PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Laurent Antoine Lemog

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

alexfalchi
05-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Laurent my friend...wowowowowo fantastic work and idea mate!! really cooool job!!
you really good friend for all ppl here!!
congratulation my friend very nice move!!:thumbsup:

ciao Alex.

SuperXCM
05-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi!

Waouw amazing final image!!! :eek:

One of my favorite for sure, as i saied you at the beginning, your concept is for me the best, i really like it, so actual, and so original. I like nature, and what you've done here, is excellent. :arteest:

Good work my friend!!

And good luck!! :beer:

See U

Antropus
05-20-2005, 02:56 AM
Hi Lemog,

I love the way you presented your progress. Great job man!

Take care,
Kris

arLutiK
05-20-2005, 03:23 AM
Laurent, awesome idea you got by presenting the making of as movie, loved it, you did a great job.

pixelkeg
05-20-2005, 03:42 AM
Hi Lemog,

I really enjoy the way your final image came out. The theme is also very good, the idea of one Master reclaiming her servants from another. Nature's power is very strong compared to the inanimate gadgets. The gadgets will break and die, but the tree is patient while it gets bigger and bigger over time.

Nice work,
=pK=

alex.h.
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM
i say it again, absolut great image,my taste of art,colors and all stuff is bang on, see you mate and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lemog
05-20-2005, 08:04 AM
and now ... will there be a sequel for the movie?
haha... no... I think now the Mother Nature Story is really finish for me...
I must finish my old project of D520... (before the next challenge )...
...and thanks to be always here Gunilla... always really appreciate... I know why I like this passion, thank to people like you :love:

C vrai que tu es fou
huhuhu...

Without betraying of trade secret how did you work the many branches and the sheets ?
How I do all leaves, branches and so... simply... pieces by pieces, polygons by polygons... with the hand... :)

JeFf']Better than StarWars this movie !
Are you sure to have saw the good movie ? :banghead: hahahaha

Muahahahah ! Cool ! I'm going to download it now and see what U've made !
See U later !
Fais comme chez toi Gilles... :beer:

Laurent my friend...wowowowowo fantastic work and idea mate!! really cooool job!!
you really good friend for all ppl here!!
congratulation my friend very nice move!!
ciao Alex.
Grazie il mio amico :thumbsup:

Hi! Waouw amazing final image!!!

One of my favorite for sure, as i saied you at the beginning, your concept is for me the best, i really like it, so actual, and so original. I like nature, and what you've done here, is excellent.
Good work my friend!! And good luck!!
See U
For sure, that give me a real pleasure to read your words my friend, sincerly thanks.

Hi Lemog,
I love the way you presented your progress. Great job man!
Take care,
Kris
Thanks a lot Kris :beer:

Laurent, awesome idea you got by presenting the making of as movie, loved it, you did a great job.
I'm happy you like this idea Grar :bowdown:

Hi Lemog,
I really enjoy the way your final image came out. The theme is also very good, the idea of one Master reclaiming her servants from another. Nature's power is very strong compared to the inanimate gadgets. The gadgets will break and die, but the tree is patient while it gets bigger and bigger over time. Nice work,=pK=
Thanks to appreciate my story mate :thumbsup:

i say it again, absolut great image,my taste of art,colors and all stuff is bang on, see you mate and
It' my pleasure you like my picture Alex... really thanks :bounce:

gpepper
05-20-2005, 08:24 AM
it would be funny if you had commented your making of ! To hear your nice "French accent" !
Nice video Lolo ! We can see your incredible work !

Lemog
05-20-2005, 08:38 AM
it would be funny if you had commented your making of ! To hear your nice "French accent" !
Nice video Lolo ! We can see your incredible work !

