PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Laurent Antoine Lemog

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Lemog
03-22-2005, 09:25 AM
Laurent Antoine Lemog has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/masterandservant/view_entries.php?challenger=5836)

Latest Update: Final Image: Mother Nature - Final Choice
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1116310023_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1116310023_large.jpg)

Little resume of the story :

With time, the human race it is controlled to the profit of the domestic appliances, taking control on them. The men have undergoes a change and became these Humano-IDs, unsexued, deprived of any sense and any thought. They're differentiable between them only by the bare code that they are in the back. Their existence is entirely devoted to these machines. Mother Nature will try to take again her rights. The rights which she had on these humans who she gave birth to, by disencumbering surface of the ground of all these electro-domestics appliances.

Avec le temps, la race humaine c'est soumise au profit des appareils domestiques, prenant le contrôle sur eux.
Les hommes ont subit une mutation et sont devenues ces Humano-IDs, assexués, privés de tout sens et toute intelligence. Ils ne sont différentiables entre eux que par le core bare qu'ils portent dans le dos. Leur existence est entièrement dévouée à ces machines.
Mère Nature va donc essayer de reprendre ses droits. Les droits qu'elle avait sur ces hommes qu'elle a fait naître, en débarrassant la surface de la terre de tous ces appareils électro-domestics.

arturro
03-22-2005, 09:26 AM
And here he is... the nut - reloaded:twisted:

great to see you here! Good luck

Lemog
03-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Exactly mate... and this time, you must be the first one... okay ? :scream:

Fred76
03-22-2005, 09:45 AM
... Good Luck ... happy to see that this time you haven't hesitate to participate this challenge ;) ...

markovicd
03-22-2005, 09:46 AM
french nutso! :D , new competition for us ! yeah :D

ace4016
03-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Yay, I was hoping you joined in. Good luck.

DimitrisLiatsos
03-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

NUTSO is back......hhahahaha:thumbsup: :bounce:

Squibbit
03-22-2005, 10:11 AM
well here we go again, have fun lemog !

monsitj
03-22-2005, 10:16 AM
whoaaaww! glad to see you again! we have only 2 month! have fun , good luck, and hurry mate!!:eek:

Lemog
03-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Fred... Marko... Ace... ZorbaNut... TheLittlePrettyBeastWithLongHairs...

I'm very happy to cross you here in this challenge... and don't forget to fill the fridge :beer:

Lemog
03-22-2005, 10:19 AM
whoaaaww! glad to see you again! we have only 2 month! have fun , good luck, and hurry mate!!:eek:
2 months... I don't read that... precisely... I don't read anything... like always... that's a bit short... but it's a another challenge for us... less speech, more work... ahahahaha :bounce:

...and maybe, less polygons... if I can :eek:

MDN67
03-22-2005, 10:23 AM
"The return of LEMOG", good luck man:thumbsup:

mireneye
03-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Best of luck man, ill be frequentin here. Just so you know ;)

icedeyes
03-22-2005, 11:10 AM
I will be stalking around your thread man... I am a big fan of your work...:thumbsup:

sonicstrawbery
03-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Haha here you are ! great to see you in this one buddy, good luck !:thumbsup:

Russel-Nash
03-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Good luck. :thumbsup:

Russel

pitiwazou
03-22-2005, 12:02 PM
good luck poto, jsuis dans la course cette fois !!!

SuperXCM
03-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Hehe mon voisin!!!
Happy to see you in this challenge!!! :bounce:

:beer:

scootermaya
03-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Aller LE-mog ! Aller LE-mog !:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Elendil_le_Grand
03-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Good luck Mr Lemog i am de all heart avec you :scream:

Lemog
03-22-2005, 12:26 PM
MDN67 -> you're right man... the return... I like too much to be here, with you all... :D

mireneye -> you're welcome... you can come when you want... the door rest open...

icedeyes -> your kind words touch me a lot... thanks :bowdown:

cipher -> :beer:

Russel_Nash -> Thanks :thumbsup:

pitiwazou -> hey copain... super cool que tu te sois inscrit... ça va donner... tu vas pouvoir te défoncer, c'est ton domaine cette fois-ci... Keep it up man, this time, the topic was totally for you. Good luck Wazounet... you can do it :buttrock:

SuperXCM -> et toi, tu t'es inscrit ? j'ai pas encore vu...
Voisin ...géographiquement proche, libativement proche... hahaha :beer:

Lemog
03-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Scooter -> Wait the final way Mister M... I'm happy you like my idea...
I try to start something tomorrow... the story... and maybe a first sketch...

Good luck Mr Lemog i am de all heart avec you :scream:
Hihihihihi... you, as me, are doing a lot of progress in english... hahahaha :banghead:
Dans 20 ans... je serais au top :argh:

TheFirstAngel
03-22-2005, 12:30 PM
2 month , good to know that too now...

pwahaha, was good to visit the french nutso, worth it twice. Best luck and have fun!
aller aller aller!!!

rattlesnake
03-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Hey mate....is great to see you back....my best wishes for this one mate...ill ba waiting your art...:bounce::arteest:

Mr.Waka
03-22-2005, 12:59 PM
I feel this challenge gonna be great ! :thumbsup:... Good luck to you Sir Lemog, make us an other marvelous pîcture ! Allez, allez, à fond, à fond !...:buttrock:

Lemog
03-22-2005, 01:24 PM
the1st_angel -> :beer:

rattlesnake -> Hey Jorge... I sincerely hope you enter too in this challenge... you are of my prefered artist you know... you must sign here :arteest:

Mr.Waka -> à fond.. ce qui m'embête, c'est que j'y suis déjà... y vont me faire mourir :banghead:
signed : the consentant victim... :wip: haha

ArtisticVisions
03-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Good luck in the Challenge, man. :)

GI-JOe2k
03-22-2005, 01:44 PM
yeeeah mister lemog is in the house!:scream:
good luck:)

3dRaven
03-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm sure it's be a nice fresh idea breaking the standards :thumbsup:

Good luck

keetmun
03-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Just dropping by to subscribe! Have lots of fun!:thumbsup:

yazguen
03-22-2005, 02:30 PM
That is fun
Et bien bon courage, et puis pour le reste je te fais confiance comme d'hab.... ;-)
++

Dravenfr
03-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Good luck Laurent !!! :thumbsup:

On vas encore avoir droit a du grand Lemog ... avec tout plein de détails ... un regal pour les yeux :bounce:

glim
03-22-2005, 02:42 PM
deja 3 pages magnifique
i see u have a new nickname : nutso, maybe u merit them :twisted:

good luck for this challenge ...

mosconariz
03-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Monsieur Lemog! Is a real honor to see you challenging again!

With you in the game... il va être vraiment difficile gagner!!:scream:

Gunilla
03-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Good luck, Lemog! I'll be following with interest... this time you win, O.K? :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-22-2005, 03:55 PM
ArtisticVisions -> Thanks man :thumbsup:

GI-JOe2k -> le tout n'est pas d'être dans la maison... mais de réussir à en sortir... huhu...

3dRaven -> Fresh... ? I don't know, but surely different... not the literal interpretation of the topic...

keetmun -> Fun... sure mate... that's the most important in our life I think...

yazguen -> Un de mes bretons préférés... cool... mais désolé, pas de bateau en perspective pour ce challenge... quoi que... c'est quand même peut-être possible que j'en place une... :scream:
In short english version : maybe a boat in the picture... hahahahahahahaha

Lemog
03-22-2005, 04:05 PM
Dravenfr -> take be careful mate... that's not easy with a bare always more high... ça veut dire quelque chose ce que je viens d'écrire ? :rolleyes: huhu
Then, I must try to less details cause this time, the challenge was shorter... 2 months...

Glim -> Thanks laurent... et oui, déjà 3 pages, et j'ai toujours pas écris l'histoire...

mosconariz -> Gracias por su visita Fernando... :beer:

Gunilla -> a challenge without you... don't have the same taste... where is your entry ? :love: with your particular artistic touch and so sweet ? anyway, thanks for your support, really ;)

Climax
03-22-2005, 04:38 PM
• Hey lemog! are u ready to smash some butts? How are u my friend? I am really glad to see u again and I am sure this is going to be a great experience as the last one
So, welcome u frenchy nut :beer:

flaeticia
03-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Héhé you here!!!
Remark, that doesnt amaze me ! Good luck at least !
I shall follow your evolution :thumbsup:
If I had the time :scream: ....

lotaH
03-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Good luck my friend!!! :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

scootermaya
03-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Héhé you here!!!
Remark, that doesnt amaze me ! Good luck at least !
I shall follow your evolution :thumbsup:
If I had the time :scream: ....

