PDA

View Full Version : Display Frames in Premiere

colintheys
02-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Hey,

I'm a pretty advanced premiere user, but I've hit something soooo frustrating I could pull my hair out. I'm using a video in premiere as a reference for animation and would like to show the time in FRAMES and not in timecode so I don't have to keep converting in my head. I KNOW this is possible because I did it once, but I cannot remember how and can't find any mention in the manual / with google. Does anyone know how to do this seemingly simple display format change?

Once you've invested a certain amount of time and thought, you gotta follow through even thogh I've easily wasted more time than I'm saving anyway.... but its like when you can't think of someone's name that you know you know....... grahh
-Colin

Maven
03-01-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm assuming that you are useing the lastest version of Premiere. Which is Pro 1.5.

Just go to: Projects--> General

Then in Display Format select Frames.

That be it.

colintheys
03-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi,

yes! You're right. Thaks so much. However, I'm not crazy.... at elast i don't think... for some reason, frames is not an option on my laptop?? I went and checked on my desktop, though because I didn't think you'd post this and just be wrong and lo and behond! FRAMES! Very weird. They're both using the same version... I thiink I'll re-install on my laptop and do this project on the desktop for the time being.

Thank yuo!
-Colin

CGTalk Moderation
03-01-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.