You find the good "word" my friend... "funny"... It's sure that "me" commented the WIP in english will be something incredible... and also no understandable :scream:

pigwater
05-20-2005, 10:54 AM
lemog you are a Nut .. that was just the coolest ( but you spelled my name wrong ) ...

gotta say that it was a blast having you in this challenge keeping it alive .. don't you ever sleep ??

anyways ... congrats big time on one hell of a piece (the individual appliances were my personal favorites ) ...

cheers to the Nut (and i was kidding about my name) :beer:

yeray
05-20-2005, 02:13 PM
bon travail Lemog :D a very original idea, good luck men ;)

InTerceptoV
05-20-2005, 03:01 PM
You have done a great image at the end. It is so full of details ... something that you can watch for hours. Mother nature topic rocks... ;) It is funny how we made so different pictures with similar topic.

Well, good luck with voting. :thumbsup:

lotaH
05-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Great movie!!!

Great idea!!! Congratulations!!

Good luck!

My winner friend!! :thumbsup:

[]'s

Fred76
05-21-2005, 09:54 AM
.. i've just downloaded the movie ... great idea and movie :applause: ...
very original way to continue your work ...
Good luck with voting :thumbsup:

jdsb
05-21-2005, 03:32 PM
what a great work you u have done lemog.as said many times before,thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with everybody:eek::eek::scream::thumbsup::bounce:

jdsb
05-21-2005, 03:41 PM
wow man,greeeaaaatttttttttttttt video,lovely:eek::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

rattlesnake
05-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Wow friewnd...your video really show the process u done..is almost unbelievable...the morphing between pictures looks amazing...i really love your video...and your image...one of my very favorites of course...good luck again freind...:bounce::applause:

limousine
05-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Very nice image but the blur effect you added to the trees (maybe to simulate DOF) looks really odd. The same with the lightning. You started with a good light setup but the final image shows a lot of secondary and unnecessary elements causing confusion in your image. Sometimes "less is more" is your best friend.

Great job anyway. Good luck.

- limo

Tremoside
05-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Laurent....:thumbsup: This video is a cool idea. From home i couldn't download it, but now i saw and it's so cool! WIP video a new way to present the work in these challeneges! And thanks for the shortlist! You're generous with us! :bowdown:

sl1200
05-21-2005, 07:17 PM
congratularions! awesome final image!!:applause:
and this video is great idea ,too!:buttrock: amazing work!!
good luck:thumbsup:

jmBoekestein
05-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah you did a fine job here!:thumbsup:

I absolutely love it Lemog. Really beautiful face on the nature creature. Damn fine!:scream:

alexfalchi
05-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Laurent...again mate...good luck:)

Alex.

Lemog
05-23-2005, 07:07 AM
lemog you are a Nut .. that was just the coolest ( but you spelled my name wrong ) ... gotta say that it was a blast having you in this challenge keeping it alive .. don't you ever sleep ?? anyways ... congrats big time on one hell of a piece (the individual appliances were my personal favorites ) ... cheers to the Nut (and i was kidding about my name)
Thanks for the nut... hahaha... you know... I do some progress to spelling names now... always a great pleasure to be another time with you in a challenge... I hope that can continue the next one :scream:

bon travail Lemog a very original idea, good luck men
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

You have done a great image at the end. It is so full of details ... something that you can watch for hours. Mother nature topic rocks... It is funny how we made so different pictures with similar topic.
Well, good luck with voting.
Yes Toni... so many people on earth, so many interpretation... best luck to you too ;)

Great movie!!! Great idea!!! Congratulations!! Good luck! My winner friend!!
Hey Diego... I must very thanks you for your always incredible support... very appreciate you know... Thanks again my friend :bounce:

.. i've just downloaded the movie ... great idea and movie ...
very original way to continue your work ...
Good luck with voting
I'm happy you like the movie Fred... thanks...
I work a lot in this project, and It's a little bit hard for me to stop all now... :scream: It's one of the reasons that I do this little movie.

what a great work you u have done lemog.as said many times before,thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork with everybody
wow man,greeeaaaatttttttttttttt video,lovely
It's a real pleasure to read your good words jdsb... thanks :thumbsup:

Lemog
05-23-2005, 07:15 AM
Wow friewnd...your video really show the process u done..is almost unbelievable...the morphing between pictures looks amazing...i really love your video...and your image...one of my very favorites of course...good luck again freind...
Thanks a lot Jorge for you wishes... I'm very sad you can't finish your project... then... next challenge :arteest:

Very nice image but the blur effect you added to the trees (maybe to simulate DOF) looks really odd. The same with the lightning. You started with a good light setup but the final image shows a lot of secondary and unnecessary elements causing confusion in your image. Sometimes "less is more" is your best friend.

