PDA

View Full Version : Lens Diaphragm

chandas
03-01-2005, 12:00 PM
:) Hello,

I've also posted this on the Lightwave section as that is the programme I have, but any advice would be helpful.

I'm wanting to model an animatable camera lens diaphragm - the sort with curved blades that open outwards to create an increasingly bigger aperture at their centre, if you know what I mean.

There was a tutorial around some years ago, but that may have been for Imagine. I was on the Amiga back then. Yes, that really was years ago!

Anyhow, any help would be graciously received.

I thank yow

LordApophis
03-01-2005, 11:22 PM
I dont have time to find it for you but I swear :p I saw the thing you are talking about on this site http://www.creativecow.net (its a big site) I dont think it was for modeling but the principals for creating it were EXACTLY the same as modeling it. ps i think it was on some sort of after effects tutorial... hope that helps

chandas
03-03-2005, 06:20 PM
I thankee, my Lord. I'll look it up. Have also recieved good leads on the Lightwave branch of CGTalk.

Best wishes:arteest:

CGTalk Moderation
03-03-2005, 06:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.