PDA

View Full Version : looking for storyboard artist

oscarreg
03-02-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for some talented artist, preferably German.

I'm writing a book, that through the process of becoming a script, will eventually end up as a proper feature film. In order to communicate the idea more easily to the producers I'd like to add about a dozen or so storyboards, that not only capture the strongest compositions, but also the imagination of their minds.

Anybody who is interested, shouldn't put a price tag to his interest; I'm full time employed and needn't sneak up on people for money, so shouldn't you if you want to get in touch with me.

STORY
It's about the relation of god and man. But unlike anything that you know or has been done previously. You start off with a monkey taking psychedelics on accident, go through a individuals vision of our current socities desires for peace and security, that result in the opposite, end up in the Reichstag with a bloody massacre and the discovery that god is not a person or being, but a level of being.

NO COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

I don't want to spoil my energy on explanations,
just mail me if you're interessted in joining in.

CGTalk Moderation
03-02-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.