Great job anyway. Good luck.

- limo

Lemog
05-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Wow friewnd...your video really show the process u done..is almost unbelievable...the morphing between pictures looks amazing...i really love your video...and your image...one of my very favorites of course...good luck again freind...
Thanks a lot Jorge for you wishes... I'm very sad you can't finish your project... then... next challenge :arteest:

Very nice image but the blur effect you added to the trees (maybe to simulate DOF) looks really odd. The same with the lightning. You started with a good light setup but the final image shows a lot of secondary and unnecessary elements causing confusion in your image. Sometimes "less is more" is your best friend. Great job anyway. Good luck.
- limo
Yes guy, I understand very well your point of view... but now, it's a bit late... as you see in the wip... I do a lot of different test to have a result that agree me and agree a lot of people here... now it's finish and this result is my choice... Thanks for your comment :thumbsup:

Laurent.... This video is a cool idea. From home i couldn't download it, but now i saw and it's so cool! WIP video a new way to present the work in these challeneges! And thanks for the shortlist! You're generous with us!
I'm very honored if you like this animated wip Mark...
A little precision I forget when I post the link to this movie... as you can imagine... I have a lot of picture done during the challenge, but I can't use them for the animated wip, coz so many different angles of camera... then I was obliged to do a new series of renders, of each step of the realization... very funny but very long :banghead:

congratularions! awesome final image! and this video is great idea ,too!amazing work!!
good luck
Thanks a lot for your words and wishes :wavey:

Yeah you did a fine job here!
I absolutely love it Lemog. Really beautiful face on the nature creature. Damn fine!
I've just see you can't finish your picture... very sad for the dragon... well... I hope you find time to finish it anyway... and thanks for comments :bowdown:

Laurent...again mate...good luck

You're always here Alex ? :scream: Then, thanks again... and "rendez-vous" to the next challenge :beer:

lotaH
05-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey Diego... I must very thanks you for your always incredible support... very appreciate you know... Thanks again my friend :bounce:

I read your interview in the CGNetworks... Very good, the explanation on the Space Opera.

That man in the final photo is a your drawing?... heheheh :scream:

Great work! I go to keep that interview in COMPACT DISC, to show for my children... hehehe

Congratulations...and Good luck (one more)! :thumbsup:

Lemog
05-23-2005, 01:42 PM
I go to keep that interview in COMPACT DISC, to show for my children... hehehe

Poor children :scream: hahahahahahahahaha

:applause: Thanks

lotaH
05-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Poor children :scream: hahahahahahahahaha

:applause: Thanks

Poor Dad!!...hehehehehe:scream:

Ludal
05-23-2005, 04:45 PM
hey Lemog ! Nice video !

Vraiment très bonne idée! Sa m'inspire pour une bande démo ça....:thumbsup:
Et ça fait plaisir de se voir au générique aussi :D
Merci pour ce montage instructif et aussi pour les encouragements dont j'ai bénéficié de ta part ( j'ai vu aussi ton pti message sur la scool, merci :D ).
Longue 3D a toi !

Ludo

roctavian
05-23-2005, 11:06 PM
A beautifull image Laurent.:applause:
With a very honorable and clear message.
Very very nice.
Congratulations mate, and good luck in the voting phase. :thumbsup:

sumawut
05-24-2005, 06:37 AM
:bounce: I like you style and concept in work.:applause: good luck my friend.:thumbsup:

Lemog
05-24-2005, 06:48 AM
hey Lemog ! Nice video !
Vraiment très bonne idée! Sa m'inspire pour une bande démo ça....
I'm very impatient to see that very soon Ludo... keep it up :bounce:

A beautifull image Laurent.
With a very honorable and clear message.
Very very nice.
Congratulations mate, and good luck in the voting phase.
Thanks Pop Radu... I'm very happy you like the story... and the message, again thanks :thumbsup:

I like you style and concept in work. good luck my friend.
Thanks for your colored and sweet words :wavey:

Schun
05-24-2005, 03:48 PM
YOp Lemog,
yeaaah !

