PDA

View Full Version : CAT Muscle Beta Demo

FunBucket
03-16-2005, 06:48 AM
Character Animation Technologies has a beta demo of their new muscle simulation software. There's also six videos showing it in action. Check it out!

http://www.charanitech.com -and- http://www.catoolkit.com

Jay

Nando
03-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Ya, this is great!
its nice to have more Character tool options for Max.
The Videos look great, dl demo now.

:thumbsup:

Redz
03-16-2005, 06:28 PM
I love the whole line of CAT products. But, does anyone know of any game companies using CAT in their pipeline? A big drawback is that they don't have support yet for XBox or PS2. Just limited to PC game publishing. Otherwise, it looks like a great alternative to Granny. Any input would be well appreciated.

DZL
03-16-2005, 11:08 PM
i just finished watching the vids, and this looks extremely promising - cat muscles will work with biped and max bones, as well as cat rigs...

i absolutely love the cat animation software... it enables users to focus on good animation - not spending hrs and hrs rigging, and animating unnecessary keyframes.

does anyone know when the final version will be released?

Hazdaz
03-17-2005, 02:21 AM
"Fully Functional Unrestricted Beta of CATMuscle"
... anyone download it and try it? I know its just a Beta copy, but I figure there has to be some catch with it, right? Maybe you can't save or something like that?
(looks like you have to register to download it, but there aren't any details to read first)

hqgamer
03-17-2005, 06:14 AM
"Fully Functional Unrestricted Beta of CATMuscle"
... anyone download it and try it? I know its just a Beta copy, but I figure there has to be some catch with it, right? Maybe you can't save or something like that?
(looks like you have to register to download it, but there aren't any details to read first)

registeration is free
i install it yesterday and it seems very good prodect ( from the galleries that i saw )

would test it today :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2005, 06:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.