PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Eyad Hussein

eYadNesS
03-22-2005, 05:38 AM
Eyad Hussein has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/masterandservant/view_entries.php?challenger=5766)

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Sketch 01
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5766/5766_1112368897_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5766/5766_1112368897_large.jpg)

The very first sketch described the characters, place and theme...
Characters are the heart of heart, the glory of lake and the lake of dews.

It's very quick sketch done for brainstorming stage.
You may have to read the story to understand the theme, thanks.

eYadNesS
03-22-2005, 08:12 PM
Hello all :)

Long time I've been busy with the company projects and here I'm back again to join the new CG Networks challenge. The good thing for me in this challege that it's just two months and it will end in May. I'm sure that we all will have fun in this challege as usual, and I hope to stay with you all until the end of the challenge.

My best wishes to all of you :twisted:

Eyad

eYadNesS
03-22-2005, 08:14 PM
Story: Earned Life
Theme: Fantasy
Characters: The heart of heart, the glory of lake and the lake of dews

Author: Eyad Hussein
Target: Master and Servant Challenge

Part One:

She was known that she will come; the glory of lake, the master of souls, the bereaved of sympathy. Cold eyes, soft heart touching the hurricane of dews she's cried her of vanished hunch. On the part of shore where was begun, appearing in her brocaded vestment preparing for the next triumph, she said sarcastically: Who's today will utter the emotions of life, the enlivened of souls? I'm the god of souls, whom put the pity in the spirit.

She was trying to talk, but her frozen tongue was the riddle of debate. Standing on lithe legs she's stir the weak hand to illustrate the meaning of life, she drawn the heart what the cosmos fashioned for. Looking at her including the malice in the eye, proximate to her she said: I don't know how do you strength the hand and essay to penetrate! I will sentence you to die.

I will leave yearn but omit the heart of heart, I'm the lake of dews. I born in yours, the bastard child who paid the life and endurance your dark seabed, but now I'm the tough I will freeze your tongue, so you will be like the whole.

This is the meaning of life, when anyone wants to voice or to attempt living as a child. Counting down the days it will be true, when the ice get thaw, when our words have to warm. Finally it's just times; I knew its one life, but sorry for this soul which tried to live in this pallid flesh.

Shaykai
03-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Wow! If you can do 3d as well as you write Eyad then you will have no problem with this challenge. Great use of words, I can't wait to see your concept.

Shaykai

DaddyMack
03-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Hmmm, cant wait to see this...
Good luck eYadNesS

JamesMK
03-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Just saying 'good luck', and hope you'll find enough time to finish this, Eyad.

scootermaya
03-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Hummmmm ! Interresting and tortuous story and concept. I like it a lot !:thumbsup:
I'm glad I got here ! It will be great to see you treads evolution. Good luck Eyad !:buttrock:

eYadNesS
03-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Shaykai: Hehe, thank you Shaykai. I'm doing the character design in this time, I will upload some sketches soon.

DaddyMack: Thanks, I will do my best in this challenge.

JamesMK: Hey my friend :) Yes, I have two hours free everyday, I will try to finish on time. And good luck for you James

scootermaya: Thank you very much, and good luck for you too :)

eYadNesS
03-23-2005, 06:57 PM
Part Two:

We are here from an epoch, when she appeared like the vile of dust. Come, entrance the kingdom of love, the heart is our emblem and the soul which we sanctify. Days out we trusted, the vile of dust! You will be the vizier of the emotions of love, and this is the icon which we preserve and we will give, the heart of heart we consent.

In eye, white burnish had occurred; I will instruct how to trust! By forged touch, everything will be smashed, no dust I'm the glory of lake, all of you will be my thrall if you have to risk. Don't try to touch, the heart of heart we trust. I'm the bastard child the dust which you induct, now you are the absurd who I can to stamp.

Your servant, the lake of dews I am. The father of dust, the reflector of rights, you are the one who I trust. You grow in my inward, I know what I have regressed. I will freeze the spur of love, the tongue which I refuse, no love it's the kingdom of malice, I'm the glory of lake.

This is the meaning of life, when anyone wants to trust or to give to pity for someone don't deserve. I knew its one life, but sorry for this soul which tried to live in this pallid flesh.

