PDA

View Full Version : Thread Areas Customization

levin
02-20-2005, 12:22 PM
i know the community is big, and the forums have multiplied. the number of thread areas to choose from makes it a tad bit harder trying to nail down. the average user doesn't access the entirety of the forum... he only visits the usual forum that is significant to him.

it would be great if i get to choose which forum areas will appear on the front, so i don't have to wade through numerous forum areas that are not significant to me anyway.
i.e. an artist who is primarily a max animator ... he can choose to disable the threads like modeling, rendering, lighting, MAYa, Messiah, ... etc. so everytime he logs in, he only gets to see animation, rigging, 3dsMax, ..etc. my point is to lessen the clutter.

Leonard
02-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Yes this feature is already in the works. But I cannot guarantee WHEN it will happen because there are so many other urgent things that are happening here at the moment. It is in the plan already.

Leo

mummey
02-21-2005, 05:20 PM
One item you can take advantage of in the meantime is the RSS feeds. Simply add RSS to the forums you are interested in.

CGTalk Moderation
02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.