One more time admirative regarding your job !

Verry good video/photomontage ... really instructive for all 3d modeler :thumbsup:

a thanxxxxxs to you one more one more time (^^) for the travel ;)

Gunilla
05-24-2005, 04:00 PM
What!? Nothing new here? Don't say you've taken a break! :eek: :D

Just kidding, you deserve it. Best of luck with the jury and hope for you to get a new computer soon :thumbsup:

Lemog
05-25-2005, 08:54 AM
YOp Lemog,
yeaaah !
One more time admirative regarding your job !
Verry good video/photomontage ... really instructive for all 3d modeler
a thanxxxxxs to you one more one more time (^^) for the travel
:scream: trop gentil mec... incredible support... j'ai vraiment été très touché que tu suives assidument mon travail... vraiment trop cool génial gentil :beer:

What!? Nothing new here? Don't say you've taken a break!

Just kidding, you deserve it. Best of luck with the jury and hope for you to get a new computer soon
A break ? not really... just a small deceleration, coz I always have lot of work in my job... :argh:
In fact, I just start an another thing... my first portrait in 2d, with Photoshop... the portrait of my baby... I don't know if I can post it in the 2d gallery... I don't know if I've the level... :shrug: ...
And after, I must finish the D520... it was started more than one year ago :banghead:
Well... always a great pleasure to see you in my thread (while waiting the photo :scream: with branches...). I'm waiting yet impatiently the next challenge you know... I'm so curious to discover your next original idea :thumbsup:
And for the new computer... mmmh... I think to keep my old one again for a long time... hahahaha
Have a nice day dear and see you soon :wavey:

BlackDidThis
05-25-2005, 01:35 PM
I CAN'T believe that I am posting so many pages after your final submission.. ESPECIALLY when you entry was one of the ones I held highest :sad:

I have just read through something like 150 posts of compliments to your wonderful work Lemog; And none were too off... All of it was well deserved!
Your work is exceptional and your being there to support everyone with your kindness just makes you ever more valuable than you already are.

Your texturing is beyond good... modeling nothing lesser... and the manner you composited and put your peaces together sells it al the best they could!
A few months ago I had gone through a site that had loads of UNBELIEVABLE textures for free for all of us to make use of.. and now I come to actually meet this generous guy... Only to see that he is as special and giving as to be expected.

Thank you for being who you are and for all you have done for the internet community as well as for sharing your wonderful image and it's creation process with us!

BEST of luck shall you ever have need for it from here on!

Black

Ps: :blush: thank you so much for adding my name as well to your 'Thank You list' :blush:

Lemog
05-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Hey Black... what can I add now... what can I answer ? I'm so confused in front of your words my friend... that touch me a lot, really.

I don't know exactly if my picture is really a good thing, in any case, it's my choice and it's my taste, and if you like it... I will be very happy and proud. Thanks Black...

And more other, if you find in my textures website something useful for you... that wants to say that I didn't do that for nothing, and it's still better... unfortunetely, these latest months, I don't find time to do some new textures update... and now, this website need to have an another version, a new version... I hope to do that nearly.

Well Black, an another time, I must thank you for your kind words... and sure, see you soon guy :thumbsup:

Gunilla
05-25-2005, 03:08 PM
In fact, I just start an another thing... my first portrait in 2d, with Photoshop... the portrait of my baby... I don't know if I can post it in the 2d gallery... I don't know if I've the level... :shrug: ...

A portrait of Baby Lemog - that sounds really sweet. Good luck and I'd like to see it when it's finished - send me a note when it's done and I come by. I'm very certain it will turn out good enough to post!

haha, yeah - I've been hanging a lot in your thread this time - it must be the friendly spirit here ;) And really, this have been such a great thread to follow - both with your work and sharing of ideas, and with all the fun stuff happening. Also, I think, this time our ideas was a bit related which made it all even more interesting.

