PDA

View Full Version : Couple new tutroials :)

proton
09-20-2002, 10:18 PM
Basic and advanced tutorials

Logo animation
http://www.lightwave3d.com/tutorials/animation/video/index.html

Bake Illumination
http://www.lightwave3d.com/tutorials/surface/baking/index.html

proton
09-20-2002, 10:19 PM
that makes 70 on the site :bounce:

Chewey
09-20-2002, 10:46 PM
I usually try to stay away from the use of pop culture's favorite catch phrase of the moment.

i.e. finding closure, the bottom line, it's all for the children, make a difference and many others that tend to lower the level of discourse to an inane level.

However, I think it's safe to say that you've made a difference. This forum is the envy of all the rest thanks to your efforts and those of Deuce, Mike and Leigh to name just a few.

Good job!

proton
09-20-2002, 10:48 PM
wow ...thanx...but your no slacker yourself....I see you post all the time....now if I could just get a few tutorials from you :D

wgreenlee1
09-20-2002, 11:14 PM
Excellent tutorials.
There should be no one sitting there typeing this phrase "I just got Lightwave ,does anyone know where to get some good tutorials?"
When I bought Truespace thats something that really bugged me a lot,there was no tutorials on the Caligari website.
I think they added some but they were all 'pay for' type tutorials which sucked bigtime.
Once again thanks!

proton
09-20-2002, 11:34 PM
The community is really starting to come together....my goal is to get every LW user that is part of the online community to atr least submit one tutorial.....can you imaging how much of a knowledge bas we would have....

Educating the community will only make us stronger...and allow new users of LW to advance quicker....it's a win ...win for everyone...

Lizard Head
09-21-2002, 03:10 AM
Hey Love the Surface Baker tut!!

Thanks ALL , thanks Proton

Adios
Lizard*

Hey Proton did you get the Tut I sent ya,, the Dagger modeling??

wmendez
09-21-2002, 04:00 AM
Will,

Your definately making a difference there at Newtek. New tuts, textures, and a contest. Kudos to you and the gang!

Sorry to say that I have gone to the point of no return but sure other are taking adavantage of your knowledge and efforts.

DigitalDeuce
09-21-2002, 12:16 PM
You can still come back Will, there is good in you -- I can sense it.

hehehehhee

Seriously though, the community is getting stronger every day -- and it's a good feeling.

Would love to have you share some of your old LightWavin tricks. Come on in -- don't you know? LightWavers are the nice people!

wmendez
09-21-2002, 01:46 PM
The Community has always been a good one, I know there are lots of newbies that are adding to it as well. Wavers are and will always be good folks.

Im neck deep in XSI and it's workflow and features are cementing me in place.

You Guys keep Rockin!! :cool:

Is that Sasquatch hair :)

proton
09-21-2002, 06:01 PM
Lizard Head-

Got it and it's on the list of tutorials to be posted...thanx!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.