PDA

View Full Version : 10 second project

RussellStenberg
03-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Hi,

I'm starting a short project on another site and thought I'd see if anyone in this community would like to participate.. I'm trying to rally everyone that wants to add something to add something...

BASICALLY - a ball (probably red) comes in from one side of the screen, a character of your own design (generic,high poly, low poly, biped, quad, whatever) interacts with it doing what ever you want to do. Then they send it out another side to the next person. I'm going to determine that when I find out how many ppl wanna get involved.

You can have the ball be as heavy or light as you want, be as rubbery as you'd like, it just has to be able to go off screen..

Thats it, you do whatever you want- funny, serious, silly... it's your call, then we string them together and see what we get. it might suck but I think it could be interesting.

Any takers?????

jeffthomann
03-04-2005, 02:52 AM
balls are overdone in that sort of thing... make it something more original.... something like a flying cgtalk logo or something?

Yorgo12345
03-14-2005, 10:26 AM
actually, I think I see where you are going with this zort, and I think it's brilliant!

You can count me in

how many do you have so far?

TheFreak
03-15-2005, 08:40 AM
I think its a great idea

i have no idea yet how to animate so i can't be counted but i will be interested in seeing the results.

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2005, 08:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.