PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed For 3d Animated Film Project

choco30
03-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Hello All,

This is my first post here and as a new member I want to make sure I'm following protocol, any deviance please let me know.

I developed a 3D animated Television series and Feature Film when I worked for Ice Cube in '91 and I am currently looking for a few HOT, TALENTED ARTISTS to help make up the team that will bring to life and old giant with a NEW twist. I have a "mini" bible that I have put together, so the concept, story, and scripts are in place, now I need to assemble an "awesome" squad to bring the project to life, 3d style! I would like to have this developed entirely in Maya, but I'm open to look at 3Dsmax, and others also.

I am looking for AWESOME TALENT in the following areas:

Storyboard Artist
3D Enviornment
Car Modeling: (Also good with motorcycles)
Character Modeling: Urban ( Emphasis on showing different emotions, lip synching, etc.)
Texture Mapping
Animator

The first phase of the project will consist of character modeling. These characters will be used to promote a certain product.

Second Phase will be the developement of 3 one minute PSAs

Third phase will be the production of a 15 min. short film, to be used as a trailer for the television series and feature film.

If interested please contact me ASAP adevezin@att.net. Any Help is good help even if it is a referral. This project promises to be fun to develope. I Thank You All, and I look forward to hearing from those that are interested.

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2005, 06:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.