PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Omar E. Carias

Climax
03-22-2005, 03:14 AM
Omar E. Carias has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/masterandservant/view_entries.php?challenger=5707)

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Who has The Power?
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5707/5707_1111615113_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5707/5707_1111615113_large.jpg)

Well I wanted something funny, kind of parodic for my 2D entry, so, this is my first idea, any c&c will be appreciated

If we computer artist can\'t control the time we spend in front of our computer, then who does? Lol :D

ace4016
03-22-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey, you know 2d too. Good luck, and can't wait to see your drawings.

arturro
03-22-2005, 09:01 AM
what are you doing here my friend:twisted: :bounce: :buttrock:

good luck! hope you will rock in both!

kalemna
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
welcome and good luck:)

Climax
03-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Thank u guys, I hope I don't disapoint anyone :thumbsup:

MDN67
03-22-2005, 07:23 PM
hi climax good luck for this nw challenge:thumbsup:

Virtuoso
03-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi again Omar........Doing 5D I see.........All the best to you,I'll be watching,I know I can expect some fun and creative creations here.......:arteest:

Squibbit
03-23-2005, 06:43 AM
no ideas yet ? just throw us something see how we like :D
the crits might give u a good boost and help u on your way

:bounce:

AirbORn
03-23-2005, 06:54 AM
Hey Climax! Welcome back buddy. Can't wait to see the work you pull off for this challenge, good luck! :)

uwil
03-23-2005, 06:25 PM
now...i feel like joining the 2d section too. :banghead: waiting for your entry Omar.

Climax
03-23-2005, 09:58 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5707/5707_1111615113_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/5707/5707_1111615113_large.jpg)

Well I wanted something funny, kind of parodic for my 2D entry, so, this is my first idea, any c&c will be appreciated

If we computer artist can\'t control the time we spend in front of our computer, then who does? Lol :D

markovicd
03-23-2005, 10:04 PM
yo climax! gl with challenge! :)

ace4016
03-24-2005, 01:03 AM
lol, i love the concept, comical. Can't wait to see more.

Virtuoso
03-24-2005, 01:25 AM
"If we computer artist can\'t control the time we spend in front of our computer, then who does? Lol "..............................

The PC does.........Pc is the Master.....;)

Very nice concept Omar........The idea is fresh and the sketch nicely done.....:thumbsup: ......Go for it.......By the way will you also create this concept in 3D?Going for that 5D thing,very ambitious,I like that!:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
03-24-2005, 01:46 AM
Man your sketch is really great!!i love this concept because is kinda posible...u know sometimes the computer really control us...and this has a deep meaning ...good luck in the challenge my friend!!

OKMER
03-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Nice start man,nice sketch and nice concept.looking forward to see where youll be heading.
Later!!!Good Luck and especially have fun!!!
Later

Borro
03-24-2005, 07:33 PM
hahaha love your idea!!! I saw one similar, but related to cigarettes... it's very hard to think of something creative when so much people take part at this, but this is very nice :)

Climax
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Markovicd
Good luck to u too Darko, wish u all the fun!

Ace4016
Thanks James! In 2D must be carefull, cannot change camera views if I don't like the shot without restarting the whole job, so the sketch must show mostly how the picture is going to look like at the end :P

Virtuoso
LONG LIFE THE COMPUTERS :bowdown::bowdown::argh: ;) Yep I 'm surfing between dimensions :thumbsup: Thanks 4 ur comments Michael!

Rattlesnake
I am glad u like it Jorge! I'll make my try, waiting to se your concept, or should I send you my photo?:D

OKMER
Thanks Buddy, I am just undusting my NEW Intuos tablet :scream::scream: and get to work very soon

Borro
Yeah, is hard to find something that has not been allready made, but I 've never seen a PC working on a human....I don't know if somebody already did, but for me is funny, so I'll ask my PC for approval :D

Thanks for supporting me guys, we humans need that:thumbsup:

rattlesnake
03-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Rattlesnake
I am glad u like it Jorge! I'll make my try, waiting to se your concept, or should I send you my photo?:D

hahaha...voy a ir preparando mis fotos...:scream:
pero esto no se acaba hasta que se acaba...jaja

Climax
03-25-2005, 08:45 PM
THE STORY
Well, as u have allready noticed, there is not much to say outer the obvious, but here I go:

