PDA

View Full Version : Fractal Parabala How????

GaryDXD
02-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know of a good plugin to simulate a fractal parabala? Swirly geometric shapes. Similar to the Macintosh standard desktop.

Thanks

deano
02-23-2005, 06:54 PM
why dont u try Trapcode's particular...its got a few presets that u could use that give u the effect....i did this effect for a film intro. The preset is called "Organic lines" i think. Play with hue or map the colors to Colorama or combine many 3D layers with the effect. Plus its fully 3D and u can use the default camera or your comp camera. You can use forces to repel the lines which are actually made up of a series of dots that can vary on size. Totally amazing plugin! Plus you can use it with motion blur ON within the plugin settings (in case you go close to the line via the camera and start seeing the component dots) to get some really cool effects. Hope this info works. I was trying to do it with Trapcode's "Stroke3D" plugin but it 'Particular' is far better for the effect you want. All the best and do lemme know if this works.:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Deano

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.