Good luck my friends!! :beer:

PS:Sorry for my ugly english

Borro
03-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Hello, mate. No concept yet? Well anyway good luck and I'll be waiting for your first concept...

madshooter
03-24-2005, 07:13 PM
All the best for this challenge, waiting for your concept.:)

Reverender
03-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Good luck on your entry. Awaiting your concept with eagerness ^_^

Goul
03-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi lombardo , cool to see you again in this challenge :)

Good luck , curious to see your first concept :wip:

Gunilla
03-25-2005, 12:03 PM
What!? You're not going to participate!!? Try your best to get back later, no real party without you mate....

jddog
03-25-2005, 02:14 PM
heya good luck supadupaXCm !!! :beer:

jdd

markovicd
03-26-2005, 09:43 PM
c`mon where is the sketch! ? :(

[wr]JeFf
03-27-2005, 07:53 AM
Good luck SuperXCM !!

SuperXCM
03-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks all for this welcome!! :blush:

Sorry for the late, but i've got a lot of work. I'm on another project for now, but i've think a little about this challenge... and i've got an idea.... i want to do something "Satiric"... different of my GSO entry.
Not sketch for now, i will scan it tonight and post. :wip:
I want to make an alien... the "Gray" type... playing marionette with some big boss of the government.. strange theme for challenge... strange theme for concept...

Human character is very difficult for me, and this challenge can help me to be better, i'm sure!!

See U this night for an update!! And good luck all for this challenge!!! :beer:

Climax
03-29-2005, 06:06 PM
• C'mon Lombardo, if u work in the challenge 2 hours each day sure you are gonna finish in 1 month, make a try, stop blaming and start posting :beer: I wish u also good luck in your work :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-29-2005, 10:04 PM
3 news here...

the first one : you participate...

the second one : you don't know if you participate...

the third one : you post you sketch soon...

2 "yes" versus 1 "no"... YES is the winner... then you must participate... :twisted:

Too much work or too much projects is not a good reason... I have a lot of work actually in my job, a lot work at home, and a family life very rich, then, no time for me... remain me a little bit of time the night... as you see I participate... like you :scream: hahahahaha

Good luck my friend... and don't forget to scan your sketche... I'm waiting (and I don't have time to wait... hahahahahahahaha... Lemog totally nut... it's clear now...)

Well, I stop my blabla... and I go to work a little... :banghead:

SuperXCM
03-30-2005, 08:01 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1112212859_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1112212859_large.jpg)

Ok here come my first sketch,... just to show what i want to make. Is a satiric image, the alien play with the Boss of governement like puppet. He is very big, it's just to show the Influence. The boss is doing a conference of press (it's the good word?), saying that there is no Alien!! ;)
The master(Alien) playing with his servant(the Boss) playing with his servant (the media).... i hope you'll understand what i want to do.
Not sure for the final view. I must work more on that.
c&C are welcome!! :d

markovicd
03-30-2005, 08:05 PM
hahaha great idea! :) , i really like this one ... :D , it is going to be tuff one becase of so manny people in scene ;) , anyway gl :D:bounce:

SuperXCM
03-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Climax, Lemog, thanks for reply!!!

Climax---> Yeah, i know, i can do it!! :wip: Here came my concept sketch!!

Lemog---> loooooooool :cool: Yeah, ok, i MUST participate now!! :arteest:
Quel message tu as posté là... je ne peut plus trouver d'excuse!!

Thanks my friends for this motivation!!
I'm here now, and i work until my last breath!!! :wip:

Let's gooooo!!! :beer:

SuperXCM
03-30-2005, 08:08 PM
waouw Marko, you're fast!! Already an answer!!

Yeah it will be hard to make this scene but, i must try!!

Thanks for reply!:thumbsup:

Gunilla
04-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey - I didn't see your sketch until now! I think a satirical, cartoony entry could work just great. The twist on master/master/servant is also really good - I'll look forward to see you develope it. :thumbsup:

arturro
04-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi there mate! Great idea but lot of work to be done as I see... I hope you will manage to do it:) I'm with you!
good luck

mireneye
04-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Sounds like an interesting approach. Nice way of expressing the Master / Servant Deal.

eYadNesS
04-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Nice sketch, I liked your style. Good job and looking for more :twisted:

Good luck :)

[wr]JeFf
04-01-2005, 07:26 PM
VEry interesting concept !!!

I hope that you will be able to finish the picture !

