PDA

View Full Version : Epic Shows Unreal Engine 3 Features at GDC

RobertoOrtiz
02-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Quote:
"Epic Games has announced it will be demonstrating Unreal Engine 3 tools and technology and headlining three speaker sessions at this year’s Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, held from March 9-11, 2005.

Epic will be demonstrating its latest Unreal Engine 3 technology at a private theater in their Exposuite at the show. This year’s demos highlight content creation for next generation console and PC platforms, including two major new features which will debut at this year’s conference.

Firstly, seamless world support allows the creation of virtually unending environments through background management of game levels and assets. Even titles not requiring open world support will benefit from these memory management techniques on next-generation console platforms. "

>>Link<< (http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=5013)
-R

SheepFactory
02-25-2005, 04:18 PM
oh yes!

This is at the top of my list to see.

lovisx
02-25-2005, 04:49 PM
the suspense is driving me mad.

Gary2
02-27-2005, 12:58 AM
will people who bought the 150 dollar pass be able to attend this?

i am looking forward very much to this show, especially discreets party, and this would just be the icing on the cake to see...

see you all there :)

CGTalk Moderation
02-27-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.