My ! It got me there ! I cliqued the link for "my last picture" ... I thought it was a picture of you !:sad:

tlggungor
03-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Good Luck my friend.:bounce:

glim
03-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Glim -> Thanks laurent mais qui c'est ce Laurent ... toi pas moi ... :curious:

scootermaya
03-22-2005, 05:41 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That's not fair ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: We have just started and you got already all the girls for you !

bouledpue
03-22-2005, 05:42 PM
Good luck (skywalker) Laurent .... (Jeu de mot foireux, rapport à l'autre message foireux que j'ai mis sur le sujet de Cédric.)

.... ridiculous private joke....

JamesMK
03-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Well well well... no surprise seeing you here, monsieur :D May your concepts be neat and your polycounts low.

Gunilla
03-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Gunilla -> a challenge without you... don't have the same taste... where is your entry ? :love: with your particular artistic touch and so sweet ? anyway, thanks for your support, really ;)

An answer so sweet as that, who could resist? I'm in - just have to come up with a good concept :thumbsup:

SheepFactory
03-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Good luck Lemog!

scootermaya
03-22-2005, 06:49 PM
An answer so sweet as that, who could resist? I'm in - just have to come up with a good concept :thumbsup:

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh ! That is the sweetest response !:love:
Let's Rock now !:buttrock: :applause: :bounce:

Virtuoso
03-22-2005, 07:24 PM
Well well well... no surprise seeing you here, monsieur :D May your concepts be neat and your polycounts low.

Well I would usually agree 100% with that comment............But in your case "Lolo" I always hope to see "High" polycounts,beautiful ones at that.:arteest:

I'll folllow your actions with both eyes wide open,and look forward to new and wonderful creativity...........Great to see you in another challenge Lolo.............:beer:

Squibbit
03-22-2005, 07:38 PM
aargh , thats LittleBastardWithWings , not PrettyBeastWithLongHair ! argh lol

Lemog
03-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Climax -> for sure, I'm ready... 2 months of pure mad ness, I wouldn't miss that for nothing :twisted:

Flaeticia -> Thanks... you know, for friends, we can always find time, no ? :scream:

Lotah -> ;)

ScooterMaya -> tu es vraiment impayable... mouahahahahaha

Tolga -> Your support is always a great pleasure and honor :)

Lemog
03-22-2005, 09:03 PM
mais qui c'est ce Laurent ... toi pas moi ... :curious:
Comme quoi, quand je dis que l'alcool fait des ravages... c'est pas des histoires... houlala... sorry my friend Christophe...
...on va mettre ça sur le compte de l'énervement de l'inscrition au concours... allez, sans rancune...
...Christophe... :beer:

Scooter 2 -> don't cry and work hard my friend... :arteest:

bouledpue -> très bon l'ami... je ne sais pas si c'est aussi rigolo pour nos amis anglo-saxons... mais espérons-le :thumbsup:

JamesMK -> neat... low polygons... you ask me the impossible :D I will try to do the worst... hahahahahaha

Gunilla -> Yeah... now, I totally happy :cool:

Sheep Factory -> Thanks a lot :bowdown:

Virtuoso -> High polycount... that's not the better... I always have my old museum computer... that risk to be hard... but well, we will see soon... For the moment, I don't se your entry... is it my eyes or you don't participate this time :surprised
Anyway, a great thanks you to follow my thread... and to do some efforts to understand what I'me trying to say... :scream:

Squibbit -> What do you said ? I believed that you have undergoes an extraordinary mutation ???? :bounce: I've maybe made a mistake... hahahahaha

AirbORn
03-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Nice to see you in again in the challenge :)

I can't wait to see your work my friend :)

Lemog
03-23-2005, 05:34 AM
Thanks a lot Marek... :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-23-2005, 05:39 AM
Well... now the Story of My Master and Servant Challenge...

As you can imagine, I don't think to something very literal, I prefer interpretate freely the topic...

How can I describe my idea, what I have in my mind ?

The principal subject is a tree... a big tree, giant tree, half tree / half woman...

That's the mother nature's symbol... her arms, very long, are finish by fingers... 10 fingers, like some branches...

Mother nature, here, that's the master... master of elements, master of the hearth, our master, master of all...

And these 10 branches are trying to take some materials, some technological material like television, computer, domestic material...

The mother/tree try to catch to her all modern machines, these machine, which actually are our masters...

At our time, we can't do anything without these machines, we think to be the master of it... but it's infortunetely the opposite... we are the servant and machines the masters.

But now, mother nature want to take her revenge, to take her real place in the universe. She want to take again these materials.

But humains don't want, it's like a drug, they don't want to separate from these machines, which dominated them.

They cling to these machines, traled on the ground by the roots and the branches, trailed naked on the ground, because they are stripped, vis-a-vis with their impotence compared to their dependence with the machines.

In the background, we guess vestiges of materials, such of cars, machines domestic, electricals appliance, which were already recovered by natural mother, who will occupy herself of making them disappear, under her vegetation. And for the environment, a stormy sky !

Mhhhh, this is my first idea, my first story... I don't think to change. I hope you understand all, it's not easy to explain that with may bad english :twisted:

I'm sure that's not very easy to realize, but that will be my challenge...

I try to do the first sketch next night... go go go :D

alex.h.
03-23-2005, 06:12 AM
sounds like a great idea, :thumbsup:

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 06:14 AM
:eek: You mean a damned tree could actually come at home and take my computer away ?:eek:
Scary ! I can't wait to see your sketch man ! Go go go ! :buttrock:

Fred76
03-23-2005, 06:44 AM
... sounds great ... hope you'll soon post a draw of your concept !

jddog
03-23-2005, 06:49 AM
:D alez hop lance la musique ! ... ziva à donf ...
good luck Lemog !!! I'm here and I follow you !
jdd

adel3d
03-23-2005, 07:09 AM
I am Happy to see you too.

bouledpue
03-23-2005, 07:35 AM
Great idea.
It will be very complicated to explain in a simple picture.

Elendil_le_Grand
03-23-2005, 07:41 AM
ça m'a l'air bien intéressant tout ça :)
Vivement qu'on en voit le début :)

Lemog
03-23-2005, 08:06 AM
alex.h. -> I hope mate :D

scootermaya -> mhhh, you can say that... with we new one that you will have soon...

Fred76 -> I start next night, if my wife is ok... hahahahahaha... (she's not here... ouf...)

jddog -> Thanks my friend to follow me... this, do you have time to start (and finish) this challenge, or always to much work ?

adel3d -> :wavey:

bouledpue -> Yes, I understant that not easy to draw this message... but the most important is the picture, not the story... anyone can choose their story, with their sensibility. We will seen well early if I succeeded in transmitting the message.

Elendil le Grand -> Patience mon ami... :bounce:

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 08:12 AM
...bouledpue -> Yes, I understant that not easy to draw this message... but the most important is the picture, not the story... anyone can choose their story, with their sensibility. We will seen well early if I succeeded in transmitting the message.

Hey Bouledepue, you where right ! He is not good with sketches ! Hahahaha ! Oups! sorry:twisted:

jddog
03-23-2005, 08:17 AM
jddog -> Thanks my friend to follow me... this, do you have time to start (and finish) this challenge, or always to much work ?

Hoestly I got tons of work ... but after the wonderful experience on GSO I will bring this work to the end until it will be really impossible to don't do it... week-ends and nights are ready for this contest...

But this time I will proceed with a more detailed concept and sketch work to avoid loose to many time to change ore re-made somethig that can be wrong or I don't like it... and well a little bit simpler als GSO... no more destroied building... lol

I'm quiet sure that I can do it... I did GSO... and I will did this too... the concept/title of the contest is so cool !

julien

Lemog
03-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Scooter -> you're dead :twisted:

Jddog -> Good news, I go to see your thread :D

jddog
03-23-2005, 08:48 AM
Jddog -> Good news, I go to see your thread :D

yep bro... I aswered in my thred about our 'ressamblance' (my fault...) sorry man. If you got time to give a answer...

julien

Lemog
03-23-2005, 09:10 AM
Don't worry Julien... you can continue like that, I answer on your thread :)

linda
03-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Lemog great to see you another time! let´s see what you will make this time! Good luck to you!!!

