PDA

View Full Version : Mary Rose Model

steverage
02-12-2002, 09:17 PM
This is a model of the Mary Rose by a friend of mine called DAVE RACK - it is for his dissertation project.

Let us know your comments..

[picture server down] - please come back soon..

Daveaustin
02-13-2002, 01:22 AM
Hey Steve,

well i got myself registered, but I still don't have a site to upload images to... ah well

to everyone who has viewed this thread, i'm gonna try and post the images some time tomorrow, it's my first proper attempt at modelling in XSi, so any feedback would be great...

Cheers

Daveaustin
02-13-2002, 01:51 AM
Ok, so I couldn't wait till tomorrow....
I finally got myself some fee web space, hopefully this link should go straight to the images

any comments would be greatly appreciated

http://uk.geocities.com/daverackuk/Mary_Rose/index.htm

thanx and enjoy?!

steverage
02-13-2002, 03:29 PM
Oooh so its like that dave?! Nice, the new render without the camera focus blur looks nice..How'd u get a picture by your name?!

Keep it up m8

Daveaustin
02-13-2002, 03:33 PM
Cheers Buddy!! :D
I wasn't getting much luck with replies in this section, so i posted one in 3d artwork critique, and it's been quite successful :)

urm you can put a piccy next to your name by going to your profile and selecting "edit options"

right at the bottom is a section called avatar.. that's where you can put your icon.. you just select it from wherever... only it's got to be 100x100

are you in the lab at the mo?

steverage
02-13-2002, 03:44 PM
Yeah man im in my office as usual! It 1/08!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.