PDA

View Full Version : Showdown

Threedeemer
12-18-2001, 10:49 PM
These characters are not entirely new just updated, I finally got a grasp on rigging and IK setup. There both villanous characters from two different project ideas I plan on finishing. One has a future theme the other is medievel. These pics are of the control mesh so there still very blocky.

assorted views:

various (http://creationstation.iwarp.com/media/posts/)
dated December

vertex
12-19-2001, 05:53 AM
I had a look at your Showdown Jpg's. the characters look great, you really want to see the monster rip his head off and then dismember what's left. Get them animated quick .....

Threedeemer
12-19-2001, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your reply vertex. The ripping apart of limbs you suggested gave me an idea. It would be tricky to do in 3d of course. As soon as I get a decent animation test I will repost. The "Scalpul" character is actually intended to be a 7 footer, but he really is dwarfed by the dragonman.

parallax
12-19-2001, 06:47 PM
nice mesh, get it textured right now.

cerreto
12-19-2001, 07:16 PM
really like the smaller character especially like the fact that he not proportioned like a regular man cool face to could you post a smoothed shot of him / the face

Threedeemer
12-20-2001, 09:44 AM
Cerreto, I just added those face pics, in the same link above, also you can check the 3D section of my websight for a few other views.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.