PDA

View Full Version : WIP getting bumped down REALLY fast

itsallgoode9
02-18-2005, 03:23 AM
I don't really know what the best solution to this would be, but I have noticed that many times I will post in the 3d WIP section and my post will get bumped down the the 2 or 3rd page before it gets 10 views. This just happened to me tonight, and it's getting kinda hard to get critiques when it get moved to the 2nd page of oblivion before more than a handful of people see it. I dunno if a couple categories in the WIP section would help at all or what. I've just noticed this being MUCH more of an issue lately, and thought I would bring it to attention.

Kirt
02-18-2005, 05:42 AM
I have a suggestion ...

When you post a new WIP thread also edit your signature to include a link to your WIP. Nothing is going to keep your post up in the top of the forum except updates from you or comments from other members.

The content of the forums changes frequently with +100K members. There's not much to do about that.

But, every thread that you post in will become an advertisement for your WIP thread. I've had my WIP thread pulled out of oblivion many times, and I'm sure it's from my sig links.

itsallgoode9
02-18-2005, 07:58 PM
thanks, i'll try that out!

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.