PDA

View Full Version : New Section: Art Schools

addy
03-12-2005, 01:03 PM
CGTalk has so many art schools related threads in the "General Discussion" forum. It would be great for all those ppl looking for art schools or related information, to go to one complete section and go through all those threads that concern them before they post their query or concern.

cheers

KolbyJukes
03-13-2005, 08:21 AM
y'know, I gotta say, I think that would be a great thing to have. Not that I'm interested in going back to school, but it'd be a great place for potential students to chat with current students and get accurate, indepth info without cluttering up the General Discussions forum with school related threads.

-K.

mummey
03-14-2005, 06:11 PM
If people just read the sticky and earn to use the search function it wouldn't be an issue. ;)

addy
03-18-2005, 05:14 AM
mummey : that is one of the reasons why it would be practical to have another section for Art Schools. Everytime a new member posts a question that has already been answered before, somebody or the other tells the person to do a search before posting, instead of answering their query. That's another redundant practice... don't you think...?

also having a whole section for art schools narrows down a search

cheers

mummey
03-18-2005, 02:29 PM
If people just read the sticky before posting they might realize their question HAS already been answered.

Its the same reason there isn't a 'newbie' forum here. At best you would get people posting with questions but those with the answers wouldn't bother even reading the forum.

CGTalk Moderation
03-18-2005, 02:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.