PDA

View Full Version : Short:Small steps for LittleGirl in BIGworld

bones
02-22-2005, 09:18 PM
This is my new short reel. I have been cracking down on it the last couple months and think I am close to done. I would like some critique/ feedback, so I can make some changes and have the finished product for next week.

Have a look
http://student.vfs.com/~jamesm/weaver.wmv

bones
02-26-2005, 06:58 PM
come on, someone's gotta have some crits. I know its far from finished and would really appreciate some feedback so I can get this done and start sending out the demo reel.

droidoz
02-26-2005, 07:23 PM
hey, im sorry for you that no one answered yet. here are some crits. everything seems to be in slowmotion, if i play it back at double speed the animation seems better. Maybe speeding up the animation might help, the camera moves are good as they are. The shading throughout the entire clip seems a bit of, the faces look a bit like plastic and so do the trees. I dont know if this is a problem, if your focussing on character anim. i'd leave it this way. otherwise you might want to change this.
I hope this helps, good luck finishing this peace, I like were its going

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.