And now, dear - I wish you all the best ( new computer or not :D)- see you around :wavey:

Lemog
05-26-2005, 07:56 AM
A portrait of Baby Lemog - that sounds really sweet. Good luck and I'd like to see it when it's finished - send me a note when it's done and I come by. I'm very certain it will turn out good enough to post!
No prob... when it's done... I send you a note...

mmmmh... in fact, it's finish... but I don't know if I must post it :shrug: hahahaha... I don't know if it's little be good or very bad... :) sometimes, I'm very timid :blush:

haha, yeah - I've been hanging a lot in your thread this time - it must be the friendly spirit here ;) And really, this have been such a great thread to follow - both with your work and sharing of ideas, and with all the fun stuff happening. Also, I think, this time our ideas was a bit related which made it all even more interesting.
Yes, I hope that's the most important in this community... to have this good friendship... that permit to work and share in good condition... and taking together very good moments. Incomparable place I think :thumbsup:

Gunilla
05-26-2005, 02:38 PM
mmmmh... in fact, it's finish... but I don't know if I must post it :shrug: hahahaha... I don't know if it's little be good or very bad... :) sometimes, I'm very timid :blush:

Timid? You? :D
Well, really I can relate to that ... I don't think I'd have the courage to post in the gallery here, that rating thing is kind of scary... so it can be hard when you're not to sure...
drop me a PM if you want me too see it somewhere less public.

And I agree about this community, best I've encountered so far :thumbsup:

DaVee
05-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, Lemog, i can freely say that's too bad, but none will believe that.
So, like all people who enter this challenge, and all who've seen your final image, i just can say that i have to give in ! like all ! i'll cry and cry asking to god what i did to him ! like all ! i'll plan a suicide after three days next ! like all ! i'll finaly throw myself in a deep lake with a rock attach to my feet ! ... ARGGGGGLLLLLouB! cruel end no!

Well, finaly i decieded to not kill myself, It's not so good. I decieded to congratulate you and wish you a good luck. really amazing and kind image. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

David.

Lemog
05-27-2005, 06:50 AM
Timid? You? :D yes... really :banghead: hahahaha

drop me a PM if you want me too see it somewhere less public.
You're so pretty... I send you a PM with a link to the picture today... thanks :wavey:

Well, Lemog, i can freely say that's too bad, but none will believe that.
So, like all people who enter this challenge, and all who've seen your final image, i just can say that i have to give in ! like all ! i'll cry and cry asking to god what i did to him ! like all ! i'll plan a suicide after three days next ! like all ! i'll finaly throw myself in a deep lake with a rock attach to my feet ! ... ARGGGGGLLLLLouB! cruel end no!
Well, finaly i decieded to not kill myself, It's not so good. I decieded to congratulate you and wish you a good luck. really amazing and kind image. David.
Hahahahahaha you're so funny but wait a little to decide to death... I don't know if this image deserves that... I think that the world of the 3d still needs you.
Then, remains still a little... and big thank you for the end of your sentence :thumbsup:

alexfalchi
05-27-2005, 07:54 AM
Just looking if you're always happy my friend:)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alex.

Lemog
05-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey Alex... always here... wou're waiting something no ? hahaha...
I don't know if I'm actually happy... no new 3d project... hmmm... I'm must find something which can motivate me now :banghead:

Thanks for your little visit my friend... I appreciate so much your kindness :thumbsup: seeya mate :wavey:

BlackDidThis
05-27-2005, 03:51 PM
... no new 3d project...Lol;
I am going to quote something I had proudly said when I was so young,
to a friend that complained that there were no toys to play with:

"Make one" :)

It's nothing you can't do Lemog!!
As long as it makes you happy my friend.
:thumbsup:

Black

alexfalchi
05-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Alex... always here... wou're waiting something no ? hahaha...
I don't know if I'm actually happy... no new 3d project... hmmm... I'm must find something which can motivate me now :banghead:

