PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Effect

Necsus
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi all...

I have a little question maybe a stupid one but i have read some tutorials about 3D Crystals making in photoshop but is there also a plugin for this effect??

And is there a place to download and view some plugins for abobe photoshop CS... I have some photoshop skills not much but i know alot of the tools how to use them and what they are for but i just can't create the things i want to :)

I Really hope somebody could help me

JMcWilliams
03-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi all...

I have a little question maybe a stupid one but i have read some tutorials about 3D Crystals making in photoshop but is there also a plugin for this effect??

And is there a place to download and view some plugins for abobe photoshop CS... I have some photoshop skills not much but i know alot of the tools how to use them and what they are for but i just can't create the things i want to :)

I Really hope somebody could help me

:rolleyes:
What is it with the "i want a plugin to do it for me" lazyness nowadays? look, any monkey can learn tools.... so you want to paint some crystals? go and search for some pictures of crystals and study how they look, the colours etc... then you'll have to paint them using the airbrushes. There are no 'quick fixes' :D

Exalted
03-12-2005, 08:31 AM
There is one at (searches through bookmarks) www.teamphotoshop.com (i think) if not try www.pixel2life.com :)

-NG-
03-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Do you mean something like this?

I not really painted it, i used a 3d app to create the crystal, and did the rest in ps.

CGTalk Moderation
03-12-2005, 09:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.