PDA

View Full Version : CellarRoom is looking for a 3d logo/avatar etc

Waywyn
03-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi guys,

i am currently looking for a 3d-designer to create a 3d logo out of the 2d logo i already have.

if you are interested please email me or send me a PM.

it is explained really simple:
i need a cool looking kinda 3d version of my logo which i can use as avatar/signature or just whenever my logo is needed.

i already imagined something that would be a container ball with a kinda green-glowing fluid inside. without steeling from anything but you all know how the sony-ericsson and i like the style. i think we should talk about that if you are interested.

i could do sounds, music or something in exchange or pay you, for your work. i didn't want to post that thread into the hiring-section because i think the work in this kind of logo wouldnt take more than one or two hours. however, i am not sure, but i would be willing to listen to your demands in terms of the price you want and i have to check if this is okay for me.

you also find my website in the signature, so i don't want to make this thread let look like spam or ad.

thanks in advance.

oh, the only asking for this little job i have:
it would be really cool if you, the 3d-guy has some experience to do that. i really don't need a hobbyguy, working for 1 month in max, but only on the weekend. as i said i would be willing to do professional sound/music or pay you. thanks!

Waywyn
03-16-2005, 09:16 AM
wow, either all 3d-guys are completely busy or don't want money :)

TheFreak
03-16-2005, 12:35 PM
To be honest i don't see a lot wrong with the 2D version of your logo.

I don't really know how well it would translate to 3D or if it is really required.

Sadly however, i am only a "hobbyguy" and i have been out of touch for a while so i don't know if i can help.

Good luck in finding someone for the model though

P.S. it might be an idea to put a small sketch up so people can get an idea of what you want. Might draw more people in. Doesn't matter how good it is as long as it gives us an idea

Cheers

stewartjones
03-16-2005, 01:10 PM
I agree with the sketches statement.

Always easier if a 'client' knows what they want and can visualise it in some way! It's a little hard to see what you are after just by going from your text... It sounds like a lot of clients I know!!! LOL

Pjanssen
03-16-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi Waywyn,

I wonder what you have in mind about the quality that the 3d artist should deliver you. Because you talk in your description about a 'one or two hour job' while you were referencing to the sony-ericson commercial a few sentences above...

So I would advise you to define something about the quality you expect.

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2005, 09:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.