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 09:28 AM
OK let's rock !

http://michel.cavro.free.fr/CGT/ramboMic.jpg

Lemog
03-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Thanks a lot for your wishes Linda... this time, that will be shorter, and I have lot of work actually... I would do the maximum to not disappoint you... see you soon and thanks for the support... (don't forget to follow the thread of Francesco... :scream: )

JamesMK
03-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Great idea with the tree and everything, Laurent... has a deep mythical feeling to it, and the healthy dose of mechanics involved you suit you well too... hanging around for your next move... *snore*... beer?

Tranchefeux
03-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Hello Master,
Good luck, but there is that 2 months, hard, hard,
I wait to see your first polygons. :cool:

mookid2005
03-23-2005, 12:32 PM
74 posts and no submissions? Let this man get to work! He's got to be busy!

:)

Lemog
03-23-2005, 12:44 PM
JamesMK -> I'm glad to see that this story agree you :)

Tranchefeux -> Master... that's too much... when I see your 2d art... I think the same thing of you... I like too much your art... well, I stop here... me also I'm in a hurry to put the first polygons, which are in general hardest, but after, that comes easily, and I can't stop.

mookid2005 -> You're right man... but anyway, I can't start now, I have a lot of work in my job... I hope to find a little this night to start the concept sketch... :D

DimitrisLiatsos
03-23-2005, 12:47 PM
OK let's rock !

http://michel.cavro.free.fr/CGT/ramboMic.jpg

WAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......ZUPERB! :bounce: ...oops sorry Frenchy Lemog ...i couldn't rezizt...waahhhaaaaaaaaaaa......

Lemog
03-23-2005, 12:52 PM
WAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......ZUPERB! :bounce: ...oops sorry Frenchy Lemog ...i couldn't rezizt...waahhhaaaaaaaaaaa......

You can laughing easily, as long as you want... It's not my face but ze one of Zcooter... he don't have glasses like uz ! :scream: hahaha

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 12:53 PM
What ? You like swetty guys Dimitris ?:scream: :eek: You 're getting me worried here !:D :banghead: :banghead: :argh:

sonicstrawbery
03-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Hahaha didn't seen this one :)

DimitrisLiatsos
03-23-2005, 01:01 PM
No me don't like swetty guys ...but when i saw this i figured out that it's u crazy scootermaya ..hahahahahha....

coCoKNIght
03-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Having fun here, what? :D :scream:

Ludal
03-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey Lemog!

i'm veray happy to see you!
I join the contest too.
Good luck, your work is always fantastic ;)

jddog
03-23-2005, 01:10 PM
74 posts and no submissions? Let this man get to work! He's got to be busy!:)

no no is better to continue so he can't have enough time to finish.... whahahaha... I'm bast... :D + :bounce:

jdd

Lemog
03-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Having fun here, what? :D :scream:
Sure mate... thanks to give us a little visit :D

Ludal -> so fun to meet you here my friend... now... working :bounce:

TheFirstAngel
03-23-2005, 01:15 PM
... now... working lol, was about time... alleer aller aller!
waiting unpatiently for those lemog creations to take place.

Lemog
03-23-2005, 01:18 PM
lol, was about time... alleer aller aller!
waiting unpatiently for those lemog creations to take place.
You know one thing... me too ! :scream: hahaha...

flaeticia
03-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Flaeticia -> Thanks... you know, for friends, we can always find time, no ? :scream:

No the time to make the challenge ! No more and no less :scream:
And for friend, sure we can find :thumbsup: And there thats the proof :eek:

[wr]JeFf
03-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Tu commence a faire partie des meubles lemog :D :D

Good luck friend ;) :D

lotaH
03-23-2005, 05:24 PM
The principal subject is a tree... a big tree, giant tree, half tree / half woman...

That's the mother nature's symbol... her arms, very long, are finish by fingers... 10 fingers, like some branches...

Mother nature, here, that's the master... master of elements, master of the hearth, our master, master of all...

And these 10 branches are trying to take some materials, some technological material like television, computer, domestic material...

The mother/tree try to catch to her all modern machines, these machine, which actually are our masters...

At our time, we can't do anything without these machines, we think to be the master of it... but it's infortunetely the opposite... we are the servant and machines the masters.

But now, mother nature want to take her revenge, to take her real place in the universe. She want to take again these materials.

But humains don't want, it's like a drug, they don't want to separate from these machines, which dominated them.

They cling to these machines, traled on the ground by the roots and the branches, trailed naked on the ground, because they are stripped, vis-a-vis with their impotence compared to their dependence with the machines.

In the background, we guess vestiges of materials, such of cars, machines domestic, electricals appliance, which were already recovered by natural mother, who will occupy herself of making them disappear, under her vegetation. And for the environment, a stormy sky !

Very good history! Congratulations... :thumbsup:

The possibilities are enormous, and the work also... hehehe

Which will be the style?

[]'s

glim
03-23-2005, 05:32 PM
it's good idea my friend, a new big challenge for u :thumbsup:
go go go, i would like to see ur first picture

ton post par deja en sucette, on va bien se marrer je sens :p

JHarford
03-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Fantastic,glad to see you in Lemog.
Good luck with the challenge!

lotaH
03-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Hi Friend,

Great chance of fun to the you to see here.

The hope exists of seeing more than models. Of seeing art in three dimensions...hehehe (the beer :beer:leaves me chubby and philosophi)

Good luck, once again. Think well about that tree, because she promises a lot.

[] ' s

Climax
03-24-2005, 06:42 AM
• Where.... is..... your..... SKETCH??? :twisted:

scootermaya
03-24-2005, 06:48 AM
• Where.... is..... your..... SKETCH??? :twisted:

Hahahaha ! you 're right ! hahaha ! Don't expect people to draw as good as you Climax !:thumbsup:
Oooooups ! I'm doing mine right away !:blush: :banghead:

Virtuoso
03-24-2005, 06:53 AM
Hello Lolo.......just coming by to say I think your concept is an in-depth one...........................one with a high ceiling for a special creation........This will be a nice challenge and an off the wall with a unique touch........I'll be looking for your progress,and like the plan,well thought out and interesting ...........Bonne chance Lolo.......:arteest:

pitiwazou
03-24-2005, 06:57 AM
ben moi jsuis plutot mitigé, ca va encore faire une image avec des millions d'objets et ca sera je le pense incomprehensible.
je pense que tu devrais passer a un autre style d'image, plus sobre et avec moins de détails, je pense qu'au final tout le monde ne comprendra pas vraiment ton image, ce qui serait dommage.

perso j'ai envie de voir une image de lemog un cran au dessus, tu disais que tu ne progressais pas, je le pense egalement, tu devrais faire des persos cette fois, car tu n'en fait jamais ou tres peut et ils sont souvent baclé, ce qui est dommage.

enfin voilà, tu connais mon point de vue ^^

I like the story but I think it was so complex, many people don't understoud the final picture.
I think you must to create a diferent picture that you always made, it will be most interesting.

sorry for my so bad english ^^

Lemog
03-24-2005, 07:27 AM
glim -> Ouaip Christophe... le post partait déjà en sucette, on va remettre de l'ordre :scream: I will be able to give a good blow of vacuum cleaner... ahaha

stripe -> Thanks guy :D

lotaH -> I think so much to this tree, "mother nature", and I like her already, as I like beer... :banghead:

Climax -> Sorry mate... in few minutes... :wip:

scootermaya -> gnagnagnagnagna... :p Few minutes I said...

Virtuoso -> you're looking for my progress... and me, I'm waiting for my progress... Then, for me and for you... I will try to do a better thing in this challenge... but I've less time than for the previous one... grrrrr... we seen soon the result. Thanks for your words Michael.

pitiwazou -> You're totally right my friend, at first view, this image seem to a Lemog picture, but maybe I can do something a bit different. In fact, it's that I will try to do... I don't know if I can succeed... but I must try... no ? I know you prefer characters and as you know, I prefer a complete scenery, with a global mood... If my characters are often simple, it's generally cause I don't have a lot of time to consacrate... and this time, I think that's will be worst... I don't think have more of 10 hours of work of this project by week... that's very short... less one week of vacancy, remain me only 70 hours of work... I must manage precisely my time on this project...
For this reason, it's a bit too late to change my idea... I keep the first...

But for the moment, I don't start anything, then, all can change... :twisted:

Anyway, thanks to take time for this comment my Wazounet... and we will see...:wavey:

Tremoside
03-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Hi Lemog,

Just a drop in tosay hi and wishing good luck and lot of time.

