PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Christopher Bischoff

Pyke
03-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Christopher Bischoff has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

ace4016
03-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Good luck.

Pyke
03-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks man-lets hope I get past the concept art with this one! :)

I've got a few ideas floating aropund in my head...just need a solid one.

Pyke
03-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Well! After lots of thought, I've decided to go back to basics. In previous challenges, I've really tried to think outside the box, and it gets to a point where the story overwhelms the image-and the feeling gets lost. So my image is going to take the idea of a 'man and his pet'.

I've been working on a character for a long time in my head-a sort of 'gun slinger' type guy. The classic ranger, or hunter, only updated to live in my 'world'.

The image is going to depict an almost steam-punk fantasy feel - with the ranger (named Faden) and his trusty, hulking robotic pet (Nix). I want to get a feeling that they were on a journey that is almost come to the end. Standing on a huge bridge-snowy 'alien' mountain ranges around them-about the embark on 'the final battle'.

I'm finishing up lecture notes right now, and will probably only get some concept art out in a few days time-but the ideas are all there. ;)

-Chris-

ace4016
03-27-2005, 08:12 AM
That sounds like a pretty good concept, hope you come up with sketchs soon.

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2005, 08:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.