PDA

View Full Version : Terminator

rhodeder
02-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Well it took me quite a while to make but i think it overall turned out very nice i like to show it to gals on yahoo messenger when they ask for a pic of me:) Give me Your suggestions or praises.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/rhodeder/term.jpg

rhodeder
02-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Why hasnt anyone given me any critiques or praises on this yet?

Soon2bAnimator
02-23-2005, 03:31 AM
Dunno but i can give you few.......you do this in photoshop im guessing? doesnt look too bad i see exactly how you made this one...you might want to make the metal shinier becaue it looks way too dull...maybe put an inner and outer glows around the eyes, with a slight lens flair...bow here comes the praise:buttrock: ...looks very nice for a 1st attempt and i know showing girls on yahoo probly freaked them out because most people know nothing about photoshop unless school trained so its a definiate cool idea keep it the good work

rhodeder
02-23-2005, 03:37 AM
I made it in fireworks but im saving up my money for Adobe Photoshop 7.0 CS edition!

hjalmar
02-23-2005, 03:53 AM
erm...8.0

and alright..here goes

the lighting on the mask, is completely opposite the lighting in the scene (masks lighting is above and to the right, scene lighting looks totally from the left)

also...the bonestructure of the mask does not fit the facial structure and it looks like you just threw an existing image right on top of your face and just eraced some parts of it

and umm...there is something else, i just cant explain it:S sorry

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.