PDA

View Full Version : Help - Multiple matchmove

maxx10
03-09-2005, 10:01 AM
I have to add a dozen of bushes to a moving plate, what I did is to use the matchmove node with the plate in the background and bush1 in foreground, applied the transform and "magically" my bush follows beautifully the camera movement, but now I have to add the other bushes and I thought I could simply use MactchMove1 as input for the background of MatchMove2 so that on the foreground I'd plug bush2... but unfortunately when I click on the trackdirection button nothing appens, the tracker just sits there idle...

scottiedoo
03-17-2005, 12:17 AM
I think I know what you are saying.. There is a couple of things you can do.

You could simply connect your MatchMove1 and MatchMove2 nodes to your background plate. You can connect multiple nodes off of file in nodes. So I would then attached your bushes to each of your MatchMove nodes and then layer them on top of one another.

Another solution is to use the tracker node, connect it to your background plate, track it, then disconnect the tracking node off of the background plate and then use the tracker node's X and Y tracking data into say a Move2D node in the X and Y like: Tracker1.track1X and Tracker.track1Y.. Then you can just attach another tracker node to the background plate, track it and do the the same thing over again. Then you can simply just layer your bushes on like so. You may need to add another Move2D on top of the Move2D that has the tracking data connections to align it where it should be.

Either way off the top of my head would work. Let me know if this helps or if I misunderstood something...

Good luck,
Scott

kag122
03-17-2005, 01:40 AM
have you checked to see if the track duration length is above 1 frame?

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2005, 01:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.