PDA

View Full Version : suzuki rendering

furo
03-09-2005, 08:22 PM
well ppl,is here anybody skilled in rendering with taste to render my older model? i'm not sure,if it's colaborative work and if i'm in right thread section, but i'm just tired of trying and trying... my main specialization is modeling,so i just don't wanna play more with that rendering stuff, but i wanna see that beast shiny with full of reflections, in the showroom, on the road... i don't care.. just show me some ideas and perfect final result... i've got 22mb maya 6.0 file packed, it's about 1.300.000 polygons.. i'll give a link to anybody who can proof some skill and (not or) enthusiasm to try it... so, anybody interested?

http://www.furo.sk/suzuki_out.jpg

abyjoe
03-09-2005, 11:46 PM
i would love to try out my rendering skills with your model but the thing is that i do in max. you can export it to max 3ds format and then i can try it out.

thanks

furo
03-10-2005, 12:09 AM
abyjoe,no offense,but yesterday i gave you advices how to set up render of your car a little bit better and today you want render my model? i just don't understand,how you can be that courageous.. i'm tired of that bike,i don't wanna play with it anymore,so no exporting to any other formats, only .mb file,what's offered.. i'm looking for someone really interested in whole rendering and all that stuff about, i think you're more brave than skilled.. don't get me wrong,ok? i'll just wait for anybody else, sorry :curious: and plz, do not be dissapointed... that's my attitude.

brianellebracht
03-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Furo,

Hello. I would love to have the chance to light, texture and render your bike! It looks pretty nice. Even more, I would love to work on the H2. :) Take a look at some of my stuff on Cgtalk. I have much more that I can send you if you want. I work for a studio doing car renderings for advertisement. I have been a fan of your work for a while. I will give you a copy of any scenes that I would work on. Email me at brian_ellebracht@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon,

Brian Ellebracht

btw, it would be great if I could help with the hummer, since cars are my thing :)

abyjoe
03-10-2005, 02:00 AM
not a problem... i wanted to do your rendering because its an awesome model and i love it and as you can see that i have just started 3d modeling and right after i finished my first model i gave enough time to learn about rendering and lighting and then rendered my model rather than just a simple render and move on attitude... but what you said is right that i am new and wont actually be able to ive you that satisfaction level as any pro can even though if you think that the render is good... so once again, not a problem at all.

by the way i like the thumbnail image you have there. can i see a high res image of that.. i am sure thats your own picture and effect.

ty

furo
03-10-2005, 10:26 AM
brianellebracht,I sent you an email with specialities, i'm pleased of your interest...
abyjoe,you want to see higher photo of me? heh.. or that half of terminator?;) i've got no higher image of T,it's difficult to find anything hi-res..

vegass
03-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi furo, I've just found your thread...is there any link from where I can download your bike model ? I'll set up the shaders and the lighting when I download the model, and I'll send you the very first result if it is ok?
Some e-mails so that you can contact me:

dbole@cg.yu
daba41@msn.com

AndreasMartin
03-23-2005, 03:12 PM
A realy great offer furo.
I'm interested to see what Brian can achive with your model. If he is in the commercial automotive visualisation this should turn out excellent. So post the results here in this thread.

Just a short side note. It is funny to see how people are acting different. you offer your model for rendering to achive the best that is possible with your model and others don't want the help which is offered to them... even if it's just to increase there renderpower (see the mercedes vs ferrari animation from LionTR).

furo
03-30-2005, 09:24 AM
yes,brian and vegass are workin' on some new renders and i'm curious for final results.. i can see their progress and i'm enjoying new pics.

creative,you're right about different ppl acting here,but what to tell more? i've got no problem to give away my model,cause i wanna see some serious result in final piece and i don't like rendering,so that's the reason.. it's a pity to quit with clay render even though i love it.. about mercedes vs ferrari, that's shaddix's thread,not lionTR's .. and i understand the shaddix's attitude.. but,this is not the right thread to talk about it..

anyway,i hope i'll post some renders here from all ppl workin' on 'em right now.. maybe they'll open their new threads in finished gallery,we'll see.. the most important thing to me is to see it finished and to see some nice result...

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2005, 09:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.