Thanks for your little visit my friend... I appreciate so much your kindness :thumbsup: seeya mate :wavey:

You no motivate Laurent?? and why??!! I can belive..you're amazing artist, Maybe one day I will become good artist like you.
you can foud the motivation in all your work mate!!
Strong my friend!!:thumbsup:

flyingP
05-27-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm must find something which can motivate me now :banghead:

UT :D :bounce:

Lemog
05-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Lol;
I am going to quote something I had proudly said when I was so young,
to a friend that complained that there were no toys to play with:
"Make one" :)
It's nothing you can't do Lemog!!
As long as it makes you happy my friend.
Black
I don't think to rest like that for a long time... I think it's like that each time ending a challenge... 2 months of hard work... and a day... all stopped... hahaha... I like to be under pressure, and when it's finish... I'm ask me to many questions... better if I work, better if I have a strong project... :scream:

You no motivate Laurent?? and why??!! I can belive..you're amazing artist, Maybe one day I will become good artist like you.
you can foud the motivation in all your work mate!!
Strong my friend!!:thumbsup:
Motivation ? less now... when I saw Mother Nature picture... I don't know if I can to be satisfied or no... too much time to watch and work on a picture is not very good to have a good vision of this work, as I wrote one day in your thread...
I will be certainly more objective in few weeks... :bounce:
Thanks for you interest Alex... really apprecied :beer:

pwallin
05-27-2005, 05:03 PM
I would liked to see at least one clearly human in your image...tiny ones are like aliens and tree is clearly not a human.

Pasi

Lemog
05-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Hahaha... sure :thumbsup:

flyingP
05-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Hahaha... sure :thumbsup:

coooool, then we can all gang up on the Greek :D

Lemog
05-27-2005, 05:05 PM
I would liked to see at least one clearly human in your image...tiny ones are like aliens and tree is clearly not a human.

Pasi
The tree guy :thumbsup:

pwallin
05-27-2005, 05:07 PM
The tree guy :thumbsup:

I already said it's not a human. :)

Pasi

flyingP
05-27-2005, 05:11 PM
did you read the story pwallin?

DimitrisLiatsos
05-27-2005, 06:05 PM

3DForEverything
05-28-2005, 06:59 AM
very good job and ... good bonuses ... like in DVD !!!

Lemog
05-28-2005, 09:30 AM
I already said it's not a human. :)

Pasi
Certainly not... but not a real tree then... she's the mother of all on earth... she's the mother of the human race...
I just watching all entries in this challenge, and I see much entries with subject with less human, less humanity and less life that this tree or these Humano-IDs... you're not okay with me ?
Do you think I must be disqualified for that ?
Seeya Pasi :)

DimitrisLiatsos -> hey... very nice avatar... but you must stop to smoke now... you're too young :scream:

3DForEverything -> It's a honnor you like the bonuses... thanks belgian friend :beer:

THECLYKE
06-06-2005, 01:53 PM
great job and thanks for the help with my m&s peice

good luck

Lemog
06-07-2005, 07:01 AM
great job and thanks for the help with my m&s peice

good luck
:wavey: see you in the next challenge mate...

THECLYKE
06-07-2005, 07:03 AM
thems fighten words

lol

i can't wait

shtl
06-27-2005, 01:40 PM
aa here you are!
bon ba c'est pas l'école des fans :D....

sad they couldn't at worst say something about the concept, the thing about the screens was so well seen... But ah, splendid image and great moment for thoose who followed you!

for that, congrats Lemog :thumbsup:

(o)ne
06-27-2005, 01:49 PM
congrats, my friend :thumbsup: but I think that your work is better then some from first places

Lemog
06-27-2005, 01:57 PM
aa here you are!
bon ba c'est pas l'école des fans :D....

sad they couldn't at worst say something about the concept, the thing about the screens was so well seen... But ah, splendid image and great moment for thoose who followed you!

for that, congrats Lemog :thumbsup:

L'école des fans ? hahahahaha... à priori, il n'y avait pas assez de monde, ni dans la classe, ni dans l'école...

