PDA

View Full Version : Undead Vengeance

eliseu gouveia
02-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Action/horror comic I´m working on:

Meet Jenna.
She´ll be having you for dinner.
Literally.

http://www.etherlair.com/gallery/publications////FOLDER_405f7ba2a6050/images/IMAGE_4214e5dc6739e.jpg

Gorec
02-17-2005, 06:38 PM
nice work.
i like because very expressive :)

ditchman
02-17-2005, 06:49 PM
cool work as usual eliseu (i am familiar with your with your stuff on the Digital Webbing boards).
as for crits, i think the floating bandages look a lot less realisicaly coloured than the girls body (i love that high light at the top of the cleavage line).
a touch of texture would help in my humble opinion.

eliseu gouveia
02-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Hey, guys, thanks for the feedback.

Ditchman, you have a good eye and in normal circumstances, I´d definitelly agree that there should be some decay to the bandages.
However, being that this is a modern mummy and her bandages don´t date from ancient egypt but are the result of XXI century technology, I had to go for the shiny feel. :)

Ognus
02-18-2005, 03:27 AM
Why would she be wearing bandages at all? She looks healthy to me. Is she embalmed? That means she has no brain or guts. Im not scared anymore. Brainless and gutless? I could take her.

She is very veluptuous.
There is just no reason for a modern mummy to have bandages except for fashion or to promote band aid brand.
I would think a tight outfit with different recypricle fluid tubes and such things would be more akin to a modern zombie. Or a jar of phermaldihyde (have no idea how to spell that word)

I think she needs a hug.

supremo
02-18-2005, 07:44 AM
It sounds like the bandages are actually some sort of weapon a la Spawn's chains... am I reading that right eliseu?

The coloring on your character is great so far. You could probably import a little more of the red color you have on the jacket to the skin and bandages. If they're shiny then they'll get some of that color too.

Nice job!

eliseu gouveia
02-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Thanks, guys :)

Ognus - LOL; well, I can guarantee that she has all her organs in the right place, XXI century mumification is a tad different from ancient egypt´s.

Supremo - You´ve hit it right on the money, Supremo :) BTW, thanks for pointing that out, a red tint on the lower part of the figure may add that little something the pic is missing. :)

CGTalk Moderation
02-19-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.