PDA

View Full Version : 3D short film: Conceptual artists needed!

rpalse20
02-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Hello all
I am currently in the process of creating a 5 minute animated short film. The story involves a tribe of cavemen and the accidental invention of fire. The script is very strong and I already have some amazing people onboard for various areas including, texturing, lighting, rigging, and rendering. Along with organizing this project I will also be the lead animator.

What I am currently looking for is as least one very talented conceptual artist to create the character and enviorment designs. This is going to be a stlyized piece and I need artists that can create characters with real personality in the designs. The same applies to the enviorments.

Upon the completetion of this project, I will be sending it to several film festivals where you will recieve recognition for your contributions. If you are interested in participating on this project, let me know and I can send you more detailed information on the characters, story, and enviorments that I am looking for.
thanks alot everybody!
Ryan

"There is more to art then sci fi"

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.