PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Blood

diced
02-26-2005, 03:37 PM
I did not really think this was fair to post in the finished art section since it does lack a background and probably more details. I might add a background to it, so suggestions to that would be really cool.

I have been doing pixel art (micromalism, dot art, call it what you want) for a long time, though lately I have moved towards a less restricted medium; which is proper CG. I didn’t really want this image to be too massive since I wanted to elaborate the emotion of “fake guilt” (the meaning of the piece is that the girl has murdered someone and at the current moment is being prosecuted for it… She does not truly feel sorry for her actions), so there are large parts of the image that is just black. Someone could complain about uniformity (if i do make a background it will be even more uniform'ed), though I think it works => it makes her appear smaller alas making the feeling of her being prosecuted stronger.
The image is build of rough brushes that are then refined by circles – I found this method not only to only be fun, but also to give the image an interesting vibe. Nuf' talk:

http://eg-games.com/drilleddiced/iages/BubbleBlood7d.png

Questions and feedback towards this piece would be lovely.
Thank you for your time.

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.