PDA

View Full Version : Articles and Tutorials on Film Making/ Cinematography

overcontrast
03-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,
I've been looking for some good articles or tutorials on film making or cinematography. Its really hard to find relivent and useful information about this perticuler subject. So if any of you know about such informations, please do post it here. I hope it would help a lot of people, including me....

Thank You very much

fwtep
03-18-2005, 09:49 PM
When you say "film making" what exactly do you mean? Do you mean all aspects of making a film? Or are you talking about cinematography (since you say "or cinematography")?

Fred

jussing
03-20-2005, 04:17 PM
"Digital Filmmaking 101" by Dale Newton and John Gaspard is pretty good. Plus - regardless of whether you can actually use the information or not - it makes you feel like makes your own guerilla movie production right away!

I think Robert Rodriguez's "Rebel Without A Crew" is also good at that, though I haven't read it.

- Joans

cementarygate
05-24-2005, 12:58 AM
check out --------- > exposure.co.uk its hasn't been updated in a while but its pretty good, it has taught me a lot of things has topics on everything, its for no budget films its funny also.

CGTalk Moderation
05-24-2005, 12:58 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.