Ellon
04-01-2005, 07:45 PM
agree with Jeff

Virtuoso
04-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Sure looks like an alien in area 51 to me.........And a large one.......great to see you going for it Lombardo.......This will be fun and I know done in a very nice fashion......I'll be watching the fun and madness fom right here in my favorite front row seat................See you soon,and best as always to you.......:arteest: :arteest:

SuperXCM
04-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Thanks all for replies!!! :blush:

Yeah lot of work... for sure... and i haven't start yet... :arteest:
I will work!! And hope to post soon an update.
Character is for me really difficult... and this challenge can help me to be better.
Happy that you like this concept, i will do everything to make a good final image!! :wip:

Thanks again all!!

Cheers! :beer:

SuperXCM
04-02-2005, 09:40 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1112478006_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1112478006_large.jpg)

Ok, here comes a quick test of modeling, ... it's very difficult for me to modelise character...:'( ... i've got already a probleme... teeth must be modelisate in the same object of the head? Or separate? :s
I have all the night to work!! I hope to finish the head...

DaddyMack
04-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi SuperXCM, I really dig your characters head:thumbsup: Great start
Keep it coming.

Dodgeas3d
04-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Yea very funny idea! interseting how u gonna accomplish this thought... good luck!

Mr.Waka
04-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I like the head of your Alien character... Nice smile and face expression !... :thumbsup: Funny idea too ! :bounce: Good luck for the following of your work ! :buttrock:

Virtuoso
04-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Funny!:arteest: ......................Nice to see you start this up Lombardo.....I'll be watching.....By the way.......................How long does it take him to brush those teeth......;)

Matroskin
04-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi there, SuperXCM,
Oo, funny one!
Don't worry - everyone needs a practice - this chellenge is a good reason for this http://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon12.gif , isn't it!!
About teeth - as you wish, it doesn't matter. Well, I'd prefer to make them separate (taking into consideratiopn hard border around them) - depends on texturing possibilities of your 3d soft - how is more convenient for you.
As I can see from image - it's all one object. Ok, can be done this way.
But face expression is really cool. When camera is above him - looks even better!
Good luck with your work, mate!

Versiden
04-03-2005, 04:48 PM
hey SuperXCM, cool concept approach.. you're well on your way and the model looking good so far.

to answer your question, I would make the teeth separate from the head model, it makes workflow alot easier.

SuperXCM
04-08-2005, 02:09 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1112922580_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1112922580_large.jpg)

Hi all, sorry for late... lot of work... here come some new test of the Gray, with little test of compo. I've change the teeth and modelise the hand.
Hope to have time to finish this image !!! :'(

SuperXCM
04-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Thanks all for replies!! :buttrock:

Sorry for late... :blush: must hurry if i want to finish :wip

Deryk & Versiden---> Thanks for the answer, i've made now in an antoher objet, putting ID on it for the gum (is the good word?) and the teeth. This challenge can be a good practice:) But i must work :bounce:

Thanks again all, and good luck!!! :beer:

Climax
04-08-2005, 04:52 AM
• Waaaahhha, They are comming!!Run Lombardo, RUN!! :D Life is short, Post more!

Virtuoso
04-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi Lombardo......In the final compo I would still have the head lower a touch......have a bit od space above it,this way it's cropped somewhat......

I like the idea and the different twist and approach with this.the idea is one that stands out well......I hope to see more posts and still wonder how long does it take to brush his teeth?;) .....I bet quite a long time.......but hopefully not as long until your next update........I'll be loking for it.....Nice original idea.......:arteest: :beer:

Lemog
04-08-2005, 09:51 AM
I feel better the way now... that will be good I'm sure... nice... I love this funny Alien... euh... funny, finally, I'm a little bit afraid... :scream: do you know something about the alien that us we don't know ? hahaha

SuperXCM
04-09-2005, 04:14 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1113059690_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5877/5877_1113059690_large.jpg)

Ok, here come a new test of modeling, the first "servant".... justa test for texture, but i want this style, like puppet or thunderbirds...
Hope you like it!!;)

Gunilla
04-09-2005, 04:25 PM
I like it! This scene is coming on really good - and it's fun to see you work in such a different style than in GSO. Politician is really funny - keep going like that :thumbsup::scream:

SuperXCM
04-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi, thanks for replies my friends!!!