Tremo

jddog
03-24-2005, 07:56 AM
And for friend, sure we can find :thumbsup: And there thats the proof :eek:
argh lolo* tu as de la chance... elle passe pas dans mon thread :cry: tonnere de brest ! hahaha...

JeFf']Tu commence a faire partie des meubles lemog :D :D
haha... that's true !!!

* that's Virtuoso not me :D + :scream: but sound so nice, hahaha...

jdd

pitiwazou
03-24-2005, 08:25 AM
ok ok mister lemog ;)

good luck !

Lemog
03-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Hi Lemog,

Just a drop in tosay hi and wishing good luck and lot of time.

Tremo
Your welcome Mark :wavey:

jddop -> always jalous ??? I'm thinking to your poor swiss broken heart... :cry: (huhuhuhu)

Lemog
03-24-2005, 08:35 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111656949_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111656949_large.jpg)

Well... my concept sketch for my Mother Nature...

I do it this night... but, after see it this morning, I think that the project will have approximatively the same framing, but a bit more close up... we will see...

markovicd
03-24-2005, 09:03 AM
crazy idea! but i am sure it is going to be great ;)

KennyM
03-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Hi :wavey: , great to see you back for this challenge !

from what I see in your concept pic and what I know from your previous work I get the idea that this is going to turn out an insane piece :twisted: I sure don't expect any less from you :)

good luck and try not to make us all cry this time :D

I'll be cruising in and out of this thread on a regular basis hehe

glim
03-24-2005, 09:19 AM
ur sketch is good :thumbsup:
maybe u can make a mother natur more human (pas que la tete koi)
i like atmosphere and the earth round ( enfin l'accentuation de sa rotondité )
u know which sort of render for this picture

good luck and good work

Lemog
03-24-2005, 09:35 AM
markovicd. -> crazy you said... like me ? surely, I perhaps choose something with too much work above, 2 months it's short.

KennyM -> Hey Kenny... I hope you're right man... for the moment... I'm sure of nothing... but It's always like that at the beginning of a new project... I'm in hurry to start the modeling... grrrrrrrrr :scream:

Glim -> normally, I think that mother nature have only head and heart of human... the rest will be wood, branches and roots... For the moment, I don't choose the final aspect... I have several tracks which I must explore, I would carry out certainly several tests...

Elendil_le_Grand
03-24-2005, 09:37 AM
L'athmosphère va être terrible ça c sur ;)

Virtuoso
03-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Wild Lemog......Like I mentioned a very interesting piece,and a unique idea.......This will be a very interesting creation to watch grow into 3D....Go on now.....get into that 3D....just like me I know you cant wait.....;) :arteest:

jmBoekestein
03-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi Lemog!

I think it's very beautiful, the only thing that had me on the wrong foot is that mother earth looked like a metal monster. probably not the effect that you're going for I guess, So I thought I'd mention it.

It would be cool if you did the 3d in a similar style to your sketch. I never saw that before!
I'll be watching for more.

Lemog
03-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Elendil le Grand -> Vi... terrible... tremble... :scream:

Virtuoso -> I try to start something before the end the week... cause the saturday and sunday are only for my family... 2 sacred days... no 3d... no computer :)

jmBoekestein -> You're right man... I think the modeling a bit soft... less metalic, more tree, more natural... but all is possible... :scream: Thanks for your comment.

SONIC-X
03-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Nice idea and sketch.

Good luck.

Grimreaper1981
03-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Virtuoso -> I try to start something before the end the week... cause the saturday and sunday are only for my family... 2 sacred days... no 3d... no computer :)

ahhh, damn, that hurts....:D

Ludal
03-24-2005, 10:38 AM
wow that sould be very good!

vraiment l'ambiance est assez prometteuse. Encore une belle image que tu nous annonce là ;)
Bon courage je suis ton travail de pret :D

scootermaya
03-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Nice compo Budy ! The tree does'nt look enought woman to me and I thought it would be bigger !?!?
I love the idea anyway ! Good Luck man !:thumbsup:

mireneye
03-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Your doin good so far. I really like the concept. Altho, as previous said, it looks a tad metal.. After seeing the roots of the tree, I began thinking otherwise. I think it could have come out more clear on what material "mother nature" is/was made of, visually.

Best of luck!

sonicstrawbery
03-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Nice first sketch, i agree with scooter, you should make mother nature more desirable, she must have someting really special in his shape, face to attract all the human around her...

cool start anyway, the mood is cool, quipe ite eup ! ;)

Mr.Waka
03-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Good idea, I like it ! :bounce:

The revenge of the nature against humans thinking they could dominate, tame it !... The nature is most powerfull than humanity and always found its own way !...:buttrock:
Nobody can anihilate it... It's the master !... and always will be the master ! Great idea man ! :)

Probably your picture framing will be better with a low-angle shot in order to underline the power of this nature goddess !

Anyway, Good work ! :thumbsup:

Gunilla
03-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Very good idea and first sketch! I really like the idea of natures revenge ... and then, if you turn it into something truly "lemogish" I'll be perfectly happy ;)

Lemog
03-24-2005, 11:39 AM
SONIC-X -> Thanks for your opinion...

Grimreaper1981 -> mmmh... we don't forget what is the most important in the life...

Ludal -> thanhs a lot Ludo...

scootermaya -> too much bigger ? I don't know... in this case, details risks to be very smal in the scenery...

mireneye -> no prob... I reassure you... Mother Nature will be more natural, more women... Thanlks for wishes...

cipher -> More desirable... in first, it's a tree, but you know, I love too much girls to keep Mother Nature like that... you're right man, more body, more boobs... more brain... sorry... bip bip bip... oups... sorry... I slip...

Mr.Waka -> For the camera, I think your idea good... I have the same opinion... I will do some test... :D

Lemog
03-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Very good idea and first sketch! I really like the idea of natures revenge ... and then, if you turn it into something truly "lemogish" I'll be perfectly happy ;)

I'm so glad you like something "lemogish"... cause I'm ask me (and not only me...) if I try to change, or to remain like that... we see soon the result... Thanks Girl :love:

gra7
03-24-2005, 11:48 AM
cooooollll lemog ! :buttrock:

i want to see moooreee ! :thumbsup:

jddog
03-24-2005, 11:50 AM
jddop -> always jalous ??? I'm thinking to your poor swiss broken heart... :cry: (huhuhuhu)

hey lo... Lemog ... for a so sweety beauty... yes I'm jalous :twisted: + :D

ok for the sketch now:

First off finally i wisualize your idea and I was intrigued by the story and now I can found the lomogish style and feeling. I think that can be a wondeful and amazing work with some stunning result... Probably the way to create the tree will be really complex, but I'm sure you will do it with a lot of class and style !

now the party as really the starting point !

:wip:

jdd

MDN67
03-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Very good concept as usual, I will follow with attention :thumbsup:

flaeticia
03-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Your concept has the really innovative sight, full of personality and feelings!
Excellent ! Bravo ! :thumbsup:

flaeticia
03-24-2005, 12:16 PM
jddop -> always jalous ???

i also think :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-24-2005, 12:25 PM
gra7 -> :bowdown:

jddog -> I think now you have 2 reasons more to be jalous... haaaaaaaaaaa...
and more seriously, thanks for your comment... I'm happy you vizualize better the project now...

MDN67 -> :wavey:

Flaeticia -> This time I'm here... all my excuses for yesterday... now it's repared, I can thanks you for these kind words... I must really start the project now... :arteest:

flaeticia
03-24-2005, 12:32 PM
jddog -> I think now you have 2 reasons more to be jalous... haaaaaaaaaaa...
and more seriously, thanks for your comment... I'm happy you vizualize better the project now...
---> ahahahah !

Flaeticia -> This time I'm here... all my excuses for yesterday... now it's repared, I can thanks you for these kind words... I must really start the project now... :arteest:

It's a good idea you know :thumbsup:
I think you should make anything with macromedia flash you dont agree with me ? (using action script 2.0 sure) :bounce: -> animated sketch or other -> you can you find ideas :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
03-24-2005, 12:33 PM
très bien, monseignieur! hehe, the conceptidea stats shaping out in a dark and very "symbolique" way. i'd close up a more to frog view, cuz she'll apear mightier. and you can show then the "human-machine-slavery" much clearer, of course, its depending on who you're laying your main weight.

aller aller aller!

