PDA

View Full Version : Morph issues in max

Genesis
09-24-2002, 05:11 AM
Using morpher and character studio together is causing me some problems I thought you guys may be able to help with.

Problem: Morpher is under the physique in my stack, when in figure mode the morphs work fine (face shapes). However when the model is taken out of figure mode the face shapes pull to the side?

What is going on? I have the verts on the head as non-deformable with no blending, the stack is simple witih only the morpher and the physique.

Any help would be great, thanks,

KiboOst
09-24-2002, 01:00 PM
did you move pivot point of target ? each target must have pivot point to their center (or anywhere else, but the same for all)

Kib

Kramerica
01-06-2005, 03:30 PM
I am having the same problem. As soon as I rotate the head left/right, the expressions are pulled severely to one side. The pivot point is in the same exact place on my target mesh. The only time the problem seems to occur is when i rotate the head left/right. Any other ideas??

Thanks

Genesis
01-06-2005, 09:53 PM
in physique, go to 'stack updates' and check 'remap locally' :)

problem solved!

Kramerica
01-07-2005, 03:18 PM
HAHA, beautiful! Worked like a charm. Thanks, Genesis.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.