PDA

View Full Version : RealCommand: WW2 3D RTS Seeking Devs

Antrre Dalla
03-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Well, what can I say, I represent the ReCo Team, and we're working on a 3D WW2 RTS game, currently called RealCommand. We're a somewhat small indie team of close knit devs, and we wish to swell our ranks alittle with new devs.
Now that that parts over, I can say alittle about the game itself.
You should know by now that RealCommand is a Linear 3d World War 2 real time strategy game. If ya didn't know, you do now ;) Basically, our slogan is "Actions have consequenses". In this game, they will. Normally, if you lose a battle in a linear RTS, you have to replay the mission. That's not the case in RealCommand. Here you can proceed to the next mission, but it will be different, might even be a totally new mission. We have an extensive mission tree planned, with many "branches" based on the players choices and the battles outcome. We will of course be including all the major battles of the war, plus a multitude of "what if...?" missions.
As to what we plan to do with this game, we wanna eventually sell it. How? I dunno yet, we'll wait until we have a working demo before discussing that further.
I think I've explained enough for you guys to have a general idea of the game and where we're planning to go with it. Now what we'll be needing is the works, in terms of game dev'ing. As I said, we're a pretty small team at the moment, about 6 - 10 active members. We need 3d artists, 2d artists, programmers, sound artists, etc. Only hitch is you have to be talented. At ReCo, we value quality over quantity (But quantity is a strong runner up at the moment =P)
And I guess that's it. Check out our website www.realcommand.tk (http://www.realcommand.tk/) for more details (It's kinda... incomplete, at the moment, but we're working on it. If you're a talented webmaster... =P) or e-mail me at antrre_dalla@hotmail.com (antrre_dalla@hotmail.com) .
Thanx to everybody that has read this far, you're interest is appreciated ^^

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2005, 08:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.