Climax--->lol they've been already there since a long long time!!! ;) We need to post a lot!! :wip:

Virtuoso--->Thanks my friend! I've change the compo a little but sorry for my english, i don't understand what you wanted to explain...:blush: i must change the alien head or the servant head? :blush:
For the teeth... he must take long time to brush it, but he have a lot of servant that help him!! :)

Lemog--->Thanks! ...don't be afraid!! I don't know something more than you, but i read lot of book... do you know the Pr.Jean-Pierre Petit? He is french like you ;)

Thanks again for replies my friends!! :beer:

madshooter
04-10-2005, 12:38 AM
hey very nice concept,. The alien head looks cool. Waiting for more rocking updates:thumbsup:

SuperXCM
04-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks Gunilla and Madshooter for the replies!!

But i think i can't finish this challenge, i have really a lot of work. I have no freetime for me or this challenge.... i'm sorry.

Anyway, i found that someone take my concept, i hope he has more luck, and more time.

Good luck to all!!

And when you finish, come in belgium to drink some good beer :beer:

3dRaven
04-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Maybe zoom out a bit to see the camera man and one of those cool camera mini screens with a duplicate of the scene only a blue / white version. You wouldn't crop the aliens head at the same time

Maxko
04-23-2005, 05:34 PM
hehehe, nice work with textures. And great idea :) :thumbsup:

Lemog
04-24-2005, 06:29 AM
If in your final way, you approach the thunderbirds... sure, I vote for you my friend :thumbsup:

overcontrast
04-27-2005, 12:41 AM
hey Simone! hows it goin man... seems like ur havin lots of fun with ur xtreamely hilarious concept!!.... i love that u chose a tease scene... and the current phases are looking great man... keep up those funny works...and besh wishes :thumbsup: c ya around

DaddyMack
04-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi SuperXCM, sorry I haven't seen your thread for awhile..Made me laugh straight away:thumbsup: Keep the great fun coming man!

Virtuoso
04-29-2005, 12:58 AM
No no no....common back lombardo......Give it a try,the concept and your start deserve it.....I sure hope to see you back in action here,,,,,Until then take care and all the best to you.......:beer: ......Belgian beer....what else....Well maybe belgian candy.......;) :arteest:

xric7
04-29-2005, 02:37 PM
wow.
realy cool idea.:buttrock: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i love it.
good luck.

SuperXCM
05-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks all for replies, and sorry for the late answer..... :blush:

Michael, sorry my friend, i have a lot of think to do for now, i must find a job quickly, so i run every day.
Thanks for support, i hope to finish one day this pictures, and for sure, i will show you.... anyway you see how he brush his teeth ;) .....
you're welcome to drink some belgian beer and maybe belgian candy when you want! :beer:

All the best to you, my friend, and thanks again for support.

Good luck to all for the challenge!!! :thumbsup: Give us some impressive images!! I'm waiting to see the final.
And i hope see you on the next challenge. :arteest:

Virtuoso
05-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Lombardo......see you in the next one I hope.....And that'll be nice to spend some time in beautiful Belgium soon ( or a lot of time:cool: )......i'll contact you......things are happening fast plans wise for us,I'll fill you in soon......Take care,and best of luck to you.....see you soon.......:arteest: :beer:

Lemog
05-11-2005, 05:49 AM
I'm so sad my friend... I'm sure you can find a couple of hours to finish, no ? just for the fun, just for us, and for sure for you... finishing simply... I know... it's not always very easy... but in first let me wish you to find a job very quickly... seeya mec :thumbsup:

SuperXCM
05-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Michael and Laurent,

thanks for this support my friend, sorry i didn't finish, i hope to have soon some time to finish it... until that i've take a screen one morning in the badroom, it's to show how he brush his teeth, like Michael want to know,....
http://www.superxcm.com/talk/brush.jpg
Just for fun :cool:

Sorry again to not finish this challenge, but i'm sure it's not the last one, and in the next, I'll finish!!! :bounce:

See you soon, and good luck for challenge!!
I'm waiting to see you in belgium :beer:

Thanks again my friend. :blush:

Gunilla
05-20-2005, 06:40 AM
Lol!! Love it! Good luck with what you're doing and see you around! :beer:

Lemog
05-20-2005, 06:41 AM
Bush your teeth :scream: hahahahahaha very funny mate, really...

Oh yes, I hope to see you for the next challenge... sure :thumbsup: and thanks for the fun...

CGTalk Moderation
05-20-2005, 06:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.