PDA

View Full Version : Painter tutorials?

MrJepan
03-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Anyone know any sites with Painter tutorials? I'd gladly appreciate it if you post the website here.:bowdown:

Jinbrown
03-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi,

Read the Sticky thread at the top of this forum, named:

Attention! Look in here before posting a question!

mokba
03-16-2005, 04:05 AM
Oh, and welcome to the Painter forum at CGTalk. mokba

virgo1
04-13-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm a new member & a new painter IX user. I'm lost.

Jinbrown
04-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Sorry to hear you're lost, virgo1.

Tell us what you want to know, in a new thread so you'll get the attention you need.

In the meantime, if you're lost with Painter IX, spend some time reading through the User Guide or Painter IX Help > Help Topics.

That'll get you familiar with what Painter IX offers, Painter terminology, and where things are located both on the interface and in the User Guide or Painter IX Help > Help Topics.

That time will be well spent, as you'll need to look things up later. Plus, you won't be starting from nothing, having read the information at least one time.

virgo1
04-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the support & suggestions. I have both the handbook and user guide for painter IX. I just need to take it one thing at a time & be patient with myself. I also need a new computer with more ram, can't upgrade this one. A new machine is in my future.

CGTalk Moderation
04-22-2005, 11:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.