Kid-Mesh
03-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Lemog your concept art is very cool and creepy...I like it. Looking forward to seeing it realized in 3D, subscribing :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-24-2005, 12:44 PM
It's a good idea you know :thumbsup:
I think you should make anything with macromedia flash you dont agree with me ? (using action script 2.0 sure) :bounce: -> animated sketch or other -> you can you find ideas :thumbsup:
Yes... but it's only in my job... out it, I do only what I like... Only :scream: mmmmh, what is Action Script ? hahaha

très bien, monseignieur! hehe, the conceptidea stats shaping out in a dark and very "symbolique" way. i'd close up a more to frog view, cuz she'll apear mightier. and you can show then the "human-machine-slavery" much clearer, of course, its depending on who you're laying your main weight.

aller aller aller!
You find the good work... Frog view... that's certainly the way to test... and certainly more clear and clean... last night, my pencil was very heavy.

Well... I must return to work... my boss don't like CgTalk challenge... I don't know why ? :scream: There's a lot of simpathic girls and guys... :D

flaeticia
03-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes... but it's only in my job... out it, I do only what I like... Only :scream: mmmmh, what is Action Script ? hahaha

Uncultivated boy :bounce:
Im sure youre in love with as 2.0 ahahah

pigwater
03-24-2005, 12:55 PM
hey lemog .. hope all is well .. like the sketch .. reminds me of some of my bad-hair days ... been seeing some of the beautiful work youv'e been puttin out lately ... and i have no doubt this one to will be a pleasure to the eyes

best o' luck and see ya around:thumbsup:

Grimreaper1981
03-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Grimreaper1981 -> mmmh... we don't forget what is the most important in the life...

of course (my girlfriend want to get a baseball bat...dunno if that's a good gift...;))

Saschi0815
03-24-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeahhh...the french empire strikes back...

...with another fantastic idea....where u get them, man? some foreign spices in your french coffeé, hmm??:buttrock: :eek:

Now, show us the power of your powder, Lolo:bounce: ... sketch looks really promising, especially i imagine your skills in 3d with building unique details: branches within branches within branches within a micrometer of space....

I already love this thread although i haven't seen any poly...

gogogogogogogogogogo, Mr. Detail:thumbsup:

Gunilla
03-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Oh dear - I just realised that my comp for concept 2 is a bit like yours, not with a tree but with a robot/tower thingy... take a look and if it's to similar I'll go with the first. :shrug:

Frenchy Pilou
03-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Nobody anything talk me that :rolleyes:
Bon courage!

Lemog
03-24-2005, 04:11 PM
hey lemog .. hope all is well .. like the sketch .. reminds me of some of my bad-hair days ... been seeing some of the beautiful work youv'e been puttin out lately ... and i have no doubt this one to will be a pleasure to the eyes

best o' luck and see ya around:thumbsup:
By a long time, I'm ask me question... how is the face of PigWater... now I know... you seem to my MotherNature... simply :scream:

Seriously... (its very hard... but you know...) Thanks to follow my thread mate :D

of course (my girlfriend want to get a baseball bat...dunno if that's a good gift...;))
hmmmm... my poor Grim... I understand... I have the same at home... haha...
But actually, I have my young baby on me... and I can't work of the challenge... a real shame... I'm must waiting the night... in the silence of night... with the sound of the computer... :bounce:

flaeticia
03-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Uncultivated boy :bounce:
Im sure youre in love with as 2.0 ahahah

->No answer :twisted:
Either you are hurt, or you are afraid of me
I opt for the second solution !
:thumbsup:

Lemog
03-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Yeahhh...the french empire strikes back...

...with another fantastic idea....where u get them, man? some foreign spices in your french coffeé, hmm??:buttrock: :eek:

Now, show us the power of your powder, Lolo:bounce: ... sketch looks really promising, especially i imagine your skills in 3d with building unique details: branches within branches within branches within a micrometer of space....

I already love this thread although i haven't seen any poly...

gogogogogogogogogogo, Mr. Detail:thumbsup:

You're finally here, that's a good thing... I don't know if the french coffee is realy different than the german one... but a thing is sure... I drink coffee a lot (doctor don't want...but Lemog not hear)... like that, I irritate everyone at work, yeah.

Precisely, for branches, I'm actually thinking to the best maneer for them, especially at the jonction between the MotherNature and Branches...

In any case, that's always a real pleasure to see you taking part in this challenge...

rattlesnake
03-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok man..now i see your idea...very nice...and knowing your passion for art and details this will really rock!

biliousfrog
03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
hadn't seen much to inspire me on this challenge untill I saw this. Looks like a great concept, very original & not a dragon or robot in sight:thumbsup:

scootermaya
03-24-2005, 04:50 PM

Don't pannic ! He's just a very shy boy !:scream: He will answer !!! soon :bounce:

Reverender
03-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Very nice idea. Suscribed! Can't wait to see updates and final outcome ^_^

madshooter
03-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Hi Lemog,

You always have very different and unique concepts, I like the sketch. waiting for more updates. All the best for this challenge:thumbsup:

Lemog
03-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh dear - I just realised that my comp for concept 2 is a bit like yours, not with a tree but with a robot/tower thingy... take a look and if it's to similar I'll go with the first. :shrug:
No prob Gunilla... that seem just a little, your concept is very simpathic, and I'm sure the difference will be with your particular graphic touch... so sweet...
If you prefer this one... you can go without problem... just my opinion, I have a little preference for your first idea... with the little girl in the garden, I've like the poetic aspect... that's all :thumbsup: Run girl :D

Nobody anything talk me that :rolleyes:
Bon courage!
If you enter too in the challenge... I'm sure all girls will speak you like that my FrenchPilou :bounce:

Lemog
03-24-2005, 07:10 PM

Lemog afraid by you ??? it's no me that... ! no, I'm only afraid by ActionScript... only :twisted:

rattlesnake -> ok Jorge, then, let's go :thumbsup:

biliousfrog -> Thanks for your opinion... you know, robots or dragons... it's not really parts of my universe, but you know, when I see a particular topic, I like to interprate it at my maneer, with my sensibilty, and I like to don't take the right way...

scootermaya -> Shy ??? me ??? timidity doesn't any part of my life since a long time you know... mouahahah

AmazingC -> I try to start something this night, but it's not sure... we will see the result tomorrow... thanks to follow my thread :wavey:

madshooter -> Hey my friend, it's fun to see you here, and thanks for wishes :bounce:

ihamid
03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
thats a very deep concept lemog...and with ur unique style its gonna potray some amazing lessons to us servants of technology ...:twisted:

Xiti
03-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey I love the idea, and since I'm a big believer in the fact that machines will be our masters and take over our land as the highest of the hierarchy. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love your concept and can't wait to see some modelling processes.

Good Luck in the end!

Climax
03-24-2005, 08:40 PM
• That's what I am talkin about! Great Lemog, to be honest Mother Nature was in my mind too, But sure u will do an amazing work with it! so, Smok her! :D

glim
03-24-2005, 10:12 PM
lemog afraid by AS muhahahaha ... we know that ... :twisted:
maybe u can show us a first model, because i know u don't afraid by poly count, and 10 pages to only 1 pict ... :twisted: blab blablaaaa blabla

gogogogo lemog, i can't wait :buttrock:

Antropus
03-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Hi Lemog! Good to see you here :)

After the MachinFlesh Challenge I visited a french forum and looks like the peple there hates me a lot :P Well, at least they hate my final piece for the MachineFlesh Challenge ;)

I hope we can all work to have fun in first place and to improve our work in second. The final results are just the final results and will always be "unfair" for somebody but still is a great experience for us ;)

Best of luck fellow,
Kris

glim
03-25-2005, 12:09 AM
I visited a french forum and looks like the peple there hates me a lot
No Antropus we don't hate u, but ... we love Lemog aller lolo aller lolo alleeer

this challenge become difficult with all this good cgArtiste, i say u, lemog, another time good luke

StuntMan
03-25-2005, 12:28 AM
niiice :) very cinematic! I hope you go crazy on the limbs of her hair/tree thing going on :D

Gremlin
03-25-2005, 12:31 AM
I seen you around, posting on everyones threads--so I was like, "who is this fool?" :curious:

I ended up here, and I thought, "why dont I subscribe to this fool..." :D

Interesting concept, looking forward to it developing--
So, good luck mate!

