PDA

View Full Version : Avid not playing timeline

Skettalee
03-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Having problems on the new system built to run avid for my shop. Still using Avid Xpress Pro 4.6 and it worked fine until I reformated the computer and now when i load it up and try to play a timeline with anything in it, it just sits there. It shows the play button turning green but nothing else is happening. I can drag the timeline and everything. We do have another system with avid still running but we need to somehow get this one running cause its the fastest system. Can someone please help me with this problem. THANK YOU!

To add more infomation in hopes you guys can help :
Nothing plays on either source or record monitors. It takes a much longer time to load the title tool than it used to. I import footage or text and drag to the timeline or the source monitor and try to play it and it only shows the frame im on but highlights the play button in green and also brings the audio monitor levels up to probably whatever level that frame of audio was and doesn't do anything more.

Someone please help!

CGTalk Moderation
03-22-2005, 12:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.