PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Francesco Paduano

ficolo
03-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Francesco Paduano has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Squibbit
03-22-2005, 11:14 AM
what u too in 2d and 3d ? have fun!

baby
03-22-2005, 11:28 AM
you know each other for real in fact ?!?

LOL

I though it was just pure internet fantasies ?!?

so we'll have some little Ficolitos soon ?

Lemog
03-22-2005, 11:36 AM
The return of the stalion... well mate... wellcome here for an another way of fun... good luck for your masterpiece... and give my best regards to your lady :scream:

Climax
03-22-2005, 06:14 PM
• Welcome Picolo, Judging by your avatar you've been bussy between challenges :thumbsup: have fun! Is linda also coming to the party?

flaeticia
03-22-2005, 06:26 PM
i wish you good luck ! :)

You have a beautiful jacket :bounce: :eek: :thumbsup:

arturro
03-22-2005, 06:33 PM
i wish you good luck ! :)

You have a beautiful jacket :bounce: :eek: :thumbsup:
He has a beautiful lady:)

Good luck!

ficolo
03-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Ciao guys thanks for your comments I wish you good luck!!!:thumbsup:

I love my lady!!!:love: "...And my beautiful jacket..."

Ciao
Francesco

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 08:35 AM
Hello Francesco !:buttrock:
Good to see you here ! Hey, that's it ! you got your "Master and Servant" concept ! :applause:
Now who is the Master ? :scream:

(by the way, I love your jacket too !:) )

Lemog
03-23-2005, 08:39 AM
hihi... Yes Scooter... we can see here the master... but where is the servant... ? :scream:

Sorry Francesco... I can resist :D hahahahahaha... Sorry...

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Hahahahaha ! I beileve the servant is the one with the nice jacket ! hahahaha ! :scream: :scream:
Sorry man ! jealousy makes us stupid sometimes ! :D
Good luck Ficolo ! You're going to hit hard this time !:thumbsup:

jddog
03-23-2005, 09:31 AM
il ritorno di Mr Lovaman !!! azzarola l'avatar mi ha allucinato... (e pura gelosia)...

Mr Lovaman is back... well I'm suprised about the avatar (I'm gelous... haha)

in groppa al riccio (come diciamo dalle nostre parti) ... that mean good luck in our regions

jdd

jddog
03-23-2005, 09:34 AM
... sorry francesco just a OT in your thread...
flaeticia... :love: ...

:D

jdd

linda
03-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Amore mio.... for you i want to wish a special good luck with all my love.... it feels funny to write in here just like in the beggining of our connection.... i get nostalgic and thankīs to Cg talk i meet the man in my life!
Anyway letīs get started with the challange and this time with all your passion!!!

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 12:17 PM
OK now it's official !:thumbsup: You two have to invite ALL CG talkers for wathever celebration you're going to make ! (that's going to be a hell of a party !) :twisted:
Good luck again with this challenge man and "fortissimo" !

TheFirstAngel
03-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Ciao old friend,

Hahahaha, Great, finally found your thread, was about time. Came to wish you best luck, and much fun, congrats on your good fortune you enjoy, OK now it's official !:thumbsup: You two have to invite ALL CG talkers for wathever celebration you're going to make ! yeah, that could be a hell of a celebration :D

All the best Francesco, and now, go go go!

ficolo
03-29-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys for your posts and i wish you all good luck!

Ciao the1st_angel I'm happy for meet you after all this time... good luck for you

TheFirstAngel
03-30-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm very happy to meet you here back too old friend! am very curious what you'll come up with, now let it flow!:thumbsup:

ficolo
03-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Ciao the1st_angel,

Thanks for your words but i think that i start to work to the challenge not soon because i stay busy for some things in the my work....:sad: Anyway i hope to start soon and in meantime i will look the w.i.p. of my Queen Linda...:love:

Ciao and good work for you...:thumbsup:

Ciao
Francesco

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2005, 03:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.