Cheers,
Gremlin
:beer:

Gunilla
03-25-2005, 04:16 AM
No prob Gunilla... that seem just a little, your concept is very simpathic, and I'm sure the difference will be with your particular graphic touch... so sweet...
If you prefer this one... you can go without problem... just my opinion, I have a little preference for your first idea... with the little girl in the garden, I've like the poetic aspect... that's all :thumbsup: Run girl :D

Cool :cool: Haven't decided just yet - have to start running now, time is short this time...

Lemog
03-25-2005, 05:50 AM
yunisirees -> hahahaha... you're funny mate... amazing lessons ??? I hope yuni, I hope :twisted:

Xiti -> the modeling arrive, nearly... start is allways very hard for me...

Climax -> We have all in us a part of mother nature, the whole is to know it, of being able and knowing to express it, with our way. :love:

glim -> hahahaha... you knew it already :scream:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi Lemog! Good to see you here :)

After the MachinFlesh Challenge I visited a french forum and looks like the peple there hates me a lot :P Well, at least they hate my final piece for the MachineFlesh Challenge ;)

I hope we can all work to have fun in first place and to improve our work in second. The final results are just the final results and will always be "unfair" for somebody but still is a great experience for us ;)

Best of luck fellow,
Kris

I agree with you when you said that the most important is to have experience in this challenge... and as I say often, we must take a lot pleasure in our learning but also in this division of knowledge and friendship. It's the first spirit to have, and the most important...

I'm really disapointed when people can hate an artist only because a picture. I also had the same adventure in 2003. An image that many adored, but that many others hated. I also like received many e-mail of insults. Then I also your feeling understands.

We can't like a picture, but we can also recognize immense qualities of an artist. We can really recognize your artistic qualities, your gift and your tastes, your imagination and your creativity, as your great technical control of the tools which you use.

And for this reason, you merits our respect, and the respect of the community.

You proved reliable, it's enough to see your works, the contents of your Internet site, your tutoriaux rich person and interesting, but also your professional success, and your current job. It's not the case of the majority of those which can criticize you or criticize your creations.

I can ensure you that all Frenchies are not like that, but that they exist always young people who have the long teeth, and which are persuaded always to be right, always to think as it is necessary, and than their knowledge are the best. But of people like that, there are some everywhere in our world, and often let us meet we.

You have all my sympathy and my respect Kris.

And now, let us leave the place to the challenge and let speak the polygons :twisted: hahaha
...good luck my friend... have fun :bounce:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 06:12 AM
StuntMan -> crazy on limbs... I don't know exactly... I thinking to that, I have 2 or 3 ways... I must do some tests :)

Gremlin -> Me ? a fool ? :twisted: certainly you're right mate... I'm not the best one in 3d... but I've my personal universe... especially for the goal to have fun and take pleasure, always. Thanks to you to subscribe here :D

scootermaya
03-25-2005, 06:41 AM
I can ensure you that all Frenchies are not like that, but that they exist always young people who have the long teeth, and which are persuaded always to be right, always to think as it is necessary, and than their knowledge are the best. But of people like that, there are some everywhere in our world, and often let us meet we.

YEAH ! you're right ! :twisted: I HATE EVERYBODY BUT ME !:twisted:
SCOOOOOTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Hahahahaha ! I liked what you said Lemog. I could not agree whit you more !:wise:
Now let's talk high poly count and crazy texture !:buttrock:
LET'S HAVE SOME FUN HERE !:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DimitrisLiatsos
03-25-2005, 06:44 AM
My crazy NUT has posted his concept and i haven't made any comments yet.....I am unforgivable...:banghead: Bad Dimitris..:banghead: Bad Dimitris..:banghead: Bad Dimitris..So...i like your idea very much and i think u will be able to do many things in the final look of this....funny thing is that it will need i think the same thing u told me... a more dramatic angle..

waiting for more my friend bubble Nut :bounce:

ace4016
03-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Great concept Lemog. The whole tree and branches and all the forestry should have for a nice image. Hope to see some 3d soon.

Lemog
03-25-2005, 07:11 AM
Scooty -> you have call the polys ? :twisted:

DimitrisLiastos -> no prob Unkle Dimi... there's too much people to follow here, it's not very easy to be everywhere, and with our job, the challenge and all other thing of the life... you can return to work on your interesting project... (me too...:scream: )

ace4016 -> you have call 3d ? :twisted:

Reinier
03-25-2005, 07:33 AM
Just droppin' in and say hi... "hi". Idea has lots of potential. i liked your GSO univers so i will be checking in on you from now on ;).

Best of luck.

~ Reinier

Lemog
03-25-2005, 08:42 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111743761_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111743761_large.jpg)

Modeling finally started...

I begin by the head of MotherNature... ti's not finis, I much add some details, and this is my first test for the hair/branches...
I think that I will take as a starting point trees being in a forest close to my home, these branches are tormented enough, like a kind of aberration of nature. The next weekend, I perhaps over there would seek the inspiration. While waiting, it remains still much of work.

Lemog
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111743873_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111743873_large.jpg)

Another view...

Lemog
03-25-2005, 08:50 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111744237_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111744237_large.jpg)

Same pictures, but with the wireframe... note that's for the moment in low polygons...

Lemog
03-25-2005, 08:51 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111744306_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111744306_large.jpg)

that's all for the moment ;-)

markovicd
why triangles ? :) btw fascinating! :D

monsitj
wow! very fast lemog! i miss your first concept ,so after i check back , it's a lot of work to do! but I know you can done it for sure! ,
do u feel that this time entry page is update so fast ! naarrr , more challenger join here! let's party!

gpepper
03-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Cool ! It starts well ! U're on the road !

ça y est t'es parti ! la machine Lemog est en route ! :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 08:54 AM
why triangles ? :) btw fascinating! :D
As a lof of 3d software, Maya triangulate at the moment of rendering... and I've composed a MR FG rendering with Maya Vector Render... I don't like to do simples snapshots in the viewport :shrug: hahahahahahaha...

Virtuoso
03-25-2005, 08:58 AM
She comes to life........Lolo.Nice to see,and this as I mentioned earlier will be a wonderful scene/idea...I anticipate a beautiful and somewhat surreal feel and look.the idea is special and it will be very nice to see how you conqeur this demanding task....But I have faith in you,and look forward to all the steps........Until later Lolo.......Bonne chance......and nice start in the 3D World...:thumbsup:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 08:59 AM
monsitj -> yes... I think there's a lot of work to do... I hope to don't have to change or cut my project if I not the time to do all... we will see :)

Gpepper -> là... j'suis vraiment au starter... et ça fume un peu bleu quand même... I'm a bit cold for the moment... the engine have to take it power... :eek:

markovicd
03-25-2005, 09:00 AM
yes , i know what u mean ;)
well why dont u make that "things that get out of head :D " a little thinner ?

Lemog
03-25-2005, 09:11 AM
well why dont u make that "things that get out of head :D " a little thinner ?
Cause it's not finish... I can't work more this night :scream: I must sleep a little... I've a job during the day :) hahahaha

Mr.Waka
03-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Here, you start Mate !... It's a good begin as usual, and speed isn't it ?... ouah, I like the model, probably her "dreadlocks" :bounce: are too rough, a little bit like pastas ! :) But I know you gonna enhance that, and for the first 3D pic it' so good ! And your soft colors are still beautifull...

