PDA

View Full Version : Render Que in Premier Pro?

eamedia
03-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Does anyone know how to automate rendering in premier pro? for example I have a big movie that im cutting in to 1 minute clips in 3 formats....I would like to spend the last 2 hours of my day saving files so that i can set premier to render them overnight. This would include opening a saved file, rendering it and saving it as a file name i specify then closing the file and opening the next.... kind of how you do with 3ds max...

can anyone help?

michaeljr
03-08-2005, 04:55 AM
I don't think that is supported out of the box. this is something you might find on a higher end editor, like an AVID, not on a low end PC product.

you might want to check into plugins, maybe there is an batch render plugin for Premiere.

you might also be able to use some sort of "auto run" program, maybe where you can save keycommands and files name to execute them in some sort of order.

I have been using Premiere for a long time and have never seen this type of option or ever really heard of anyone needing to do this.

CGTalk Moderation
03-08-2005, 04:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.