PDA

View Full Version : WW2 Tank Simulation Seeking Low-Poly Texturers/Modellers

Relic
03-02-2005, 05:57 PM
We are a small group of modellers working on a World War 2 Tank Simulation. We are mainly looking for someone to be able to unwrap models that are previously done and textured.

Panzer Storm finds the player in command of two of the most famous tanks of World War II, the German Tiger tank and the US M4A1(76)W Sherman. Panzer Storm's campaigns aim to simulate the Allied invasion and German defense and counterattacks in Normandy during June to August 1944. Mission styles include assaults, defense, counterattacks, recon probes, and more.

...Good UV Unwrapping Skills a must
...Good texturing ability a must
...3ds Max 6 or 7 Preferred but not required
...Low-Poly Modelling a Plus but not required

Email me at matthuston@gmail.com

Relic
03-05-2005, 02:18 AM
http://www.snakeplissken.net/panzer/PzS_vehicles.jpg

Here is an example of the style of models we would require you to unwrap, these are by Dave Davidson (_dd of the forums) and myself.

Sergio!
03-07-2005, 08:18 PM
I think I could do a tank.
You mind if I give it a shot, and u c if you like?

Relic
03-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Anyone who is interested should email me with a link to their portfolio.

Relic
03-15-2005, 11:06 PM
We have a great uv mapper/texture artist on board but are still looking for one or two more people, depending on how much time you can commit to the project.

The job would include...
...Unwrapping and Texturing Architectual and Vehicle Models (Essential)

...Modelling and texturing of organic items (trees and vegetation) a Plus

Please email me with sample work if you're interested, matthuston@gmail.com

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2005, 11:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.