Lemog
03-24-2005, 07:44 AM
That promises something of very extreme, of very powerful, near to cosmos. Just apart from the brain but close to the heart. To follow then... I'm extremly curious to see the next step... more... :)

eYadNesS
03-24-2005, 11:45 AM
That promises something of very extreme, of very powerful, near to cosmos. Just apart from the brain but close to the heart. To follow then... I'm extremly curious to see the next step... more... :)

Thank you :)
I will upload the final part (part three) today, then I will start on the sketchs.

reiv
03-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Wow really good ideas there, I can't wait to see it in 3D.
Good luck eYadNesS!

arturro
03-24-2005, 04:49 PM
truly wonderful and inspiring story, congratulations:) I can't wait for some 3d:twisted:
good luck

ihamid
03-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Eyad ..thanks for droping by my thread......Wow thats totaly mind melting writings......im sure the 3d one will tell it to the eyes....:eek:

eYadNesS
03-24-2005, 06:56 PM
reiv: Oh thank u very much, god knows how much I love your artworks, most of them on my room wall. And good luck for you too :)

arturro: Thank you :) It's still the third part of the story intro, I will post it soon.

yunisirees: Oh you sure it's a mind melting writes, I used to write indirect stories for kids, it makes person to keep reading.

eYadNesS
03-24-2005, 07:09 PM
Part Three:

After I waked up, I saw the vile of dust! How the troop and the emotions of love I conduct, I'm the heart of heart that all hearken to induct. This is the kingdom of love, we save the soul in dew which gush, and this is the calm lake, we put in until it restock, the hurricane of dews I touch, then you come, you are the vile of dust! We don't have time to debate, I will see you after me certain what I have done.

Please don't draw up; the glory of lake will betray the compact and destroy the kingdom of love. We were in peace until this bastard child has shown up, and I'm the absurd lake, the fornicator I regressed! I'm the father of dust, myself I will conceal. Hide yourself the vile of dust, she's come…

We have the hurricane of dews to salvage; I will not, I'm the heart of heart that all trust! Please don't masquerade; the heart will defend what we had made up. The orphans, the kids, the handicapped bunch, all that you have forgot. The soul of love you will ruin if you tried to beaten, you are the lake of dews that we pride to trust.

What you have done, the vile of dust? You don't have to trust someone wants to perish; I will freeze this tongue that the vile of dust used to emit. I'm the glory of lake, I will affirm the existence. From this, all of you are the chattel that I will tread on and dictate to impact.

This is the meaning of life, when you are the king of boon and doing the good for them. I knew its one life, but sorry for this soul which tried to live in this pallid flesh.

I will stop here, this is the introduction of the story, and I will make my work in progress within this part. If you haven't understood thing from the story, just tell me I will explain it to you, hehehe :)

TheFirstAngel
03-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Hi Eyad! I just came to wish you a lot of fun and best luck, looking forward to a great work!

ps: this very very epic and deep poetic story will be very very interesting to see to come into shape and light. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eYadNesS
03-24-2005, 09:12 PM
the1st_angel: Yes, its epic story and it has a lot of hard meanings, it will be demonstrate when I make it artworks :D

And good luck for you too :beer:

akin
03-25-2005, 05:54 AM
hey so much text, read before go to sleep heheheh

eYadNesS
03-25-2005, 06:18 AM
hey so much text, read before go to sleep heheheh

You're right! No more text :D You will see images soon, hehehe

Lemog
03-25-2005, 07:04 AM
I read now the third part... with my bad english, I don't know exactly if I understand all, anyway, I imagine some differents things in my head, and I'm so curious to see the first pictures, sketches or other, to see exactly you vision and your maneer to exprime your feeling... that's so interesting... good work :thumbsup:

ninox
03-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Hello eYadNesS,

I am just like Lemog ...I have read your stories. I do not understand everything ( level too high for me, a five years old level would have been really great, please don't laugh:twisted: ) but I think, I have understood the main idea though. It's about a girl who his somehow slaves of a kind of devil or something, or may be she is just mad and she's talking to herself in front of a mirror.....huhuhu... as you can see, it's a bit confuse in my head.:shrug:
But, I am waiting for your sketches so things will be clearer for me.

Have fun and Good luck for this challenge.
ninOx

eYadNesS
03-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Lemog & ninox, I'm very sorry, I don't mean to make it un-understandable.

I will explain a little bit:

The story is around the kingdom of love, and who the heart of heart controlling it. The heart of heart has an ability to let the soul to return to the body again, using the the lake of dews.
She save the soul in the dews which around the lake, until it become like hurricane, then she touch it, then a peoson come to life.

Like this the the vile of dust or (the glory of lake) was born. She was a good little girl, but the life changed her. Then she's tried to control the kingdom of love instead of the heart of heart, and she did!

