View Full Version : LW and Flash

proton
09-20-2002, 06:15 AM
http://www.san-antonio.siggraph.org/events.html

Wednesday,
September 25
7 pm William Vaughan on Flash
At San Antonio College Visual Arts & Technology Center, Rm 120

I will be showing how I did the LWDE and many other Flash Techniques..Including using LW and Flash together....

and best of all....it's free!

isnowboard
09-20-2002, 07:12 AM
Since I can't attend, and I use Flash, and am starting to embark on LW, hopefully you'll put a synopsis in the tutorial section, for myself and others who would like to hear some of the tricks of the trade. It would be really beneficial to me.

takkun
09-20-2002, 08:31 AM
Proton, what ever happened to your personal web page? Is it still around? I remember that it had a cool flash interface.

proton
09-20-2002, 02:07 PM
The host wont return my calls :eek:

So I think it's gonna be lost for awhile...I plan on making a new site as soon as I have time.....but I have a few projects I'm working on for the LW community that is taking up all of my time....

Expect to see my new site online early next year.....

I will post alot of my Flash Source files if you guys are interested....

Maybe email the SIGGRAPH chapter and ask for them to record it and then NewTek could host the vid online...I don't have time to organize it but if they get enough requests they might do it...

dark_lotus
09-21-2002, 07:18 AM
If you could get a video that would be AWESOME!

I'd love to start using lw and flash. I'm already dreaming up a "Spirits Within" style interface.

proton
09-21-2002, 07:10 PM
I'll talk with them and see what they say

Fuzer
09-21-2002, 07:13 PM
I would be very interested as well :bounce:

PNelson
09-22-2002, 03:13 AM
You can see that we are desperate for speakers!! ;->

Just kidding.. William aka Proton has spoken at our meetings prior to joining NewTek and they are always a HIT with our members..

If you are in Texas or a surrounding state, come on down and hang out with us! We usually get a big group to go to dinner after the meetings.

See you on Wednesday.

Philip Nelson
Chair
San Antonio ACM SIGGRAPH Professiona Chapter

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.