PDA

View Full Version : cleaning old target blanshapes slots in the attribute editor

Pickman
03-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi there, I'm making different target blendshapes for my original model, I erased some of them in the hypergraph but it seems I can't clean them in the attribute editor, even while right clicking and choosing delete attribute, is there a way to clean those up ? I'm not that familiar with the Maya interface, I tried via the attribute editor but I can't access the blenshape attribute ?

THX alot

john_homer
03-03-2005, 07:04 PM
deform->edit blendShape->remove.

you should be able to fine the blendShape in the blendShape editor (under animation editors)

.j

Pickman
03-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey Homer, yes I tried that at first, remove blenshapes, specify the node ("mother_blendshapes", in that case) and then told maya in the specify target name I wanted to clean target3 and typed it in the target name slot, but I got this message :

"mother blendshapes not a DAG item" so what's wrong with it, I'm too new to maya to work it out...

her's a screen capture of the problem: http://ced.renaud.free.fr/sparte/dag_item_prob.htm

THX mate

CÚdric

Andrei2k
03-10-2005, 02:24 AM
I think you have to specify shape node not transform node.

CGTalk Moderation
03-10-2005, 02:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.