PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a concept artist.

Dexter | DTG
03-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey all,

Firstly I wasn't sure where this post should be posted but i figure here would prob be the best.

Anyway, I am currently doing my final year in a Multimedia Degree @ RMIT in melb, Australia. For one of our final pieces of work is a 3D short animation titled "4o celsius". This is a short about what happens to a tomato (Tom A. To) who is shunned by the vegetables because he is a fruit, and outcasted by the fruit for thinking he is a vegetable.

Now to the point of this post. The team is looking for a concept artist to come out with concept for the characters, as we are having no luck ourselves. This is an UNPAID job, but you would get your name in the credits, and we would give you the models created if you wanted to used them in a show reel.

I will talk about specifics to anyone who is interested, but we would need roughly 3-5 characters. These being based on the following

Tomato
broccoli
Steak
Carrot/celery sticks
Beer

If you are interested at all please PM me or contact me in the following ways

email: adrian.williams@gmail.com
MSN: young.curly@hotmail.com
IRC: us.ausirc.net #bdesign

imothep85
03-04-2005, 11:49 AM
;) im free for a little time of free work :D ;)

CGTalk Moderation
03-04-2005, 11:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.