Lemog
03-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Thanks Eyad... it's less poetic but better for us... Well, now, you can work on the sketch... to put on the paper your true original story... :applause:

YasushAzush
03-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Wish you a Lucky challenge :thumbsup:

d-tox
03-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Damn you can write:applause: , i love it, i'm gonna follow this threat:thumbsup:

eYadNesS
03-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Lemog: Hehe, maybe.. Yes I'm working on the sketches, and I will post the first sketch soon :beer:
visualact.com: Thank you very much, and you too :)

d-tox: Oh, thanks, and good luck to you :D

ChristianHammer
03-25-2005, 04:08 PM
I love it when people have a back story, it really helps set the mood and tome of the final image. I look forward to following your progress!

ace4016
03-25-2005, 06:59 PM
Big story. I can't wait to see the scene you want to capture.

kirouac
03-25-2005, 09:06 PM
I would to write like this in english ! :eek:

Nice story! I'm wonder which drawing will out of this mind!! :)
I'm studying in design (typo and graphic) and wish to become a character designer for game or movie, but i'm living in quebec and i don't think i'm born at the good place. I hope i'll be able to become a great one!. I'm still young and have a lot to learn !!!

good luck in this challenge and ill follow ur thread to learn about the subject ;)

matrixreality
03-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Great story
i will follow ur thread :thumbsup:
good luck for the challenge .

ninox
03-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Thank you eYadNess for your effort, now things are clearer for me. I am looking forward to your first sketch.:)

eYadNesS
03-26-2005, 10:26 AM
HammaJamma: Right, the story it's the very first reference on any telling art. It helps alot while character designing and scene development.

ace4016: Hehe, I'm looking to continue writing the story after the end of this challenge. Ya, I will capture the scene when the heart of heart drawn the heart, it's the first part of the intro :)

dominikmk: :blush: ummm
I'm sure you will be a great artist :) , this is a very good place to start, you can meet here all the great artists around the world, good luck for you. :D

matrixreality: Oh, thank you mate :)

ninox: oh yes, I'm working on the heart of the heart character design, I will upload it today night or maybe tomorrow :buttrock:

keetmun
03-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Greetings!

I confess I havent' read through your whole story yet, but from what I gather it's really promising! Hope to see some sketches soon!

Cheers! You like that girl don't you...:twisted:
:buttrock:

blackdragoncg
03-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Good story telling :thumbsup: looking forward to some concept art. Good luck with your work

splotch
03-27-2005, 02:23 PM
well... I have read some parts actually, but I really figured that if you will make the sketch coming out by all this meaning you make with the story yours will be one of the bets entries here ...

wish you the best luck ..
keep going friend

ps
03-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Great story. :applause: This is amazing how you can write. I can't write like this in my first language (polish) and in my second I can't even say how I like it. :)

You should get special award for a best story.

Good luck

Kid-Mesh
03-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Story is definitely worth taking note :)

Cant wait to see your modeling!

madshooter
03-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi Eyad, very nice story, I can't wait to see the sketch.

All the best for this challenge:thumbsup:

jddog
03-28-2005, 02:12 PM
so for what I can understand I like the story concept... to really understand everything I wait for some sketch :wip: ... lol me and english sometimes...
jdd

mecman
03-28-2005, 04:13 PM
:eek: amazing story!!
Canīt wait to see your detailed tale taking shape!!!:thumbsup:
Good luck!!

goktugg
03-28-2005, 10:40 PM
wow! interesting idea and story!:thumbsup: i`m looking forward your 3d work.
Good luck,Eyad

Aethyrprime
03-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Welcome, can't wait to see you get started. Good luck!

eYadNesS
03-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Oh thank you all :blush:

Just few days until I finish doing my data backups, I will start posting wips :)
Good luck to all of you too :thumbsup:

Lemog
03-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Just few days until I finish doing my data backups, I will start posting wips :)

Really good news :thumbsup:

Versiden
03-29-2005, 02:09 PM
wow, your story is so poetic... I hope to see some creatives soon..
cheerz

OZ
03-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah!give us something to put eyes on! ^_^

arrecheaoscar69
03-30-2005, 12:41 AM
Are you gonna enter the challenge Or you are a member of judges

pigwater
03-30-2005, 05:06 AM
hey eyadness .. sorry it took me so long to find my way over here ... so actually i'm glad you haven't posted any thing yet , i hate to miss something from that twisted brain of yours :thumbsup:

good to see you here in this thing and when i get some down time tonight i'll be checking out the story ya got up so far

good luck with this thing and bring the visuals on :thumbsup:

---------

just read your story ... wonderful, and dripping with potential for equally wonderful characters ... will be looking forward to your imagination to materialize

TheFirstAngel
03-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey Eyad, just came to encourage you a bit! We all love your beatifull very poetic story! getting along with the sketches? very curious here, waiting for your next update :) go go go!

eYadNesS
04-01-2005, 02:21 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5766/5766_1112368897_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/9/5766/5766_1112368897_large.jpg)

The very first sketch described the characters, place and theme...
Characters are the heart of heart, the glory of lake and the lake of dews.

It's very quick sketch done for brainstorming stage.
You may have to read the story to understand the theme, thanks.

mireneye
04-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Wow, wonderful story. Altho the few words I dont fully know of. I think I have the big picture (s) in mind. And the sketch strengthen the image even more. Good luck with the feeling you pursue, I am most certain youll be able to imprint similar beuty in your work of 3d as with the words and 2d.

Have fun!

eYadNesS
04-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Lemog: Yes! I did :thumbsup:

Versiden: I will start on 3d soon, thank you :D

-OZ-: :twisted: Eyes on

arrecheaoscar69: I'm not a member of judges, I'm just a normal user!

pigwater: Hey friend, thanks. I will start doing 3D after this sketch, hehehe :D

the1st_angel: Thanks for this encourage :bowdown: you're always welcome :thumbsup:

mireneye: Really very thanks for your comments, and good luck for you too :)

Squibbit
04-01-2005, 04:34 PM
mmm mushroom ...:drool:

WimH
04-01-2005, 05:58 PM
That story is almost as beautifull as the picture you are using. Cant wait to see more of the concept

ps
04-01-2005, 06:45 PM
:eek:
Beautifull sketch. :applause:

... Amazing story, beautifull sketch. I can't wait for some 3D.

inbata
04-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Good Luck! :)

UK3D
04-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi Eyad,
Nice sketches I can't wait to see how you get all that into 3D it'll be an epic. Good luck :thumbsup:

korayarts
04-02-2005, 12:24 AM
hi nice konsept
ı grow impatient to see your 3d...

hands0nfire
04-02-2005, 02:43 AM
I really enjoyed reading your story and I finally got the chance to see your concept drawing which very cool as well and I really look forward to see what else you have to offer ...well keep up the good work and I'll be checking back on your update..

handsonfire
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223443 <- this my thread

eYadNesS
04-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Squibbit: YES! :twisted:

crapple: Sure, thank you...

ps.pl: I will upload 3d images soon :) and thanks for your comment

inbata: Thanks

UK3D: oh, this is the challenge... :D Thanks and good luck for you too.

korayarts: 3D soon :twisted:

hands0nfire: oh, thanks. I will do updates always, and good luck for you too. :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
04-02-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm very happy things start moving in your progress, getting into shape nice and smovely.
and the best: Weekend is here, yippie!
I love the deep symbolism and poetic way you are exploring the topic. now i am excited waiting for your upcoming update. the sketch is a fine start, keep it coming Eyad!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Micro26
04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
i agree, its a very nice aproach to the subject:)
cant wait for more:thumbsup:

ibexion
04-04-2005, 06:37 AM
well ...i'm inspired...very beautiful piece.

Lemog
04-04-2005, 07:41 AM
Great way Eyad, very original and poetic... I hope to see the final style impatiently :thumbsup:

ninox
04-08-2005, 11:15 AM
gOOD sketches eYadNesS , can't wait to see the 3d version. Update, please.... I wanna see more.:)

WimH
04-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Hello I hope you gonna send some 3d works now. I'm waiting for it. Maybe to busy with work?? Good luckhttp://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224025

Neeno
04-15-2005, 05:52 AM
dude dude UPDATES!! im anticipating this so much!! LoL... 3d 3d feed me... awaiting.. not much time left this is a great piece please lets see

Black Rose
04-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Nice face on top right ( your face ) I want to modeling you ;) hehe...

Ok, your sketch is good, but I don`t see your next work... ;( modeling step`s and etc.

Oooh, briliant face ;)
Good luck on cgallenge.

grafik
04-18-2005, 06:20 PM
impresive words! cant wait to see the develope to 3d
good luck

my MASTER & SLAVE:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2138465 (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2138465)

WimH
04-18-2005, 07:31 PM
I hope you diddn't stop the challenge?

Neeno
04-20-2005, 04:25 PM
update update... :bounce:

x3dman
04-20-2005, 05:24 PM
hello dear Eyad Hussein . your concept is good and lovely . i hope you be good in challenge .
:thumbsup:

snowkiwi
04-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Is that really the way you look? Or is that a beautiful woman you photographed?
If that is the way you really look: You are so beautiful. Your face is mesmerizing.

Are you a model? Do you have a photo gallery shoot web page? Could you give the link?

If not: Where can I see more of her?

reiv
05-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey Eyadness,
about two weeks left! Come on, you can do it! :)
ps: snowkiwi, I think Eyadness avatar is Natalie Imbruglia but maybe I'm wrong.

eYadNesS
05-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey Eyadness,
about two weeks left! Come on, you can do it! :)

sure reiv :)

snowkiwi: I'm male not female! The avatar, natalie.

Mysterious X
05-04-2005, 09:36 AM
salam !!...great to see someone from arab land working on this..all the best to you and wonderful story..kollo tamam so far..just show us some more sketches !

-Husam

CGTalk Moderation
05-04-2005, 09:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.