PDA

View Full Version : Character Set and Trax Editor issues

rcg3d
02-24-2005, 11:10 PM
Hey everyone. I've got 2 quick questions about the Trax Editor:

#1. How do you merge two clips and a blend? When I do it, the blend between clips disappears, and I have crazy results.

#2. When you create a character set, can you still manipulate the values in the set? For example, I have an influence object in one of my Character Sets. When I click on it, the translate, rotate, and scale values are yellow (within the control channel). I can see it in the graph editor, but when I set new keys, they don't remain. Any thoughts?

Does anyone know the answer to these? Thanks alot.

Naseem
05-22-2005, 08:15 PM
wot a coincidence that i found ur question on Google but i was looking for something els regarding the trax editor ^_^ .

i see this post is very old but i think i know how to solve ur problem. if u wanna have a smooth blend between 2 clips in the trax editor u should select the clip u wish to be blended and open its attribute and make sure u change its offset from relative to absolute that way the animation wont rewind from the last pose of the previews animation clip.

i hope its not too late for answering that question hehehe but here it is ^_^

cheers

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2005, 08:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.