Great work man ! :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 09:14 AM
She comes to life........Lolo.Nice to see,and this as I mentioned earlier will be a wonderful scene/idea...I anticipate a beautiful and somewhat surreal feel and look.the idea is special and it will be very nice to see how you conqeur this demanding task....But I have faith in you,and look forward to all the steps........Until later Lolo.......Bonne chance......and nice start in the 3D World...:thumbsup:
I note in your sentence a word I like a lot... the "faith"... very important thing... we keep that preciously Michael... thanks :wavey:

scootermaya
03-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Incredible ! You actually came up with something that looks like your concept ! The final picture is going to be incredible !:bounce: :thumbsup:

Elendil_le_Grand
03-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Yes ça avance :)
Go Go ! :D

ninox
03-25-2005, 09:55 AM
hello lemog,

I think you 've got a nice concept. nothing to say so far on your model since it is the just the begining..
Just want to wish you good luck for this challenge.:)

ninOx

flaeticia
03-25-2005, 10:28 AM
When I see what you laid so not enough time, I think that you could not hold the rhythm of a restaurant !
Ahahah !
Excellent work lolo !
You score once again furthermore ! It's really indeed !
well done ! :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 10:40 AM
Elendil le Grand -> Oh peuchère... l e n t e m e n t... faut pas pousser trop vite Le Mog... :rolleyes: hihi

Mr.Waka -> Yes... you're right, that seem a bit like pastas... interesting idea... now, I can change of subject... "the revenge of pastas, after centuries of opression", that will be great no ? :scream:

scootermaya -> Yes, I know, I'm incredible !!! :twisted: mouarf

ninox -> Thanks for your encouragements Ninox... vivement la nuit prochaine que je puisse m'y remettre :bounce:

flaeticia -> I'm better cook than graphist you know, but for this 2 things, I've the same imagination...

flaeticia

alex.h.
03-25-2005, 10:44 AM
looks wery nice(cool), see you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

markovicd
03-25-2005, 10:46 AM
who need`s a job ! :D , hahah kidding

Significant
03-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Outstanding idea! Pictures with head models appear self-sufficient!

eddieellis
03-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Nice modelling mate.... i like it

Kid-Mesh
03-25-2005, 11:14 AM
That is an awesome start! Excellent shader for temporary viewport rendering im jealous now!

sonicstrawbery
03-25-2005, 11:18 AM
Hehe ca fume bleu :) but it's a cool start, i see your design skills coming slowly...but i see it, come on Mr Lemog, you can do it !

Pour le probleme du demarrage, j'ai une astuce, il te suffit simplement d'appuyer sur le bouton sous ton bureau.....tu le vois pas...bon c'est pas grave... :)

MDN67
03-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Here we are, the big lemog go, already a very good modelling, me looks forward to the continuation , the concept is really carrier, you go you to blast

pffff, m'en sort pas de c't'anglais

ben voilà, le grand lemog est partis, déjà une trés bonne modélisation, j'attend avec impatience la suite, le concept est vraiment porteur, tu vas t'eclater:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sourisman
03-25-2005, 11:42 AM
je sens que tu nous prepare encore quelque chose de tout a fait exceptionnel !
vive le lemog style !

Grimreaper1981
03-25-2005, 12:13 PM
great start man, keep up...:thumbsup:

ps
03-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Nice model. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Antropus
03-25-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey Lemog,

Thanks man :thumbsup:
I think in the same way. I wish you luck my friend ;)

Kris

lotaH
03-25-2005, 01:01 PM
HI LEMOG,

I already saw that I can learn how to do models, but also to know good people.

I hope your answer to Antropus teaches the that whole children.

I also found so many strange triangles, since in my learning I hear to speak badly of them, but you should know that is doing.

[] ' s

Lemog
03-25-2005, 01:34 PM
alex.h. - Sourisman - Grimreaper1981 - ps.pl - Antropus - Thanks for support guys... always a great pleasure to see you all here :wavey:

markovicd. -> oups...

Significant -> It' like that only for wip...

Kid Mesh -> Happy you like this aspect man :)

cipher -> I've one... but on the nose... but the effect is not the same... strange !

MDN67 -> c'était de l'anglais, c'est donc ça les problème que j'ai à comprendre et à écrire... hihihi

Lotah -> you're right my friend... good people it's :thumbsup:

orion 77
03-25-2005, 01:35 PM
nice medusa head, thats got me intrigued as to what your image will look like.

jddog
03-25-2005, 01:52 PM
à donfe !!! :applause:
jdd

3dRaven
03-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Hehe a next modeling nut...nice jump I must say. Clean mesh and good lighting :thumbsup:

This will be interesting..

YasushAzush
03-25-2005, 02:20 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo
go go go go go go go go

hi lemog
nice to see you here again :thumbsup:

kirouac
03-25-2005, 03:48 PM
J'ai deja vu se nom quelque part... Lemog ??? :eek:

Nice website man! I use a lot of ur texture to learn 3D and chance u were there! I like ur concept and i though i'll do the same thing next time, i'll begin to write something befor drawing something cause now i don't now the action that my 2 character will do ??? :argh:

Nice start man. I though u work with max ? not with maya?
I fallow this thread for sure

Goul
03-25-2005, 07:32 PM
wowowow , love this head :bounce:

Could you please give us something to criticize sometimes? :rolleyes: :D

ihamid
03-25-2005, 08:04 PM
nice modeling there mate!:) ....mother nature forming ...er very fast too:bounce: ..like the way u modeled the title too on the pic ;) !

essencedesign
03-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Hello my friend...I have high hopes for your entry, and know you will deliver...your skills and artisitc sense are top notch...good luck... :thumbsup:

choptider
03-25-2005, 08:51 PM
YEAHHH, the best of the best!
you said you are going to kill every body on this one (contest).
take some time to work.
the luke had nothing to do in this challenge, but good luke! still.

Micro26
03-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Great modeling so far:thumbsup:
Fantastic work man

Versiden
03-25-2005, 09:11 PM
hiya

cool modelling dude.... no crits for you yet..

that mesh looks hard to uvmap ;p

Squibbit
03-25-2005, 09:11 PM
helloooo... wassup in 3D land ?? all happiness n stuff ?

Lemog
03-25-2005, 10:07 PM
orion 77 -> me too man... me too :)

jddog -> bah... là c'est pas vraiment ça... vitesse mollusque...

3dRaven -> I don't keep this lighting fir the final way... that's only a render style that agree me for the moment... but I like to change and do some tests and experiments...

visualact.com -> Hey man.... you're here, so cool... I must go to find your thread soon...

dominikmk -> Max ? no man... only Maya for me...

Goul -> You can wait a little bit... you will critic soon I think. :scream:

Lemog
03-25-2005, 10:14 PM
yunisirees -> hahahaha... modeling of the title... Why I don't think that before... Thanks for the fun :scream:

essencedesign -> Thanks mate... this time, there's so many good artists... and so better than me, that will be very hard... and I think to test some things for this picture... a challenge more... then we will see... for the moment, it's a little bit blurred in my mind... Always happy to see you here :thumbsup:

choptider -> Thanks my friend for your piece of luck... I try to do something with that :D

Mr Micro26 ->Thanks guy.

Versiden -> you're right... the mapping will be hard I think... good test for me !

Squibbit -> yeahman... but zo zlowly...

TheFirstAngel
03-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Salut chef! ca va la bas? Your tread is exploding! wowies, and it deserves it, cuz your work is just a pleasure to follow. am just enjoying it and have a little break to avoid mouseoverheating ;) keep it up mate, go go go! aller gars!

Lemog
03-25-2005, 10:24 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111793073_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111793073_large.jpg)

Sorry girls and guys, a little and ridiculous update... as you can see, I work a little bit. MotherNature with her new hairs, or pastas, or tentaculs... that's as you prefer... only for the moment ;-)
Maybe more in this easter week-end... I really hope. I must start now the body... a nude body for her, normal... it's the nature.

e-maje
03-25-2005, 10:51 PM
It's really fun, man :thumbsup: It's very good :applause:
Where is the hairdresser of your Master:)

But I didn't saw your thread on Mayalounge, you're not on speaking terms with us ?:shrug:
You turn out to speak english at me:eek:

Good Luck:bounce:

ArtisticVisions
03-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Interesting concept and cool modeling; at first I thought it was a clay sculpture, judging from the render. :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
03-26-2005, 01:16 AM
Salut Laurent,

For her to be "tree-ish" i thiink it would help to add her "hair" a few more branches. but thats just me :) nice update, decent, but looks fine.

vas-y crazy Frenchie, (if not, have fun painting eggs, lol)
happy easter and c ya round
cheers

goktugg
03-26-2005, 02:34 AM
MR render!:thumbsup: good choice/nice result!
good luck ~Lemog:)

Room335
03-26-2005, 04:50 AM
Lemog, Very nice concept! Looking very good! Good Luck!

scootermaya
03-26-2005, 05:47 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111793073_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111793073_large.jpg)

Sorry girls and guys, a little and ridiculous update... as you can see, I work a little bit. MotherNature with her new hairs, or pastas, or tentaculs... that's as you prefer... only for the moment ;-)
Maybe more in this easter week-end... I really hope. I must start now the body... a nude body for her, normal... it's the nature.
Are you kidding ? it a very important update !
Nature looks incredible like this! bravo Lemog !

