PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happened to EFX Art & Design magazine?

Xevious
03-20-2005, 12:10 AM
Anyone know what happened to my favorite digital art magazine, EFX?

Here is a link of some of the covers in case your not sure I am refering to:
http://macartdesign.matchbox.se/

I've been waiting for ever for the latest issue but seemed like a long time since I've seen one at the news stands.

Maybe someone here at CGtalk has some connections to the publishers. Its worth a shot.

hypercube
03-20-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah, aren't they supposed to be quarterly? or bi-annual? I was just getting them whenever I saw them, but they've been slipping the frequency down a bit I noticed..I hope they're still coming out at all, I love that mag.

Xevious
03-20-2005, 05:26 AM
Yeah, aren't they supposed to be quarterly? or bi-annual? I was just getting them whenever I saw them, but they've been slipping the frequency down a bit I noticed..I hope they're still coming out at all, I love that mag.

I thought they are supposed to come out 4 times a year. The last one I picked up was last fall.

I love that mag too. Whenever I feel uninspired, I just look at that magazine and it helps.

CGTalk Moderation
03-20-2005, 05:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.