Timmy's Parent were worried about him, He was spending most of the time in his room, first they thought he was taking the school too seriously with homework, but what they didn't know is that Timmy actually wasn't going to school :buttrock:...Timmy won a coffee machine in a 3D challenge, now he didn't have to leave his room and make the long walk to the room next door ( The Kitchen ) Timmy's parent were stauned when the first ton of coffee flew in just one week :eek:, and what is worst... he was smoking like a bat! he had exchanged his own bed for 2 cigarret boxes, and his cat for a lighter, his girlfriend got sick of making him company and she left him for his old best friend, that was 6 months ago....I think he hasn't noticed that she doesn't come anymore :shrug:, Tim's Father's credit card was mysteriously in red numbers, The only friends Timmy has left is the Pizza and Fedex delivery guys, but they are convinced Timmy is deafmute.
Yesterday the internet conection was down in Timy's block because of mainteinance, and the doctor had to come and calm him down with sedative pills, but nothing could help getting' im better, suddently he started to calm down curiously when the Internet conection had return, nobody Knows exactly what happens in timmy's room, but surely it has something to do with the playboy's magazines that were lost fom Papa's under mattress....has it....?:shrug:.......:wise:

ace4016
03-26-2005, 02:33 AM
Nice story; weird, but funny. Hope to more more sketches.

BatskyStarman
03-26-2005, 03:13 AM
while all of us are thining of medieval slaves and crazy dictators, you come along and state the total obvious. Very nice concept, and it also gets the point across of humor. So far the lighting looks pretty good, hopefully this developes into a great concept.

Good luck!!

Climax
03-26-2005, 05:44 AM
Ace 4016 I am glad u like it James, maybe i'll make some more sketches only to ilustrate the story, ( just to have some fun ) but i will go for my first sketch 4 the final pic, so I don't break my head and loose time deciding wich one should i go for :D

BatskyStarman Thanks for your comments, this is my first time in a 2D competition and wanted something funny, so i came to this idea because we computer worms, in one way or another sometimes have some characteristics of the young Timmy ourselfs :D

overcontrast
03-26-2005, 05:47 AM
hahahah man i love this drawing.... awesomely funny concept....!! cant wait to c it finished!....good luck man :thumbsup: c ya around

Miker
03-26-2005, 05:54 AM
a real twist from the norm :) love to see how this progresses.

3dRaven
03-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey don't forget to sleep Omar...Good thing there isn't an animation section for the challenge..Got too much time on your hands I see.

OKMER
03-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Funny Story,dude,I Like that(aned it's so treu sometimes for some people:DUpdates please,:D

MDN67
03-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Good concept and good sketches, I like the relation computer - human being, maybe should you add interaction between the computeur and the character to strengthen the feeling of dominion, cables between the man and the machine for example. This is only an idea, good work:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aethyrprime
03-29-2005, 05:06 AM
Lol, Omar this is great.. lol, us 5D'ers are kinda similar to daredevils so to speak eh? ;)

Climax
04-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Sorry by haven't update......:blush: It is like my clients knew i was about to beging a new challenge, Before the challenge no work, but when it begun......PAW! Lot of work to do!....damn! lol, but my old friends coffee and cigarretes will give a push, i hope not to hell :p
I'll update as soon as I can, Thanks for comming! :thumbsup:

Ops! I am truly glad u liked my concept, thanks everybody!

SuperXCM
04-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi my friend!! hehe!! You are in the 2D challenge too!! Lot of work to do!

I like this concept and your first sketch is really cool... can be a original finale image!!
I'm waiting to 2D update too know!!

Good luck for the 2 challenges!! Keep working! :beer:

Hope you can post soon! :wip:

TheFirstAngel
04-04-2005, 05:12 AM
so we go in 5d too now. Just came to subscribe and wish you loadsa stress, lack of time and many sleepless nights and loadsa honduras style chicken. hahahaha *subsribes here and enjoys watch an overtalented stressed cg kid under pressure ;)*
jk. Best luck and lodsa fun here too. keep it up mate, and enjoy the ride in the fastlane! fastard! hit it!

Nekura
04-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Haha.. great story Omar. I can't wait to see the final for this.. going to be great! :buttrock: :wip:

eddieellis
04-29-2005, 09:10 AM
lol... i like it dude, i was originally thinking of doing something simular for the 3d comp

Nice work dude.... :thumbsup:

userBrian
05-15-2005, 06:46 AM
Nice idea- but looks like you escaped the matrix. Hmmmm.

OliveBeard
05-17-2005, 05:01 PM
I saw this pic back at its concept stages and didn't see it since. fan-freakin'-tastic work man! Best of luck to you on the challenge...I wouldn't change a thing!

CGTalk Moderation
05-17-2005, 05:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.