PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Mark Evans

theCloudmover
03-22-2005, 01:02 AM
Mark Evans has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

theCloudmover
03-22-2005, 01:03 AM
This one sounds like a blast.
Good luck everyone.

Tommy Lee
03-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Good Luck and have fun!

Cheerz

Tommy Lee

monsitj
03-22-2005, 02:47 AM
good to see you here! good luck ! have fun , topic is very fun!:bounce:

chrismoose
03-22-2005, 04:28 PM
It should be interesting to see what you come up with Mark. good luck.

chris.

theCloudmover
03-23-2005, 09:31 PM
I love steampunk so this one is going to be fun for that reason alone. The concept portrays the "Master & Servant" relationship between The Prof and his creatures, Catherine and the Prof. & the Prof and the tech keeping him on life support. The Story:

"All is ready my master" Catherine said in a high tinny voice.

"Good. Cough, COUGH! Good." Professor Nemous struggles to shift in his seat and moves the wires and tubes connected to his head and body out of his line of sight. He is dying. His hastily assembled seat is the only thing keeping his body alive. But it ends tonight. Tonight... he will leave this broken body behind. He throws a rusty switch.

The GIANT Wheel below their platform begins to move as mechanical men jolt the MORPHOMEN into action. Professor Nemous hated to do this to his first creations. These men were meant to be his elite shock-troops... the finest soldiers in the galaxy but his metamorphosis serum could never be perfected. The soldiers he experimented on were left doltish, stupid and freakishly STRONG. Worthless as soldiers but as pets... slaves to their master, their power has proven very... useful.

Round and around they move. Their shuffling steps like a drumbeat from hell. Old gears turn, pistons shake off years of inactivity and the steam, THE STEAM begins to hiss like an angry snake. The lab comes to life! As Nemous clicks a series of buttons on his chair the seat and it's attached gantry carries him twenty feet in the air. He checks a switch.

"Faster. The boilers are only at 65% capacity. COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!!"

"Yes, my master" Catherine said as she pulls a lever.

The MORPHOMEN quicken their step as shock prods touch their backs. The electricity arcs through the air...

"Cough, Faster! COUGH, COUGH! "

"Boilers at 95% and rising my master." Catherine said through the series of speakers that passed for a voice box.

Catherine. Poor Catherine. She is the love of his life but now is more Automaton than human. When he is whole... when he has regained his place of power as Lord of the Galactic Assembly he will build her a proper body. One like he has made for himself.
He flicks a switch on his seat and the body that he will use to destroy his enemies one at a time comes into view.

"Good. Good...."

Sketches on the way...

V_Shane
03-26-2005, 06:32 AM
Mark, good to see ya! Could you imagine this contest if all the crew from illustrationet joined? April, Randy, Ed, Quinton, Raven etc.. Did you realise (I was going through the member directory) that Thomas Kidd is a member? really!

Good luck, I'll check back often and give what support I can, huzzah! :bounce:

Tommy Lee
03-26-2005, 08:34 AM
Sounds very good:thumbsup: ... now bring it to paper!

MoonVisionStudio
03-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Good Luck Mark,

Cant wait to see some sketches from you!

francis001
03-28-2005, 06:15 AM
Yeah man let's see some arts!

What's illustration net?

MDN67
03-28-2005, 06:18 AM
welcome and good luck Mark

tilite
03-29-2005, 03:43 AM
sounds like a good concept. bring those sketches

good luck

Kamjar
04-02-2005, 09:42 AM
i wish you good luck mate! :thumbsup:

NOOB!
04-02-2005, 10:46 AM
yep! good luck!

tilite
04-05-2005, 08:40 AM
mark... let me guess u have a masterpiece and u haven't had a chance to post coz uve been workign on it non-stop?? am i close.. lol

whens a post commin

its a good concept... dont let that ball gather moss!!

GhostInTheMachine
04-11-2005, 12:24 AM
i like it. your painting is full of suspense ;)

gl with it, the story is good :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
04-11-2005, 12:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.