Gunilla
03-26-2005, 05:54 AM
Yes - I agree, your last rendering looks real good. Also, I agree with Angel that having the hairthings branch could improve the tree feel. Coming along nicely - I am following your progress, it's a pleasure as always :love:

Climax
03-26-2005, 06:02 AM
• "Ridiculous update"?? Are u trying to humilliate us u frenchy bastard?? IT IS GREAT :thumbsup:
waiting to see that naked body

ps: put her big tits :D....:p

mr_carl
03-26-2005, 07:00 AM
As allways youre work is truly amasing :drool:and it jast wants me to have more.
Im really lookning forword to the next update :arteest:

Carl.

farkasb
03-26-2005, 07:07 AM
Greet work!:thumbsup:

arturro
03-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Cool hair cut! She looks great, but there is one thing that bothers me. Her face is too beautiful.. I mean too peacful, and judgeing on your sketch, she should have more negative emotions. Waiting for the body now:twisted:

good luck!

Elendil_le_Grand
03-26-2005, 07:43 AM
J'aime bien la coupe de cheveux :)
Next ! ;)

Kid-Mesh
03-26-2005, 09:54 AM
I second and triple the crit for adding small branchlings (sp?) off the hair branches to give it a more tree like apperance. But hey save it as this stage and she could double as "Medusa" if you put snake heads at the end of each strand!. Just plain awesome...looking forward to the body.

glim
03-26-2005, 10:10 AM
cool hair cut :thumbsup:
to add more sprigs u can maybe use paintfx ...

scootermaya
03-26-2005, 10:32 AM
So you see ? Everybody like your dreadlocks ! Keep it up Lemog :thumbsup: We always like what you're doing (ok, almost allways:twisted: )

ace4016
03-26-2005, 10:37 AM
You are too modest Lemog. Nature is coming along pretty well, hope to see more.

sonicstrawbery
03-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah, agree with the others nuts, it's coming good man, i'm sure this hair cut will be georeous later with textures and all...waiting for the update :buttrock:

jdsb
03-26-2005, 06:27 PM
i love pasta hair.as usual this will be one of the most original and amazing entries:)
good luck to you lolohttp://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

DimitrisLiatsos
03-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Go for it NUT....weeeee...and then we can discuss our new French - Greek restaurant ...hahaahhaa...just joking ...hahahaha:scream:

Waiting your updates my friend! :bounce:

Xtronik
03-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Hope soon the mddel become a woman-tree Antoine ! :) LoL
(Take a look at : http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224138 (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224138) )

Zlatan B.
03-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi, My name is Zlatan (Z).

Unbelievable, you and I have strikingly similar ideas. Well, at least when it comes to character Mother Nature except in my idea she is the servant. Check it out at:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223794 (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223794)

And please write comments or suggestions.

Love your modeling. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Tremoside
03-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey Lemog,

Your work is a SAMPLE again. Just good to follow how your engines are working and pushing your unique style forward. OK, the facts....WHEN WILL COME THE BODY? :-)

blackdragoncg
03-27-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey Lemog,

Looks like you off to a fine start :thumbsup: I for one am looking forward to some updates here!

Go for it dude! lets see whats in that head of yours :eek:

SheepFactory
03-27-2005, 07:42 AM
coming along very nicely lemog!

Lemog
03-27-2005, 07:49 AM
Oups... I believe that I have much delay in the answers.

e-maje -> she have the same hairdresser than me you... and it's not easy all the mornings... haha...
And for the wip on Mayalounge, I'm the first very sorry... As you know, my principal problem is the time... I don't have much time to work of this challenge, I can's inly use my time to post here and everywhere... I apologize but I must do a choice... but I see if in few time I can post some principal steps... Thanks for your comment my friend.

ArtisticVisions -> you're right, that's look a little bit to clay sculpture...I like this render for the moment, it help me to project my vision of the final global scene...

the1st_angel -> yes, a lot of branches will come... but I must be finish the entire body before continueing these branching... happy esater to you all here ;-)

Goktug -> It's very nice you like this MR render, thanks !

Room335 -> Thank you mate...

ScooterMaya -> merci l'ami... ça veut dire quoi "kidding" ?

Gunnilla -> details and branches come nearly... but only in few days I think... I don't work a lot you know...

Climax -> I don't want to humiliate anybody... and you know that, you can see this latest picture and compare with the previous one, and you will see easily I'm right... hahahahahahaha...

But I can reassure you my friend... you want big tits ??? you will have !! hahahahahaha... only for you guy.

mr_carl -> more come... thanks to following my work man...

farkasb -> Thanks a lot.

Arturro -> good observation Arturro... the face appear very peacefull cause for the moment, I don't modify it to obtain the final aspect... I must finish all the MotherNature... and only at this time, I will work to add all details, branches an for sure, the personnality on her face... only help by textures...

Elendil -> Je sens une pointe de jalousie.. veux-tu l'adresse de mon coiffeur ? hihi

Kid Mesh -> yes yes yes for branches.. hahaha... and I'm sorry, no snake's head for my tree (I'm too much afraid by snakes...) A part of the body today... but I don't say which part !

Glim -> yes man, it's a good solution, but I think to keep paintFX for the final touch... only.

ScooterMaya -> do you want my bank number to send me money ? hahaha... you're to funny my friend... you're too much !

ace4016 -> It's not to be too modest my friend, but you know, It's only the beginning of the modeling, and I'm never sure of the result... I prefer to take care, before to do or say a mistake...

Cipher -> well... I must find a simpathic guy who want to map for me these branches... you want Cipher ???? hahaha

jdsb -> haha... Pasta addict ;-)

Unkle Dimi -> no man... it's a good idea retaurant, now, we can find a good place... what do you prefer : bahamas or Reikjavik

Xtronik -> Thanks for the link Chris, I don't see your thread before, you're a very talentuous artist... I go to read your pages...

Zlatan B. -> Ok mate, I go to watch your similar project soon...

Tremoside -> the body... I try to work more on it tomorrow... it started anyway.

Blackdragoncg -> no pro, I will try very quickly to make leave what's inside my head, but I must waiting the end of the fog.

Sheep Factory -> Thanks Sheep.

Lemog
03-27-2005, 08:02 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914150_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914150_large.jpg)

Update now... I stop a little to work on her face, to begin the body...
Precisely the base of the body, where will be the legs-roots...

Lemog
03-27-2005, 08:03 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914221_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914221_large.jpg)

with wire...

Lemog
03-27-2005, 08:07 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914432_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914432_large.jpg)

Another view...

Lemog
03-27-2005, 08:09 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914557_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111914557_large.jpg)

+ wire...

jddog
03-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Salut Lemog...

ok honestly : this rock :thumbsup:

The idea to generate this tree roots near the genital, near the fertil area of your figure is really a strong message and extremely rappresentative meaning for your concept. Body (the first part here visible) and the head looks fine for me and I like the general outcoming aspect of all.

Personally thinking to a big tree... I would see bigger and more 'stronger' roots. Actually this looks a little bit like a skirt... At the same time is possible that texture will increate the 'force' aspect of this... just a small point of view... Hope you understand what I mean.

Anyway: J'adore ! :applause:

jdd

Lemog
03-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Personally thinking to a big tree... I would see bigger and more 'stronger' roots. Actually this looks a little bit like a skirt... At the same time is possible that texture will increate the 'force' aspect of this... just a small point of view... Hope you understand what I mean.

Yes, I understand Julien... it's only the beginning of the roots, just to see it... I work on it after the body... I must finish this body...
And maybe I continue root only after the form of thr ground definitively decided... but one thing is sure, these roots will be longer... :buttrock:

alex.h.
03-27-2005, 08:44 AM
great lemog, cant wait for next update, see you and :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-27-2005, 08:46 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111916779_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5836/5836_1111916779_large.jpg)

and the last one for today...

the other face of Mother Nature...

mmmh... no, the other side !

flaeticia
03-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey lemog! You advance well !
Thats not as me !
Its hard very hard for me : I see here that I have a great deal of gaps in the organic modelling, but I think this challenge is a good remedy :thumbsup: I shall make one updated soon :blush:

yznah
03-27-2005, 08:54 AM
yeah groovy baby^^ (trop bien ce cul)
like others i really like the idea of the roots/clothing stuff. and i always like picture with dryad like creatures (and ents have to burn in hell)

Ludal
03-27-2005, 08:55 AM
very nice Lemog!
I really like the idea, but, at first view, I didn't recocgnize what it was.
Now it's ok, and I find it really great :thumbsup:

glim
03-27-2005, 09:21 AM
cool modeling Lemog:thumbsup:
roots are maybe small ...

scootermaya
03-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Sexy tree ! I like it so far :thumbsup: