PDA

View Full Version : dock and undock panels

dragon_little
03-10-2005, 10:48 PM
hello,

How can I dock, and undock panels like the toolbar?
I found nothing in the manual, except the monitor settings,
I accidently set it to "float", and now the toolbar is flying around, thatīs okay, but I canīt
bring it back!?

chris

-Vormav-
03-11-2005, 06:51 AM
You can get them back to normal by going into preferences->monitors and clicking the '1' (assuming you're only using 1 monitor) under the palette setup list for each menu. That'll uncheck the 'float' option and make things normal again.
As for how to have floating menus dock to specific places, like you can do with many other apps, I'm not aware of any way to do that in Combustion. Don't think you can... :shrug:

Guano
03-11-2005, 07:52 AM
They had it in combustion 2, as a simple drag-and-drop feature, but for some reason they removed it...

dragon_little
03-15-2005, 12:33 PM
thank you for the comments!
I found out I have to close the open toolbar, and than switch off the float option.
I was looking for the drag and drop function. Perhaps its back again in combustion 4!? :)

chris

visualz
03-22-2005, 04:29 PM
They had it in combustion 2, as a simple drag-and-drop feature, but for some reason they removed it...

the reason it was removed is adobe sued macromedia for this technology and won.

//gD

CGTalk Moderation
03-22-2005, 04:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.