PDA

View Full Version : Demo Reel ready for download

bronsontaylor
09-21-2002, 02:25 PM
my demo reel has recently been completed and is ready for download from:

www.r2rfilms.com/mtaylor.htm

right click on link and choose "save target as"

sorry for the large file size (40 meg), but this is only for companies looking for an employee.

Bronson Taylor
bronsontaylor@email.com

Ian Jones
09-23-2002, 12:51 PM
Hey there..

I was crazy enough to dload 41 meg on a 56k modem... I am a little disappointed though.

Why? Because you literally only show 4 separates pieces of work. For 41MB and 1:23 that is not efficient use of time. What you do show is quite nice, I love the compositing good job except for you need to match the video interlace with the 3d render a bit more. It stood out a little once or twice because of that. Where did you learn the camera matching from? any specific links?

The lighting and full render showed up really dark on my monitor, I couldnt see crap all except for some red glow and a kind of archway... maybe thats a gamma and brightness issue you may have to artifically tweak for artistic purposes whilst sacfricing the darks a little.

You really need to put in a larger body of work, and reduce the file size. Because a potential employer is going to want to see that your standard of work can be kept up in a variety of situations and consistently.

I still like it though. But please, please at least reduce the file size.

I like the music. :)

Hope that helps in some way.

AndrewBlodgett
10-14-2002, 10:39 PM
The page cannot be found
:thumbsdow

termlimit
11-02-2002, 07:00 PM
Page Cannot be found... he must have got a job! hhe

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.