In any case... thanks to you Corentin and thanks to you all girls and guys who are support me during the challenge... It's the first thing I win in my third Cgtalk challenge.
It's the most important, without you all, impossible to find the force... and the little pieces of time to work on a project like that... and if this picture was finish, it's only thanks to you all...

Well... now it's finish... results are here, and my name anywhere... that's certainly want to say that's my picture doesn't have the level... Then, congratulations to all the winners... :arteest:

Lemog
06-27-2005, 01:59 PM
congrats, my friend :thumbsup: but I think that your work is better then some from first places
You're nice mate... but I respect the choice of the jury... they're certainly good reasons... thanks again for you support Stepan :beer:

sonicstrawbery
06-27-2005, 02:03 PM
arff.. la prochaine fois tu te met a zbrush et la tu fais un malheur :)

c quand meme un peu abusé je trouve mais bon c pas a moi de juger...

Anyway, it was a real pleasure to see you work on this challenge, this image is still awesome and your idea is excellent !

CYA lemog :thumbsup:

:buttrock:

Tremoside
06-27-2005, 02:33 PM
For first, thanks for your gratulations Laurent! So i was down about judging results, i missed your work from the list... I respect their choice as you do, i only think they chosen their entries by illustration demands mainly and the backround meaning was less important. Your image had strong background and was well done too. Am confused a bit, that's not a surprise, What can i say...you're a great man and i hope very-very much we can work together at next time here..again! The most important is our own style and what we want to communicate to the community and to develop ourselves. It's a hard way but a true one! :wavey:

Mark

Gunilla
06-27-2005, 02:37 PM
hmmpff! I'm so surprised you didn't get an award for this... and not the community award either which I was sure you'd get. Well, lots of great work in this challenge and it must be a hard job for the jury... good thing we're here for the fun and experience, right?

Thank you for all the great inspiration throughout the challenge and see you in a later one :wavey::beer:

gpepper
06-27-2005, 03:36 PM
C'est pas grave mon p'tit pote, on se retrouve sur le prochain concours ! On essaiera de faire mieux que tout ces petits jeunots ! :thumbsup:

WildWire
06-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Your work was a great inspiration!!
Hope to see you in the next challenge.

Ralf Stumpf

vampeta
06-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Judges... ;) ....

Hi friend, i hope you feel well... Bad luck 4 us this time ;)

But... there is always a next Challenge :)

nethertheless... Great Work!
Cheers Alex

rattlesnake
06-27-2005, 09:13 PM
u do have the level!!...your works is one of the best...dont hesitate about it:applause::applause: 55 stars!

adel3d
06-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi Laurent!
How are you doing?
you deserved an award.I don't know what's going on but we miss you among winners.
Hope to have you in other challenges .
And thanks for all your support.
Keep in touch my friend.
adel

alex.h.
06-27-2005, 11:39 PM
YOU DID A GREAT JOB MATE, SEE YOU AND :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
06-28-2005, 11:27 AM
U know how i feel u NUT...Love your work and really like your attitude Laurent....and u know that...U ARE NUTS :bounce: :bounce: .... i hope i will see y again friend in a new one!

Elendil_le_Grand
06-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Dommage Laurent, mais ce sera pr la prochaine fois et connaissant ton talent je suis sur que la prochaine image sera terrible :)

pigwater
06-28-2005, 01:08 PM
hey nut .. the judges don't know squat !! .. ah well .. it was a blast watchin the chaos and creativity that flowed in your thread ..

just gonna have to kill em next time with something truely "NUT"

hopin to see you around for the next one :thumbsup:

xric7
06-29-2005, 04:47 PM
hi Laurent,thanks a lot 4 ur message. :)
ur work is truely amazing but the result is more.one of the great pieces here didn't get any place in the winners' list.:bounce: :eek: :shrug:
don't know what's gone wrong but i'm sure we'll c us again next one.
cheers,mate.:beer:

Lemog
06-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Cipher -> Zbrush... ? mmmh I don't know if it's a tool for me... I've planed to learn it in my near holidays... but with the family and especially, I don't know think to find time... j'espère qu'on se retrouvera dans un prochaine challenge... ici ou ailleurs.

