PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Marek Okon

AirbORn
03-22-2005, 03:19 AM
Marek Okon has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/masterandservant/view_entries.php?challenger=5709)

Latest Update: Coloring WIP: walker
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116308234_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116308234_large.jpg)

HUmm... not a lot of work done today on this piece. I fear that I most likely won't finish this on time. But I am still going to try and get it done anyway. At least I'll get it close to complete and finish it soon anyway.

Good luck everyone!!

ace4016
03-22-2005, 07:16 AM
Good luck. Can't wait till everybody has a starting sketch up.

MDN67
03-22-2005, 07:53 AM
good luck for this challenge

Squibbit
03-22-2005, 08:17 AM
welcome,have fun and good luck, dude!

walrus
03-22-2005, 08:47 AM
Good to see you back, Marek! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time 'round!

-mike

Fahrija
03-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi marek,

good luck to you - good to see you again.

fahrija

kalemna
03-22-2005, 09:46 AM
:thumbsup: good luck and have fun

monsitj
03-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi , how are you? nice to see you again here, have fun!!

AirbORn
03-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Wow! I turn my computer off for 6 hours and wake up to 7 posts.

Thanks for the support. :)

Good luck everyone! This challenge is nice and short, and I can finally start doing character designs that I will actually use :P

Lemog
03-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Hi Marek... that's to nice to see another time your artwork... I'm in hurry to see what you will do... :thumbsup:

AirbORn
03-23-2005, 06:07 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1111558034_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1111558034_large.jpg)

First concept! Nothing special, just trying to flush out some ideas in my head. Basically she is a little girl who has a pet robot that she pulls along when she goes out to play.

I do not like the angle I am working with here I feel that they are too far away from the viewer. I already have a few ideas swimming around in my head so I'll start on some more.

What you guys/gals think so far?

monsitj
03-23-2005, 06:38 AM
nice color ! Marek , but I don't know who is master and who is servant , maybe because the girl hand look like it was pull by robot , anyway , it's good start ,!

SideAche
03-23-2005, 06:55 AM
Good luck Marek, good to see you again.

Lemog
03-23-2005, 08:18 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Marek ! so funny and so pretty... :thumbsup:

It's a small tear under the eye of the robot ? very emotional...

Jezzarts
03-23-2005, 08:21 AM
Hey there Airborn, unleash that imagination! best of luck - jez

element5
03-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Hiya Marek,

Wonderful start to the thread :thumbsup:

mack72
03-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Ney Marek

Welcome and good luck!

AirbORn
03-23-2005, 02:36 PM
monsitj: Good point. I think having the girl pull the robot would be better :) I'll flush out something soon.

SideAche: Good luck to you too! :)

Lemog: Thanks Lemong! I want to play around with making this a "cute" piece. My stuff is always more serious then playful so we will see how things go.

Jezzarts, element5, mack72: Thanks for the support!

Glad the response so far it good. I'll cook up something again tonight. :)

Don_acme
03-23-2005, 04:17 PM
good luck ,, nice start

Climax
03-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Hello again Mark...or Marek? Is that a misspell?
Well anyway, I am Happy to see u again, this time We'll fight together in the 2D battle :thumbsup:
Good luck my friend! I'll see u around!:beer:

NOOB!
03-23-2005, 05:46 PM
looking great so far!

AirbORn
03-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Don_acme: Thanks :)

Climax: Thanks for the support! I am interested in seeing what you come up with for this challenge :)

NOOB!: Thanks :) More is on the way.

ace4016
03-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Nice, conpept, I feel the robots pain with the tear (kids can be so mean). Maybe the girl could havea bit more menacing look. Hope you put the two in a fitting scene.

NinjaA55N
03-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Nice but already seen idea.. a giant robot and a small girl controling it (in that or other way). So I think, if u r planning to use them, u should create some special relationship between those two characters. Just some thoughts :)

AirbORn
03-24-2005, 02:14 AM
ace4016: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the next few concepts :)

NinjaASSN: That is sort of how I feel too. I will see what else comes to mind between those two tonight. I should have something online in a few hours. :) Thanks!

BatskyStarman
03-24-2005, 04:25 AM
Looks cool man, the females position looks a bit wierd. It looks like she is turning her head, or she is in a strait-jacket.

Other than that, good luck man!!!

AirbORn
03-24-2005, 08:43 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1111653806_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1111653806_large.jpg)

Another variation of the first concept. I am trying to make the distinction between master and servent evident, but I will still try some other things.

What you guys/gals think of this one?

Adamos
03-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Checking out your stuff and I must say you've got brilliant lighting skills! I mean these soft but shiny orange and blue reflections work well.

I'm liking this....keep working hard!

Check you out later.

peace

NOOB!
03-24-2005, 10:25 PM
lookin sah-weet!

nenne
03-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Sweet consept :)

Mordalles
03-24-2005, 11:11 PM
wow, its looking great so far.

element5
03-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Thats a really nice image.

AirbORn
03-25-2005, 12:13 AM
BatskyStarman: Yeah, her position was a little weird. I was trying to make her look as if she was turning around to look at the viewer :)

Adamos, NOOB!, nenne, Mordalles, element5: Thanks everyone~! :)

I am thinking of making her look more playful, and having her showing no respect for the robot. I'll see what happens tonight!

Claireabella
03-25-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi Marek. Great concept and I look forward to seeing your WIP. Good luck! :thumbsup: Claireabella

Tariq12
03-25-2005, 08:24 AM
Hi Marek, great work. Out of both designs though I prefer the first " little girl with robot" it has a nice dynamic quality. Although that being said in your latest piece I love the underlighting on your robot and it has a nice sinister look.
best of luck with the challenge.
T.
My Master & servant :
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=222506

AirbORn
03-25-2005, 09:18 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1111742322_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1111742322_large.jpg)

Before I get caught in a creative block I went a different route for my concepts just to see what else comes to mind. I wanted to try something that I would not normaly paint, such as you see here... butterflies.

Anyway, I like the colour palette in this concept, and the composition gives me a chance to work with the background a bit more then the first two concepts.

What do you guys/gals think?

AirbORn
03-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Claireabella: Thanks! Good luck :)

Tariq12: Seems like everyone had a positive outlook on the robot/girl concepts, so I guess I have at least one workable approach, so I think I will try some other approaches while it is still early in the challenge. As for the lighting, I like the blue too! But I wonder if it gives the wrong impression, after all it is the little girl that is suppose to be the master and the robot is the servant... we'll see what happens :) Thanks!

Wow! I spent a little too long on this concept... 3 hours total! Normally I spend no more then 2 hours. lol...

monsitj
03-25-2005, 09:56 AM
nice composition ,Marek ! but I have some point ! it's my problem too!
in the rule say that the one of charactor has to be Human! I check faq page and some people ask that too , and answer is it must be completely human , I don't know how strict or flexiblity of the rule, so
check it out!

NinjaA55N
03-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Hmm... it seems a bit empty to me.. I would stay with the robot if I caould choose... But maybe u could combine those two concepts... a robot with a buterfly wings, a robot and a buterfly.. just thinking out loud :) Damn.. what up with me today... I didnt posted one single positive crit this morning. Better not listen to me, its a raining day here :)

teknotek83
03-25-2005, 10:58 AM
The latest concept doesn't seem to really take advantage of the "Master and Servant" theme. Maybe I'm missing something? Hope to see more from you!

Nox
03-25-2005, 04:07 PM
nice cool minimalist style man. keep rocking.

AirbORn
03-25-2005, 05:59 PM
monsitj: Thanks for pointing that out! I should check the rules again just to be sure I am not falling off the line too much. :)

NinjaASSN: Thanks for the comments! I need some strong critiques, so I am glad people are being honest. I'll see what else I can come up with before going back to the robot and girl. Thanks! :)

teknotek83: I think my problem is I work too late in the night on these concepts. I should do something during the day instead and see if my ideas flow out better :) Thanks for the comments!

Nox: Glad you like it :)

I am glad to see people are being honest with my concepts. It allows me to review them with some opinions and judge them accordingly. Thanks everyone!

Gunilla
03-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi Marek! Nice to see your fine work again - I really like your use of color.
I think I like your first girl and robot comp best, the angle is really dramatic and could make a tunning image ... but then again, they are all quite promising so go with whichever you like - good luck!

Gord-MacDonald
03-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Marek

Your off to a great start! Wonderful style, great content.

Gord

blackdragoncg
03-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi Marek, Good start here I wish you luck with your work :thumbsup:

I totally understand about working too many hours into the night! I tend to do that very frequently.

Catch ya later dude

omengeorge
03-26-2005, 01:05 PM
this sure gives great scope for a great artwork peice, but the relation to M&S is vague..maybe if the butterflies were helping the girl fly, asin the wings being composed of a mulitude of butterflies that combine and serve as a flying aid for the girl, and maybe the girl pointing out towards a distant goal, with many more buterflies going towards that direction to obey her command...
just speculation, but hope it helpsyou in someway,
love,
Vinesh

W-I-L
03-26-2005, 01:15 PM
i like ur sketches.... robot is better...but only because of the theme being vague. omengeorge's idea is fanatstic with the butterflies helping her fly . . . maybe the butterflies are forced to serve her so she can fly...she is a spoilt little fairy brat!

Rudeone
03-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Hiya Marek, I prefer your robot concept although more people are doing it, infact I'm one of em, but it shouldn't matter to much, everybody has a different aproach so no piece will be the same in the end, I would say go for it!

Of the two robo sketches I prefer the first, the angle is just perfect, very dynamic and great colors. I don't really care for the butterflies sketch yet, the composition looks a little flat right now, but a more dynamic angle like the robo sketch could defenitly work.

Keep it up and see ya around

AirbORn
03-26-2005, 05:23 PM
this sure gives great scope for a great artwork peice, but the relation to M&S is vague..maybe if the butterflies were helping the girl fly, asin the wings being composed of a mulitude of butterflies that combine and serve as a flying aid for the girl, and maybe the girl pointing out towards a distant goal, with many more buterflies going towards that direction to obey her command...
just speculation, but hope it helpsyou in someway,
love,
Vinesh

Wow! That idea sounds great. I will see what I can cook up tonight, I already have a good idea for the angle. Thanks! :)

Gunilla: I am going to keep the robot/girl concept as a backup for now and see what else I can come up with. Glad you like them :)

gordonm, blackdragoncg: Thanks for the support! Glad you like it :)

W!L: I like the idea of a spoiled fairy, but I think that might conflict with the rules laid out for this challenge. I'll have to ask in the FAQ thread. Thanks for the support :)

Rudeone: Seems like everyone likes the robot concepts more, I will still try the butterfly variation and then decide which route I will take :) Thanks!

omengeorge
03-27-2005, 07:25 AM
Glad you liked the idea Marek, in fact if you hadn't i would have interpreted it myself:D...
one thing..since most seem to like the robot concept.i feel that is because the initial concept sketch looks more visual, but thats not a matter..i feel it would count more to stand out, adn in fact if bringing in a robotic angle would help, just se if this makes sense..adding on to the previous scale of the butterflies being the girls wings, and being pointed towards a certain goal.. that goal could be a robot that is being attacked by the butterflies...at the girls command.. asin disassembling the war robot, before it can damage..kind of akin a revolt by the forces of nature against a world of warring robots..a bid ot reclaim the eart...

going way ahead lol...but truly. I hope you dont leave this butterfly girl concept..it stands out far more than any robot slave concept would.. technically you could have an amazing robot-slave image, but since the concept and emotive tale counts more here.. you probably would eb beter off going for something a bit off the normal paths..
love,
Vinesh

eclipson
03-27-2005, 07:33 AM
interesting, i kinda like the robot one, but let's see whats next,

GoodLux!!:thumbsup:

Tranchefeux
03-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi,
All my encouragement, for the moment I prefer the Sketch with the
robot but the things will evolve/move, good luck for the continuation

AirbORn
03-27-2005, 03:30 PM
There is a huge mix of opinions, which is good I think. :)

omengeorge: I really like this idea omengeorge. I think it would make an interesting piece, I just need to wait about a week because I had to return my friends Wacom tablet since he needs it. I'll probably just do pencil sketches with a little bit of colour. :)

eclipson: Thanks :thumbsup:

Tranchefeux: Glad you like the robot concepts. There are a few other variations I would like to try with the robot concepts, which might work better then the two I produced earlier. Thanks for your comments. :)

omengeorge
03-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Ahh..when you talk about Wacom..I remember the insane fact that I gotta do this challenge with my mouse.. since the wacoms been so serenely gifted to my office...:(.. Trying to see how things work out.. Taht should show you the bright side of a 2 week wait.. at least it ends..:D
enough time to check out and finalise the concept:D
... wonder if you scan in pencils or do the entire thing with your tablet...
love,
Vinesh

AirbORn
03-28-2005, 04:40 AM
omengeorge: Damm.... I was thinking of doing the next few concepts with my mouse, but I think I'll wait and just do pencil concepts and marker colouring... haven't done that in a while so it should be fun :) All the concepts I did so far for this challenge have been done on paper and then painted in Photoshop.

I am curious to know how well you can paint with a mouse :)

cuppacam
03-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Nice stuff so far! Good luck. Like the colours

Climax
03-28-2005, 06:22 AM
I like the colors Mark, I think it would be nice a rich palete for your image even if you decide another concept for the final pic

AirbORn
03-30-2005, 06:16 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1112163364_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1112163364_large.jpg)

This week has been busy for me and I couldn't get myself to set aside 2 hours for this challenge, not to mention I had to give away my Wacom tablet for a week as a favor for a friend. I had to paint this concept with Prisma Colour markers, and my mouse so it isn't as well painted as the others.

Anyway, I am just playing around with the whole child and robot idea. Not too sure what I was thinking when I was painting this concept but basically this is a child who eats, sleeps, and lives on this robot.

Any comments?

SideAche
03-30-2005, 06:25 AM
Nice stuff Marek. I have to say that I'm drawn to the robot concepts as well. Always love to see your drawings. With a mouse, Ouch! I once left my wacom pen at the office and tried doodle with the touch pad on my laptop. that didn't last long :)

Lemog
03-30-2005, 07:07 AM
For a sketch with mouse... that's very goor Mark... no prob... for the choice, it's very difficult... at each new sketch... it's good, always good idea... the last one is certainly totally in the subject, simple interpretation, less original, but certainly well for the subject.
In fact, I prefer your second skecth, more sensitive, more emotional, but is it really the good way ?
A choice very hard... but the #2 for me... and the #3 for the challenge... :arteest:

ace4016
03-30-2005, 07:20 AM
Still looking for a concept huh. Well, I too would go for the butterfly one: the platte allows for beasutiful colors and its more original. Maybe you can change up the comp of the scene but still us the characters and such, and try to capture a moment of the relationship between master and servant (maybe the human gently releasing the butterfly off her hand like hawk tamers do). Hope you find a concept soon, you have to make sure you have enough time to finish.

duddlebug
03-30-2005, 07:27 AM
Hmmmm... tricky one... which one are you going with?

I'd have to agree with omengeorge that the butterfly image needs to say 'M&S' more obviously, and his ideas for having butterflies helping her fly seems clver.

The robot image is the stronger image (at the moment) and i love the colours and the linework and especially the way it's lit. The robot is daed cute too!!

But the butterfly idea could be more 'different'... don't know if that'd be good or bad...

Whichever you go with, they both look like they've got plenty of potential... Good luck!!

Jezzarts
03-30-2005, 07:29 AM
I like this latest concept the best although it is looking a little static at the moment... I quess once you've settled on an idea, you will try different perspectives etc... lookin good - jez

AirbORn
03-30-2005, 02:43 PM
SideAche: lol :) Good to know I am not the only one.

Lemog, ace4016: Yeah, I still can't make my mind up on which concept to continue on with. I normally do highly detailed things that take a lot of time, so this time I want to focus on detail but on a smaller scale. YOu know what I mean? Basically what I am saying is that I should have enough time to try a few more concepts and then decide which way to continue :) Thanks!

duddlebug: I am still not sure which one to go with, but from it looks like it will be the child and robot concept. Specifically concept #2 is what I am keep as my backup while I try a few other things. Thanks for the comments :)

Jezzarts: Yeah, it does look a little static. I was thinking of placing these two characters in a ruined city street or something, but once again I am not too sure which concept to go with. But I should have something more or less finalized by next week. :) Thanks!

Thanks for the comments everyone, they are really helpful. :)

eupee
03-30-2005, 04:28 PM
nice, nice ,nice... it would be cool to have more kid stuff.. like a nintendo built-in. and he could be housed in a cubbly house or something! make it all top heavy, i dunno, just some ideas..

mack72
03-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Hi Airborn. I like this latest sketch better. The composition is easier on the eye. Maybe you could try making the robot a little bigger or wider. Or even go the opposite way and make the child huge!

Looking good, cheers.

Mack

omengeorge
03-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Goota say Marek..the last one of the totally robot-dependent child is interesting.mainly once you fill out moredets..loved that idea put forth bout a nintendo or gamebox of some sort...maybe a cola can reatainer too..

it could work..my choice would still be the butterfly angle..mainly because it would stand out...much more, but then it will be a tougher comp to...and could eb a headache to work on...
good on watever concept you finally are happy with..
andi definitely think your idea of a ruined scape is perfect for the sombre look on the child...maybe a post apocalyptic scenario...the orphan and its gaurdian, the master who needs tending, and the servant who needs to serve more than anything else..
ooo
sounds good,
love,
Vinesh

AirbORn
03-31-2005, 03:53 AM
eupee: I like the idea of these additional items. And making the top heavy is a great idea and would give the servant more work in terms of holding all the weight. Thanks :)

mack72: Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see what I can come up with :)

omengeorge: I am glad that you find the lastest concept interesting. I haven't abandoned your butterfly suggestion, I have to get my Wacom tablet back before I try that concepts though :) Thanks!

Lemog
03-31-2005, 05:47 AM
Lemog, ace4016: Yeah, I still can't make my mind up on which concept to continue on with. I normally do highly detailed things that take a lot of time, so this time I want to focus on detail but on a smaller scale. YOu know what I mean? Basically what I am saying is that I should have enough time to try a few more concepts and then decide which way to continue :) Thanks!
Oh yes Marek... I understand very well, I must do the same thing... but it's exactly for this time :shrug:

Miyagu
04-01-2005, 12:05 AM
doing nice sketches with a mouse - wow :thumbsup: respect! wish you the best luck with this contest and that you get your wacom back soon! ill watch this one..

artjunkie
04-01-2005, 12:38 AM
I love the designs for the child & robot... yeah, you should go with that one! Lot's of potential there, although the butterfly concept has a bit more originality... whichever you choose I'm sure you'll make it sing! Will check in later, cheers!

my 2D entry:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=222438

sketchfiend
04-01-2005, 02:39 AM
Definately love the last concept mate, esspeicailly becuase you went with the old school method of marker rendering.

I dont know theres something really nice about knocking in colour with a marker. Has a nicer feel to it than just throwing the linework into painter or photo-chop and laying in values. Im still pretty oldschool at work with all the renderings i do (mainly markers) so i would definately like to see more of it. Keep it up!!

AirbORn
04-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Lemog, dunkelgold: Thanks :)

artjunkie: Thanks for the support :)

sketchfiend: I will probably do another two concepts in marker beacuse it looks like I still won't be getting my wacom back... lol :)

Dancin' Mochi
04-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Marek
I'm loving the characters. Are they gonna be doing something? I kind wish they are. I don't know what though. Something mundane I guess.
Looking forward to see more inspirational pieces!

pushav
04-03-2005, 08:21 AM
Nice playful idea. keep it up.

AirbORn
04-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Marek
I'm loving the characters. Are they gonna be doing something? I kind wish they are. I don't know what though. Something mundane I guess.
Looking forward to see more inspirational pieces!

Glad you like them! I am going to place them into a better pose. I was thinking of making them walking through a city road setting, or in a fighting pose. I am not sure yet. But I should be working on some more sketches soon. I have to finish up some other little things that are keeping me busy. :)

pushav: Glad you like it :)

Notanymore
04-03-2005, 09:43 AM
It remembers me a bit of my idea...
...I thought it was an original idea... bah... it's not really the same concept anyway.
btw excellent work.

GhostInTheMachine
04-04-2005, 12:56 AM
like the drawing style! hope StormageJr reminds wrong of his concept, tho a clash is bound to happen with all these robots and gal's - take a look at mine when u have a minute! gl pal :thumbsup:

Mr.Waka
04-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Nice concept, like it ! :thumbsup: Especially the final one, made with a mouse... I like the style and the colour choice too ! Good layout and framing !

This is a very good idea... Really like it ! :bounce: :bounce: Great work ! :thumbsup:

camtheman
04-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey Airborn,

good to see you're in the challenge with another great idea, it's looking good, keep it going and good luck. I'm in with a different approach this time, let me know what you think. Is my idea right for this challenge? Crits and comments please...

My 2D entry:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=227140&goto=newpost

Climax
04-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Interesting concept Marek, maybe accentuate the relation with an expression in the kid and you will have it!

taeyoungchoi
04-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Great Concept!
I like it a lot. Looks like what I have been dreaming of.
I will keep my eyes on this.
Keep it up!

OrO
04-04-2005, 06:25 PM
i like the concept so much..and the odd colors...

AirbORn
04-05-2005, 03:10 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1112667031_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1112667031_large.jpg)

These are just some quick sketches I did in my sketch book, toned a little with prisma markers, and then scanned into photoshop and painted with a MOUSE! I still have not got my Wacom tablet from my friend, technically it is his but he never uses so I've been babysitting it for the past year.

Anyway. I am in the process of painting what I think is a nice composition for these two characters. However, the piece I am working on right now will have to wait till tomorrow night. Enjoy!

AirbORn
04-05-2005, 03:25 AM
StormrageJunior: It is similar in a way, but then again how many other people are doing humans and robots :)

GhostInTheMachine: As I commented in your thread, your piece is very nice! I love the scale between your characters! :) Thanks for the comment!

Mr.Waka, taeyoungchoi, and oro: Glad you guys like it :)

Cameron Gardner: Like I commented in your thread, your work is coming along great :) Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Climax: The expression is the most important thing on my mind, but it is also the hardest thing for me to produce because I never do character drawings. I have some drawings that are worse then a 6 year olds. ^^

Thank you everyone for leaving your feedback. I am working on a more finalized concept that has enough detail to be turned into line art so I will cross my fingers and hope that it works. I will post it tomorrow night :) Take care!

chinbig2000
04-05-2005, 05:17 AM
good design

This is a very good idea... Really like it ! :applause:

eclipson
04-05-2005, 06:16 AM
ei man, just checkin ur progress, i like robots and kid, keep it comin pal!:thumbsup:

AirbORn
04-05-2005, 02:31 PM
chinbig2000, eclipson: Thanks for stoping by! :) I am working on a more fianlized concept, but it is taking way to long with this mouse.

GhostInTheMachine
04-05-2005, 11:50 PM
c'mon -post another already, these r cool!
yay to the mouse! im gonna struggle through painting mine minus a wacom :D

AirbORn
04-07-2005, 03:16 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1112840195_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1112840195_large.jpg)

Well, I must say this is one of the best mouse paintings I have done in a while :)

GhostintheMachine: Hope you like this one :)

I am pretty happy with this concept, but not so happy with the kid yet. I can't think of any good expressions or possess. Does anyone have any ideas they would like to throw at my head? ^^

What do you guys/gals think of this concept? I really want to go further with this one but I just want to see what everyone thinks. And please be honest :)

monsitj
04-07-2005, 03:33 AM
good concecpt and nice painting! I really like the lighting, and maybe you can add more detail to robot , as you say it's just first sketch but I think you are in the right way , good luck Marek

Slav
04-07-2005, 04:55 AM
i really like the concept with the bug and the girl... maybe you can make the bug a robot and it can be the girl's pet or something ...

AirbORn
04-07-2005, 02:15 PM
monsitj: I plan on adding more detail to the character, but I do not want to overdue the detail like I did in my Grand Space Opera entry, the composition lost it's touch I think. Anyway, thanks for the comment!

Slav: Glad to hear people are still interested in the bug and girl concept. I plan on resurrecting that one for one more concept and then choose which one to continue with after that. Thanks for the feedback. :)

nebezial
04-07-2005, 02:18 PM
i lovw the light and the whole revenge of the nerds concept:thumbsup:

Arc80
04-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Dammit, i keep passing some this cool works. What's up dude? Love the sketches. Your new concept is looking nice Thats a cool looking robot and i love the sketch quality to it. The environment is great and is working well with the characters. Your style reminds me of the concept artist(s) who worked on that video game called "Breath of Fire: Dragon quarters".
Awesome. Keep it coming and this time i'll definately keep my eye on this one. :thumbsup:

cheers,
Archie

Zephyri
04-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi Airborn! Love the look of your concepts so far. I really like the latest one of the boy and the robot, the lighting on that really catches the eye, especially the eyeware on the boy. I like the idea of how the boy controls the robot too, it would be nice to see how e controls the legs too, maybe having something attached to the legs of the boy too? Then you could have the boy in an even more exaggerated version of the robot's pose, so you can really tell who's controlling who. Maybe even beef the robot up a little, make him more 'muscley'.Nice work though, I'll be interested to see which concept you eventually go with.

Eterna2
04-07-2005, 04:05 PM
How about a sleeping boy? sedated by the robot via an injection/tube...
hahah so who is the master and the servant afterall?

stevethomas
04-07-2005, 04:22 PM
I like the lighting and colours you've got started. The angle of the robot really gives the piece movement. One thought (and you can tell me to mind my own biznezz, suck an egg, buzz off, etc.) but since you have the dude controlling the robot's arms, maybe a couple of pedals or something at the dude's feet to symbolize he has control over the robot's feet too?
Just me nitpicking.
Cool work. I can't wait to see the final.

LadyMedusa
04-07-2005, 04:28 PM
I like the color choise.
I can't allmost belive it's made whit a mouse tho', that's really great.
Good work, matey

camtheman
04-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Dude,

this one is looking good. Definately like the direction this is headed. If you stay with this, my only thought would be to try to add some more drama to the action some how, you know, shift the robots pose to suggest more movement or gesture...OMO.

Anyway, love the colors and feel of the painting. Keep up the great work Airborn. :applause:

gman

My M/S entry:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=227140&highlight=Cameron+Gardner

SoniaNotRed
04-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Hi, AirbORn!

About your last update, maybe the kid should look more enthusiastic, half-raising from his seat, as if he was intent on something ahead.
Still, my favourites ideas so far are the one on post #27 (simple and strong) and , of course :), the girl being carried by butterflies.

Good luck!:thumbsup:

Cyberone
04-07-2005, 05:12 PM
WILL BE INTERESTED TO SEE WHERE YOU GO...opps caps...and which one you choose..

i really like the feeling of the butterfly one...and also the last robot one...

but i guess its up to you where you go from here...

will keep popping to see how ya going...some wicked ideas here

CYB

Kraull
04-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Hello there!
You're last concept wih the robot seems very good to me. I think your style is a great match with the robot/industrial subject. Have I read that you draw with your mouse? My, don't know how you do it. I'm not even able to write my name with it...! About your concept, like you said, IMO the robot is great but the expression of the guy on his shoulder may be think further in function of a context. He may be a kind of teenage genius who is trying his new invention, which work but... not very well. So he may feel anxious, concentrated and a little bit proud. Anyway, lot of choice ahead, it's up to you. I've nothing to add about the composition and the lighting, it works just great! For the colors, maybe a you could experiment with just a little bit of green or red in the yellow light (taste choice). See you. :)

AirbORn
04-08-2005, 02:26 PM
nebezial: Glad you like it :)

Arc80: Thanks for the support and the inspiration :)

Zepyhri: I am planning on putting something into the design to show the boy controling teh robots legs, thanks for the support!

Eterna2: Injection tube sounds interesting. I'll see what I can do about that component. Thanks!

stevethomas: You are giving me some good feedback, do not worry, I appriciate the suggestions. I like the pedal idea, I will totally see what I can do to implement it.

Lady Medusa, Cyberone: Thanks guys for the support :)

Cameron Gardner, Kraull: I plan to add more action to the scene and a better expression in the child as well. I like the idea of a boy genius, I just have to focus on the expressions and pose more. I am still new to character design overall so we will see where this all ends up :) Thanks guy for the support!

SoniaNotRed: Yes! I think a pose like that would be worth pursuing. :) Thanks for the suggestion.

PatternRecognition
04-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Oi, great work so far! The robot seems to be losing it's balance though, I'd change the placement of the left leg (his right). :)

Edit: Oops, someone beat me to it.. and I didn't read the whole thread. Good luck anyways!

BlackDidThis
04-08-2005, 07:14 PM
I really liked the development of the sketches all through out. Especially your choosing to pull it's head down.
The new composition looks very promising. The manner that the environment is a rubble and would have been a difficulter terrian for the child do scroll around himself only adds more to it.
Most of the peaces I look at tend to compliment the dependency.
I don't know if you plan on sticking to the colours presented. But I would advise to keep them 'felt' in any case. They look very good.

I may be a little bit too late to be saying anything about this part now, but the bit about him sitting on a 'Chair' like feature looks weard. I mean the robot is all metal and you can attach any kind of seat.. infat you can convert his hunchback into one.
What he has to sit on now looks so unbalanced and fragile. Like the Robot picked the boy up on the way and decided to give him a ride. So they placed a chair for now.
I hope I didn't make it harsh.. What I am trying to say is that you could attach a more grappling seating instead.

Well I typed too much again, I am sorry.
Your entry is very impressive and I would definately want to follow along.

Black

Gamoron
04-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Great development and sketches. Nice colours and palette. As for your current concept. I think the composition is not the best you can do. I think you could go further with the whole relationship between the girl and the robot. Right now I don't think it has enough ooumph to it. Think about the movie AI. I think you could make a pretty strange and eerie image with these 2. Your sketches show it.
:beer:

GhostInTheMachine
04-09-2005, 12:07 AM
a few ideas. the robot looks almost like he's floating because of the very stiff stance and the high body, but this could be a really good thing as he could be racing across a lunar surface- now that would put a manic grin on the kids face, for sure!
have a landscape with lots of craters and sand dunes, maybe make it a red planet, and have their tracks and dust cloud stretching to the horizon. stuff like that.
play on!
:buttrock: :buttrock:

AirbORn
04-09-2005, 03:18 AM
AngryScientist: Thanks for the suggestion! :) I'll keep it in mind as I work on the more finalized drawing.

BlackDidThis: YES! The chair. That was something I really started to dislike about the design. The chair needs more "boldness" to it. I like the idea of the chair being inside the robot. I think I did a quick sketch with something similiar. Thanks for pointing it out though :)

Gamoron: You are completely right. I have expressed my feelings about their relationship lacking emotional impact. And I am happy to hear that you are honest with your feedback. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the suggestions :)

GhostInTheMachine: Some great ideas Ghost! I am thinking of keeping this robot within a tight area. but some craters would still work somewhere within the environment. Thanks for the suggestions :)

userBrian
04-09-2005, 09:06 AM
What if there were some evil monkey like creatures with
glowing eyes up in the top rafters to give a sense of spookyness?
Yeah, maybe the kid needs a stronger expression? Like he's lost
in an underground labyrinth, for a long time...I just think the kid
looks so sure of himself that the mystery is lessened? Anyway it is
a great piece, the colors are really neat.

element5
04-09-2005, 12:03 PM
sorry I havn't been over for a while...been busy :) I really like the latest concept...are you still going with that one to date? great stuff. :thumbsup:

BaronImpossible
04-09-2005, 01:12 PM
You use a mouse? Wow, even more impressive. I like it so far, it's really shaping up. However, two things ~ First, the robot seems unbalanced. Easily fixed but there should be more dynamism and purpose in his lower body pose. Second, I agree with what you say about the boy. Have you thought of having him completely controlling the robot, instead of sitting in the chair and just controlling the arms? What I mean is, have the boy in a frame (still attached to the robot) so that the position of the boys legs, arms, head, etc. are exactly mirrored exactly by the robot, still with all the connecting pipes, wires and pistons, etc.

AirbORn
04-09-2005, 07:05 PM
userBrian: Interesting suggestions. I like them and I will considered something of that nature :) Thanks!

element5: Thanks :thumbsup: I think I will go with this concept. Seems to be developing well with every update.

Baron Impossible: Thanks for the suggestions. They are very helpful and interesting. I should implement them soon. :)

lulaassassina
04-15-2005, 04:39 AM
Go!, Airborn, Go! :arteest:

Tranchefeux
04-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Hello, your concept and page-setting his good, I particularly like the lights, go, go for the continuation.

Korline
04-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Hi,
this may work very well, honest opinion
I like the motion of a robot, but the kid looks kind of stiff,
maybe if you make him look like child with problems, and now hi's got big toy....just an idea
another thing is, robot arms, they look little skinny where they coming out of the shoulders,
and from the point you looking at whole scene seems that his right shoulder is bigger then the left one,
in that perspective I think should be the other way around
cool background setting and coloring, looks like some kind of underground structure :)

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224972

AirbORn
04-16-2005, 07:32 AM
lula_assassina, Tranchefeux: Thank for stoping by and leaving kind comments :)

Korline: Great suggestions! I'll keep them in mind when working out the line art. :)

I haven't done any work on this challenge in about 2 weeks now, I had some new projects to start and just been busy overall. :( I want to start the line art, but as things are going right now, there won't be any new things till about next weekend. :( Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! They are very helpful.

Ilikesoup
04-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Nice work so far, Marek. Something about your 2nd to last sketch (post #84 I think) drew my attention. The boy's arms are really thin. What if the boy is handicapped in some way and he controls the robot as a substitute for his crippled body? Maybe he lives in a war torn area and he stepped on a land mine. The robot might be a means of him safely walking to the corner store without getting injured. :shrug: Just a thought.

I'm eager to see where you go with this. Good luck!

paperclip
04-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I really like this piece- the fat & thin lines combined and the different light sources. The only crit I have is the ground, it bothers me for some reason. Not sure why. Maybe it needs to be darker, to offset the robot?
I like the idea and the execution, keep up the good work! For some reason it reminds me of my own m & s. Hmmm..
Keep plugging away. Only 29 days to go!

MoodyDog
04-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey, I like the tone of your color pallete...
For my suggest, I think it would be nicer if the robot & the kid having a little bit more details on their own condition...?

Slav
04-22-2005, 01:57 AM
wise idea... i think its the strongest one out of all the concepts you have up here.

AirbORn
04-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Ilikesoup, paperclip, MoodyDog, Slav: Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! They really help. :)

I have good news, I just got my Wacom Tablet back, so I will be getting back to work on this puppy within the next few days. And I will implament some of these ideas most definately.

Arc80
04-23-2005, 05:13 AM
COol a new wacom tablet. Just like the rest of the people here. I'll be waiting for the updates.

cheers

camtheman
04-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Airborn, nice to see you back in the Wacom world...dude! let's get scribblin!

paint my friend, paint...

AirbORn
04-25-2005, 03:00 AM
OMG!!! :eek: I completely forgot that the challenges are only 2 months long, not 3 this time around. Dammit, I hope I get this thing done.

Arc80
04-25-2005, 03:30 AM
Oh dude, i thought you posted an update. Darnet :argh: Yes, there is 25 more days left, which i think is not bad if you're an INSOMNIAC like most of us here :twisted:

Anyway...put update...soon :drool:

cheers mate

xric7
04-25-2005, 04:26 PM
realy cool reflection.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i love your style.
cheers.

AirbORn
04-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Arc80: Yeah I find myself getting less then 5 hours a sleep every night. I think I need to start getting more sleep at one point in my life.

xric7: Glad you like the reflections :)

ThierryS
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi AirbORn, your concept is good, this was a direction I considered to go into for a while before going for a more fantasy option.

I would perhaps suggest you develop further the controls the guy has over the robot. It seems at the moment hard to believe such a big robot can be controled by sorts of joysticks.

Colors are great. Did you really do this with a mouse? What happened to your Wacom tablet?

Cheers man! Keep up the great work. :) :thumbsup:

PeterPuppet
04-29-2005, 01:52 PM
I love this one. The robot looks kinda insable to me tho... Nevermind, its just my eyes you know? ;) Looking forward to your colouring:thumbsup: .

peace, pete

stefuse
04-29-2005, 02:02 PM
yop marek !

nice sketch i love the style " muppet robot"

can't wait to see the evolution!

good luck !

stefuse

french jedi

----------------------------------------------------------
in valiant heart nothing is impossible!
----------------------------------------------------------

My master an Servants (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=223844)
---------------------------------

kaparo
04-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Hi Marek! you have a good concept there. Yeah, we have lees time for this challenge. I don t know why. I think like Thierry, when talking about the controls. I like this not sophisticated way of controls. I mean, not full of wires and hi-tech input, but I think you have to work more on it with more mechanical things that could seems to work, maybe some pedals on the kid foot and some levers coming out of the robot back or chest, i dont know. Their attitude is great and the color works good. Keep going! Good luck!

AirbORn
04-30-2005, 05:51 AM
Thanks everyone! I know I've been slacking off with updates. It has been nearly 3 or 4 weeks since I posted my last concept drawing. I am currently working on the line art, and it is going a little slow due to other projects that been keep me busy. With very little time left I plan to work on this challenge every day for a few hours and it will most likely happen because I made sure to keep client work to a minimum for the next 2 weeks.

Anyway. Thank you so much for the comments and amazing feedback. You guys/gals are the best!!!

GhostInTheMachine
05-04-2005, 06:23 PM
hi. how goes it marek? looking forward to your lineart. gl buddy.

...I made sure to keep client work to a minimum for the next 2 weeks...
- damn those pesky clients, taking away your valued play time. :D

AirbORn
05-05-2005, 04:51 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1115265115_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1115265115_large.jpg)

I am still not done the lineart, and I won't be for another few days because of new things poping up here and there that are keeping me busy. I wanted to show everyone how much of the line art I've completed. All that is left is the kid controling the robot.

Oh I can't wait for the all nighters in order to finish this piece on time :)

ace4016
05-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Nice lineart, I'm waiting to see more:bounce: . It reminds me of Iron Giant. All nighters are fun, I sometimes voluntarily lose a nights sleep:argh: .

Arc80
05-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Wait...what just happened here...an update...what? who? when?... :D

Very nice line art my friend. The style looks so cool. That robot kicks arse... AWESOME DUDE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now get back to work and paint :twisted:

cheers

AirbORn
05-05-2005, 02:16 PM
ace4016: All nighters can be very fun, especially when you have some great electro ambient music to listen to and lots of coffee and cigaretts. :)

Arc80: Surprised you didn't I? ^^ The final lineart is coming soon, and then the painting begins :)

GhostInTheMachine: Thanks for the support Ghost! :)

Thanks everyone for the support!

Jezzarts
05-05-2005, 02:53 PM
nice linework... all nighters?!.. you said it!, you've got some serious work to do! It is a bummer when things keep popping up, getting in the way and all you want to do is paint... sooo frustrating :shrug: good luck with it, hope you finish.

camtheman
05-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey Marek, your line is very cool. I know what you mean about losing sleep, I've been spending way too many hours up late painting instead of sleeping...oh well, I guess it's just an artist thang. :D

The deadline for this challenge is coming up quick, I hope you can finish, your idea is really fun and promises to be a great piece, good luck to you!

my M/S:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2245253#post2245253

Web:

www.camerongardnerstudios.com

AirbORn
05-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the support guys! Your comments keep me motivated to finish this piece. Good luck! :)

AirbORn
05-09-2005, 03:55 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1115607342_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1115607342_large.jpg)

It is done!! Well... the line art that is ^^

Funny thing is, as everyone is finishing their final colouring, I am just finishing my line art. There are lots of sleepless nights ahead of me this week, but I think it will be worth it because I am pretty excited with the robot/human design for this challenge.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Hope everything is going well with your own entries too! Expect colour WIP soon!

Arc80
05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Very clean line art dude and yes i was surprise, but impress at the same time. Just hurry up with the colours okay.... :D Just kidding bro. Just have fun and hope to see the final piece.

cheers

AirbORn
05-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Arc80: Thanks for the support! :) I am starting colouring tomorrow, because I am going to see NIN tonight in Toronto! Oh yeah! Sorry... I am all hyped for the concert, I just had to say it! I also think that the concert will give me more motivation to work on this piece.

ace4016
05-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Line art looks great, hope to see coloring soon. I hope you make it on time.

userBrian
05-12-2005, 06:42 AM
Nice line art. I just worked on mine today again. I like the "Heavy Metal" feel of your
entry, that spacey feel. Maybe some fog on the ground would work too.

camtheman
05-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Dude, love the line art. Are you gonna make it? less than a week left...you gotta be in there for sure. Good luck! You can do it!! :wip: :wip: :wip:

My M&S:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?p=2272378#post2272378

AirbORn
05-13-2005, 01:44 AM
I am going to try to work on this tonight. I hope I have sometime when I get home.

Thanks for the support everyone!! 7 days left!!

AirbORn
05-15-2005, 07:39 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116182364_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116182364_large.jpg)

I must be crazy thinking I can get this done in 3 days. But, since I am I'll give it a shot.

If I can pull this paint off in 3 days then I'll be pretty surprised myself.

Anywho. I am still painting more tonight so I should be uploading updates every few hours. Hopefully.

monsitj
05-15-2005, 08:48 PM
yeah! glad to see you back to work again! hope you can make it on time, now I'm in the same situation too , it take me whole sunday to paint , but anyway it's fun ! hope u dont' hurry and have fun!!!

AirbORn
05-15-2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116187646_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116187646_large.jpg)

I added the first light source onto the robot, and now I am working on the second light source which will be the blue coming from the left.

You'll notice that with each update the overall colour tones will be different. This is because I want to see what works and what doesn't.

Anywho, back to work I go. But first.... I need to smoke :P

Arc80
05-15-2005, 11:40 PM
LOoking good bro. Chop, chop, chop... paint, paint, paint. Time to burn those wacom, hehehe.

cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AirbORn
05-16-2005, 05:17 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116217072_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116217072_large.jpg)

Well, that is the end of day one of colouring. 2 days left after today and it doesn't look too promising. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done on this entry so we will see how well the other two days go.

Any comments so far?

arLutiK
05-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Marek, very nice work so far on the coloring, best of luck to you.

xric7
05-16-2005, 09:00 AM
wow..nice update.:thumbsup:
cheers.:buttrock:

AirbORn
05-16-2005, 02:21 PM
arlutik, xric7: Thanks guys! :thumbsup: I need that support to keep me going at this point. lol..

Arc80
05-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Hurry up bro :bounce: If you need more coffee just let me know. I know a bunch of people from Starbucks, hehehe.

cheers

camtheman
05-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Go dude, go. You can make it for sure. Great progress so far...GOOD LUCK!

My M&S:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=227140&goto=newpost

AirbORn
05-17-2005, 06:37 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116308234_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5709/5709_1116308234_large.jpg)

HUmm... not a lot of work done today on this piece. I fear that I most likely won't finish this on time. But I am still going to try and get it done anyway. At least I'll get it close to complete and finish it soon anyway.

Good luck everyone!!

AirbORn
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
It is official! I won't be finishing my entry on time due to other projects that are taking up my time. It's too bad because I really liked where this concept was going. Oh well... I plan on finishing it within the month before the next challenge begins.

I just want to say thank you everyone who supported me during this challenge and I wish you all the best in completing your entries. I'll be looking out for you during the voting phase.

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

camtheman
05-17-2005, 09:30 PM
dude, sorry to hear that...this is looking so good. Of course you'll finish it some time soon I hope? And post it so we all can have a gander? Best of luck with your other projects.

:cry:

ace4016
05-18-2005, 05:44 AM
That's so sad to hear. I was waiting for this to be complete before time. Well, looking forward to the future completion of this picture. Good luck and best wishes.

AirbORn
05-19-2005, 04:24 AM
Thanks guys! :love: Your the best :)

Good luck in the voting. I can't wait to see what everyone did.

Belhaven
05-19-2005, 04:25 AM
DUUUDE!! GO GO GO GO~~~!! you can MAKE IT!

Arc80
05-19-2005, 04:30 AM
NOOOOOOOO!!! why? why? god damn other jobs, hehehe. It's very understandable bro. I too have other gigs to finish, but luckily i hate sleeping, heehee.
Anyway, this is the 3rd piece i truely love in this thread and all three ended up not finishing :cry: But please do post it at the regular forum. will be supporting you all the time bro.

cheers, Goodluck on your other gigs, and see you around and at the next challenge. :buttrock:

Lemog
05-19-2005, 06:21 AM
Sad news Marek... but it's the life... I know that too... well... I hope you find time to finish your picture after the challenge... and good continuation Marek :wavey:

AirbORn
05-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks guys :)

I'll be sure to finish it and post it ASAP in the regular forum.

BlackDidThis
05-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I was already feeling bad to not have been capable of browsing around and participating the last stages of works I liked.. I am unfortunately coming to even greater sarrows by finding out that some of my favoured ones were not completed for the challage.

It is good to hear that you shall go on with this one and complete it none the less. Please do notify us when you do so. Your style and image offfered is sure something I personally would not want to miss out on!

Good Luck With all else Marek!

Black

OmeN2501
05-23-2005, 10:11 PM
First of all... this pic was coming along nicely... sad strory :(
Second of all... Omg this is wierd! You have the same name as me! Even with Polish pronunciation.. Thats wicked man - wicked ^___^ and kinda creepy :P

gonna watch you ;]

AirbORn
05-24-2005, 09:56 PM
OMG!! That is soo crazy. I've never come across anyone with the same Polish name. :) Sweet!

Thanks everyone for the support. I will be sure to let everyone know when I finish this piece.

behzad
05-28-2005, 03:59 AM
Wonderful work, Wish you all the best.

CGTalk Moderation
05-28-2005, 03:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.