PDA

View Full Version : TV Noise Effect tutorial

r_bartoli
03-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi all.

Any good tutorial for a nice tv noise effect?

Thx to all

Tommi
03-10-2005, 02:31 PM
I don't know a specific tutorial for this kind of effect, but the things you need are a solid color layer, the noise plugin (color set to "off") and a tiny bit of a blur effect to make it look less pixelized.
That would be a starting point for messing around. You need to figure out which color settings suit your needs.

I hope that helps :)

sijoe
03-10-2005, 05:12 PM
maybe you need to try to use sony vegas editing software. this software may answer your question. thank's

ww667
03-10-2005, 09:55 PM
or there is other way.
Not the fastes or may be is it but still.
You can capture that effect from tv with video capture card.
switch to chnel that don't exist
hit capture on pc or any thing you use cam dvd ect.
And here we go ;)
It just can't get more real that that ;0)

artisanfx
03-10-2005, 11:52 PM
there are some nice plugin what you can using for this kind of effect like ..
"boris alpha pixel noise" or "boris spray paint noise" and also a nice effect from http://www.thefoundry.co.uk called "bad tv"

rgds :)

ww667
03-11-2005, 03:28 AM
there are some nice plugin what you can using for this kind of effect like ..
"boris alpha pixel noise" or "boris spray paint noise" and also a nice effect from http://www.thefoundry.co.uk called "bad tv"

rgds :)

grr you are such a fun kill ;)
plugins plugins plugins.
it is so mych more fun by hand or some way that people don't do it.

artisanfx
03-11-2005, 03:36 AM
yeah your right on you way but most people dont need to make some fun there need time to make it easya as it can so there are 2 way you can grap it from any TV or you can produce it with any plugin so which one would be easy for you ?

it depends how ever you like :)

ww667
03-11-2005, 03:40 AM
i agree 100%
if you are in studio and client is siting in the next room and waiting for a dvd with done work but you still need to add that small fade of noise in the end, plugins all the way, but other way i'm all about experiments ;)

artisanfx
03-11-2005, 03:49 AM
I agree to ya too

CGTalk Moderation
03-11-2005, 03:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.