Tremoside -> Thanks for your words Mark... I'm not surprise about the result... from the very start, I knew that my realization would be very different from what is generally appreciated here. It was a choice, the result was hard, but was awaited and right.

Gunilla -> Don't be surprise girl... finally, the most hard for me, it's to have working too much on this project, the result is inevitably below the mass of the work. Maybe next time. But I gained much, certainly not in art, but in friendship, and that, it's the most beautiful thing on earth, and I must thank you all. :buttrock:

Gpepper -> huhu... ça devient de plus en plus dur de se faire les petits jeunots... va falloir trouver de nouvelles armes... seeya Gilles hahahaha

Wildwire -> Thanks Ralf... I was really happy to have meet a talented artist like you.

Vampeta -> Yes Alex, you're right... nothing for this time... nothing more to read this time... hahaha... Maybe if I don't change of style, I can't win something in this place... well... it doesn't matter, if my friends appreciate the images that I created with pleasure, it's the principal thing for me.

Rattlesnake -> hahaha 55 stars... I understand better the result now... I'm very high, too high, this is why that nobody found my name on the page of the results.Thanks for the solution... now, I can go to claim my price of stardust.

Adel3d -> no my friend, I didn't deserve a award, the judges decided. Sincerely, it's true that I'm disappointed a little, but well, I'm not the only one, much the of incredible girls and guys are in my case here. You see, you, you had a award, a beautiful place, they're that you deserve it, therefore the judges made good choices. Your realization is irreproachable, still cheer my friend Adel.

alex.h -> next time Alex :thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos -> I don't know if I can particpate to the next one... It annonced 1 month after the results of this one, no ? It's precisely my starting date on holidays... and with my return, less than one less to carry out a new image, it's short. Well... I hope the Master&Servant Challenge will not the latest challenge of Lemog... Seeya my friend Dimi :wavey:

Elendil le Grand -> Dommage mais prévisible...On m'avait dit que c'était une grosse daube... mais c'était trop tard pour changer le Lemog... hahahahahahahaha... en tout cas, un big big merci à toi, d'avoir toujours été là pour me soutenir, vraiment très "grand" de ta part... mon cher Nicolas le Grand... à bientôt...

Pigwater -> I hope to see you too in "a" next one Gehry ;-)

Xric7 -> As you see, the winners list ws too short for us... we must take care for a next challenge... cheers :beer:

DimitrisLiatsos
06-30-2005, 11:57 AM
U will see me definitely my friend, my trip to France was postponed but not cancelled .
I have to move from my current apartment this summer, so in at the beginning of fall i am coming to France. Be sure i will come from your town to see ya. Keep the beers cold. :bounce: :bounce:

Lemog
06-30-2005, 02:35 PM
U will see me definitely my friend, my trip to France was postponed but not cancelled .
I have to move from my current apartment this summer, so in at the beginning of fall i am coming to France. Be sure i will come from your town to see ya. Keep the beers cold. :bounce: :bounce:

Héhé... I note that :beer:

jdsb
06-30-2005, 07:25 PM
hi laurent,
its still the most entertaining and original entry from a genuine artist.i salute :):scream::thumbsup:.as always looking up to your next entry and all the beer:scream:

regards

overcontrast
06-30-2005, 08:08 PM
hey Lemog my friend u did a very well job here.. i was really amazed by the scope of this creation... it is sad that u didnt make the short list.. but ur one was one of the most coolest entry... well hope this is not the last of the Great Lemog!! wish u all the best next tym

mosconariz
06-30-2005, 08:45 PM
but in friendship, and that, it's the most beautiful thing on earth, and I must thank you all. :buttrock:

Well, yeah, finally, this is a community... so that's the main thing!

Is not what you earn, but what you learn!

Thanks 4 everything and congratz!

CGTalk Moderation
06-30-2005, 08:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.