PDA

View Full Version : Bracercom [Interactive Animation Site]

Bracer
02-20-2005, 08:28 PM
After 8 Months Of On/Off Working On It.

Bracercom Is Finally Completed.

Actionscript Wise, No Problem At All.
Learn A Couple Of Stuff About Importing Though.

MOST of The Time Was Spend On The Cloth Animation.
Its Very Tough To Get It To Work Let Along Look Good.
I Used Simcloth, Even Though Its About The Best You Can Get For Cloth Simulation[Forget About The Fact That Its Free, Its Really Good !], Simcloth Still Fails Horribly For This Project.

On Many Occasions, I Can Get No More Then 3 Resolved Frame Simulation Before Simcloth Stop Working.
Under These "Many Occasions" I Have To Go And Retweak The Cloth's Vertices One By One Before I Can Resume Simulation, Its Very Crazy. Very Tiring.

Either Than The Cloth Which Is Hell, The Rest Of The Creation Process Is Just PURE FUN.

Enjoy.

http://www.threedy.com/site/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=305439

josephlyw
02-21-2005, 07:30 AM
wow this site rocks!! :thumbsup:

Bracer
02-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks.

Eight Months Of Work!
heh

Bracer
02-24-2005, 04:22 PM
I've Updated Bracercom's Visual.

Last TimeThe Still Frame Images Of My Mascot Are Very Blury Because Of The Compressions.

I Did Not Know How To Solve It Without Increasing File Size Until Now.

So Enjoy The Improved Visual Quality !

Bracer
01-26-2006, 11:27 PM
It's Been A Year Since The Starting Of My Personal Site: www.Bracercom.com (http://www.Bracercom.com),

There Had Been Lots Of Changes To The Internal Coding[Which The User Don't Have Be Aware About :D]

And Most Important Of All, The Art Work Inside Had Been Updated Too. :scream:

Hope You Enjoy It :D

threedeejesus
01-27-2006, 12:03 AM
Very nice indeed. Someone who not only can hold it in 3D animation, but is versed in web design. You have a bright future, no mistake about it.

Bracer
01-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks For Those Kind Words threedeejesus.
But Still Have Plenty Of Room For Improvement For Me. Ha Ha Ha

CGTalk Moderation
01-27-2006, 12:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.